FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught myself while watching LIVE memorial....looking for GA/CA/LA.........me bad!

Reporter (?) said she saw st at service last nite but did not speak to him..I know I saw video (?) of st early on with pix of what they said was his 4 kids before they left for fl..Obit did not mention st but did say other family members at end so I guess (?) he was included.

bsu..body language of le???

Um...she could be married to a black male. To me, this exclamation is very offensive.

Well I didn't mean it that way. Honestly, I was taken back because I have made this mistake in other cases - I respectfully will take that off. I was thinking because Diena was white and I guess they could be "mixed" but not sure they have name for that on the form???? - so please don't think I mean it that way.

Oh, wait...I'm way off here! The arrest was on the 21st Somer disappeared on the 19th right? So the robbery would have had nothing to do with why Diena went home for lunch or why she had her friend stay. :doh:

unless she had fears! and knew something was going to happen on a robbery end.......never dreaming of a kidnapping/murder of her daughter!

Hi everyone, I don't post often but read here a lot. I appreciate all your hard work! I have something to add that might be of interest. Just got an email from WESH about another possible attempted abduction. Here it is:

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- The Seminole County Sheriff's Office is investigating a suspicious incident at a school bus stop in Lake Mary.

A 13-year-old girl said a man approached her at a school bus stop along Markham Woods Road at Moncur Lane on Monday at about 8:30 a.m.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21435321/detail.html?treets=orl&tml=orl_12pm&ts=T&tmi=orl_12pm_1_11000110272009

I hate to say this, because I appreciate your post. I live in CFL, and we have a lot of suspicious incidents reported like this. It's terrible. (That happens to be a wealthy area, so no vicinity is immune).

We have got to take a stand people. I for one am furious at this kind of happening so much. I'm going to check out Mothers Against Predators. This is just firing me up again. Plesae excuse the rant.

Stating again this coincidence:
Montrail Howard is from S. Carolina Somer was born in S. Carolina

No details just booking info from the jailer. I would love to see the arrest report. Booking occurred at 11:15am so arrest would have been earlier than that, right? Wonder if this is why Diena went home for lunch with her friend. Maybe the robbery is the reason Diena asked her friend to stay at the house and be there with the kids until she got home.

I"m confused. I thought these guys were arrested on 10/21. Somer went missing on 10/19? Or are you thinking that this is something that has been happening in the neighborhood prior to Somer going missing?

Ok...this is getting WAY weird. So they break in D's house on the 21st. How could people break into that house when police are coming and going? Furthermore, to do so is just plain desperate. What's in the house that is SO important to risk...and ultimately get caught with armed robbery?? Maybe evidence linking someone to Somer's murder?? Documents? Computers? Can we get a specific timeline...it happened on the 21st...same day they find Somer's body. Did it happen before her body was found or after. MY THEORY HERE: Somebody was desperately trying to get their hands on some evidence before cops find the body and come back to confiscate stuff for the investigation...MOO

When I posted that article about the babysitter, I later noted that Somer's mother had said in an interview or other article that Somer mostly played inside.

Now the former babysitter and the neighbor are corroborating she liked to wander off and play outside. (I used to do that all of the time when I was a kid.)

My guess is that Mom felt extremely guilty and/or frightened that she would be seen as a "bad mom" if she admitted to letting Somer wander at will--therefore the comment about Somer liking to play mostly inside.

I can also understand the guilt the siblings have/will feel. Not making a judgement. Just an observation.

Far-fetched possibility: in the landfill a couple of days (per Sheriff). What if she didn't go the normal route (trucks) but was dumped there directly. Perhaps cellphone pings led them to the area. This is not what has been released so it could be wrong. Just a thought, though. Finding a small child that quickly is just really fast, especially when they didn't know if she was dead yet. A normal assumption would be that someone had taken her away from the neighborhood, so why be so focused early on with the garbage/landfill? If it was a "hunch", it was a lucky one.

Regarding the four men arrested: who said nephew early on? When DT paused and said for all I know it could be my...? Now someone is just connecting the dots and possible relation to one of those men. But who said "nephew" awhile back?

Each of the men arrested for robbery are being held without bond in the Clay County Jail. For inmate details on Christopher Bruner, click here; for Deanglo Patterson, click here; for Bryan Sarver, click here; and for Montrail Howard, click here.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d26-Report-4-men-arrested-for-armed-robbery-at-Somer-Thompsons-home-hours-before-body-found

ETA:
LINKS to inmate details DO NOT WORK (copied text from link below)

Possible Solution: http://clerk.co.clay.fl.us/OdysseyP...3,184,185,186,187,188,189&NodeDesc=All Courts

Change "Case" to "Defendant" and type in name.

Oh, wait...I'm way off here! The arrest was on the 21st Somer disappeared on the 19th right? So the robbery would have had nothing to do with why Diena went home for lunch or why she had her friend stay. :doh:

Another poster said that maybe they were stop in front the home of Somer.

Not that they rob the home. Someone might notice the car going by the home and that why they were pulled over in front of the home.

Alright - it looks like Bruners and Pattersons are all familiar with one another - I am NOT being disrespectful about this when I type this. The women on the facebook are "caucasion" so it is possible they have children with "Black-African American" Men - and these boys could be their children?? Maybe there is something extra hinky in the family. In the sense that there is more to meets the eye, and not because of the racial thing. Geex, just making sure nobody takes anything I say the wrong way.

If you google Moms name - her facebook comes up - which then brings you to her sisters facebook - then check her friends lists. You will see what I am saying.

...(snipped)...What's in the house that is SO important to risk...and ultimately get caught with armed robbery?? Maybe evidence linking someone to Somer's murder?? Documents? Computers? Can we get a specific timeline...it happened on the 21st...same day they find Somer's body. Did it happen before her body was found or after. MY THEORY HERE: Somebody was desperately trying to get their hands on some evidence before cops find the body and come back to confiscate stuff for the investigation...MOO

I almost posted that exact same thing! Perhaps the four men are connected in some way to the abduction/murder and they needed to remove some sort of evidence. Or, maybe they were hired to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member