FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was prepared for anything, but I guess not. Yeah, really hope the kids never see them.

"Since you knew her can I ask what kinds of friendships did she have. Mostly female or male. Did she have alot of friends at the time or no one really. Does she seek attention or more withdrawn type. How about her family is she close to Her Dad , Mom and sister? Last question .. You said you new her when the twins where born. Did you think she took good care of them at the time and was someone else helping her"

DT: attention seeker for sure....equal amounts of male and female friends I suppose. she is close to her family, although a common friend/neighbor of ours stated that dienas parents "coddled' her...which is pretty accurate.

when the twins were born, Sams elderly aunt came to help, and stayed a while, DT treated the woman like shi#, and was sooo rude about her, talking about the way she smells, and how she couldn't wait for her to leave. This is typical DT, she never said anything nice about anyone. Even those of us that were "friendly" toward her, was because we lived nearby, and were hoping that she wouldn't do the same to us...but its her nature to talk about someone the second they turn around.

IMO She isnt such a good person, she is an opportunist, she doesn't make real friendships, she makes aquaintances.

I saw those pictures, yikes, I know after the twins were born she couldn't wait to show every guy at the club her "body' and brag about how she has five kids, and had just given birth to twins.

I still don't think she is guilty of anything other than having a not so squeaky image, and being a half a$$ mom, I don't know, people change if drugs are playing a factor in this, but I really can't comment on that because i don't know if it is a current issue with her.

"Since you knew her can I ask what kinds of friendships did she have. Mostly female or male. Did she have alot of friends at the time or no one really. Does she seek attention or more withdrawn type. How about her family is she close to Her Dad , Mom and sister? Last question .. You said you new her when the twins where born. Did you think she took good care of them at the time and was someone else helping her"

DT: attention seeker for sure....equal amounts of male and female friends I suppose. she is close to her family, although a common friend/neighbor of ours stated that dienas parents "coddled' her...which is pretty accurate.

when the twins were born, Sams elderly aunt came to help, and stayed a while, DT treated the woman like shi#, and was sooo rude about her, talking about the way she smells, and how she couldn't wait for her to leave. This is typical DT, she never said anything nice about anyone. Even those of us that were "friendly" toward her, was because we lived nearby, and were hoping that she wouldn't do the same to us...but its her nature to talk about someone the second they turn around.

IMO She isnt such a good person, she is an opportunist, she doesn't make real friendships, she makes aquaintances.

I saw those pictures, yikes, I know after the twins were born she couldn't wait to show every guy at the club her "body' and brag about how she has five kids, and had just given birth to twins.

I still don't think she is guilty of anything other than having a not so squeaky image, and being a half a$$ mom, I don't know, people change if drugs are playing a factor in this, but I really can't comment on that because i don't know if it is a current issue with her.

I cant help but laugh at the thought of ST's elderly aunt and Diena.... what a mix!

4mernaybor...

Did you ever meet PC? Have you ever gotten any response to the flowers you sent? Im just asking because of several people that i know sent flowers and have not received a thank you so they dont know if they made it or not...of course, these were all from ST's friends and family..

4mernaybor...

Did you ever meet PC? Have you ever gotten any response to the flowers you sent? Im just asking because of several people that i know sent flowers and have not received a thank you so they dont know if they made it or not...of course, these were all from ST's friends and family..

I never met PC, I moved away from the Thompsons in 2002, I pretty much decided to end all talks with DT after she was hospitalized for "something very serious"...That was where I drew the line...I couldn't be a part of her drama anymore.....yet here we are, unbelievable.

I never got a thank you note...but never really expected one either.

And as for the aunt and DT....I can't remember the aunts name, but I really felt bad for her....I bet SHE could tell some interesting stories!

If the pics were on PC's profile they are now gone. I can't find them.
Was it this person? i am interested to know because if he took them down that fast then someone must know they were being discussed here. Interesting...

If the pics were on PC's profile they are now gone. I can't find them.
Was it this person? i am interested to know because if he took them down that fast then someone must know they were being discussed here. Interesting...

DT's MS, friend #3

Too many oddities about SP being asked to "wait until the kids get home from school". Everyone thinks it's odd, regardless of who they may think killed little ST.

Didn't he have a job to return to? And, as others have pointed out - what did he do with himself during that time frame until AT and her little brother walked in the door?

I won't rehash all the oddities about SP's presence at the house, since we're already familiar with them. But I will say that I don't buy it. I think it's a ruse. I think he left when DT left, and I think she called him later & asked him to return. A CYA scenario, while she figured out how to cover her tracks. I think the text messages were part of an alibi.

If the speculation about AC being the babysitter of the younger kids is true, what was the sudden urgent need for a babysitter on that afternoon? I would speculate that AT was the one to usually keep an eye on the kids when the 3 of them got home from school, and then an hour later, AC would come home and keep an eye on everyone until mom got home from work. Latch key kids. Not uncommon.

But I'm calling BS on SP waiting at the house. I think the very very good friend comment has meaning. What did he do to earn that special honor? I'm not suggesting he knows anything, just speculating on DT's obvious gratitude toward him.

I never met PC, I moved away from the Thompsons in 2002, I pretty much decided to end all talks with DT after she was hospitalized for "something very serious"...That was where I drew the line...I couldn't be a part of her drama anymore.....yet here we are, unbelievable.

I never got a thank you note...but never really expected one either.

And as for the aunt and DT....I can't remember the aunts name, but I really felt bad for her....I bet SHE could tell some interesting stories!

Was her name the opposite of dog?

Nope, still can't find it. Her profile is set to private.
I have tried to catch up with everything over the past two days and hope to do more tonight.
I hope everyone had a great day yesterday. Talk to you soon.

I have a cat, and his name is Sam . . . he thinks he's a dog, but I don't think he's the OPPOSITE of a dog . . . hmmmm.

Thanks, I liked that one!

LOL my first response was "bi#ch?" (blonde moment)..then I was like "opposite of dog, wth?" but then it came to me :)

I have tried to catch up with everything over the past two days and hope to do more tonight.

are we allowed to link the page?

I see some issues with it being DT because of DNA and maybe fibers etc. They would all have an explanation.

LE said to look for scratches. I don't think she had any. Does that mean Somer has blood from someone else on her or DNA under her fingernails or what?

Does LE make up stuff for reasons unknown? Has anyone seen it in other cases?

I was hoping for some news on Somer's case. Nothing about any forensic tests back? Maybe that attorney needs a quick little NCIS slap on the back of his head!

xox

Somebody could tell you if you had 50 posts.

Go to the games thread and play for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin