FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scouring google earth Harbor Rd in Green Gove Springs, looking for dumpsters. I see the printing corporations and the area appears to be heavily wooded.

Totally O/T, but can anyone help me change the time on here?

Go to user CP at the top of the page in the blue bar. Scroll down to options in left side bar, click options and scroll down to the button. You can change your time setting there.

Oh I understand. It'd be easier if LE would give a few more details.

OTOH if the killer broke a window or jimmied a lock to gain access they could be keeping it under wraps as info that only the killer would know.

Melissa

bbm

And that would explain cuts on his arms.

Could had left blood on the window or glass.

I wonder if the temp address of Kuhn showed up somewhere in the trash surrounding the body.

There is an apartment community that backs up to Harbor Rd.
ApartmentsHarborRd.jpg

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Next court date for Kuhn is tomorrow.

At the very end of Harbor Rd before it turns into a dirt road.
HarborRdDumpster.jpg

mom....if you use yahoo maps or yellow pages map it comes up as a whole other area that is residential.......

I zoomed in on the pic.
This is the first pic:

2he8vm1.jpg

Zoomed in:

2hggs34.jpg

I know someone asked already, but why hasn't the news picked up on this arrest yet?

Oh, that is a fresh hair cut, a fresh dye job and a fresh shave.

Thank you, profilers!

ETA: The length of his hair from the May photo to yesterday's photo is dramatically different.

D. Kuhn
**** Warner Road
Lot 3
Green Cove Springs
57yo

D. Kuhn
**** Warner Rd.
Lot #3
05/01/52
57yo

D. Kuhn
**** Harbor Road
Green Cove Springs Fla.
39yo

B. A. Kuhn
Jensen Beach
07/10/54
Long Long criminal record

mom Mary G. D.
50 & 72yo

Lots of Kuhn's so this is subject to change -

mom....if you use yahoo maps or yellow pages map it comes up as a whole other area that is residential.......

Yes, the dumpster at the shop and the Apartments are on the south end of Harbor Rd. If you go on around it is more residential.
HarborRdstart.jpg

HarborRdDumpster2.jpg

did they identify the specific dumpster that Somer would have been put in?

I see what looks like remaining purple bruising on his neck. I have to say his photo is striking. He looks 30 years younger than his last photo. The original photo is what I would expect if you are sterotyping a pedophile. This new photo could be the "friendly" man with a puppy story who looks safe. Also looks like some brusing on what would be his right eye left to us. Yes, this is def what I would expect someone to look like that snatched Somer, not scary looking. Familiar and known or not scary looking. I think she was an intelligent child and was duped.

Astros said person has fake alibi. I hope they are working on that person.

There's a gas station on the corner of Fl 15 and Harbor Rd...going to walk Harbor rd from Fl 15 and take pictures. brb
CornerofFl15andHarborRd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members