FL FL - Terrance Williams, 27, & Felipe Santos, 23, Collier Co, 2003 & 2004

Did they ever do a search for the body in the vicinity? I read Calkins was only gone about an hour after picking Terrance up and supposedly dropping him off.

I really wonder how deep of an investigation the Naples police did in this case. There seems to be a lot of circumstantial evidence to suggest Calkins caused the disappearance of these men, but you know, these missing men were minorities in Naples Florida - I just wonder how deeply they really investigated Calkins.

Reports of an upcoming CNN expose on this case, ‘The Deputy and the Disappeared”, with Laura Coates and Anderson Cooper. AFAIK to air Sunday, March 17, 8 pm EST

Reports of an upcoming CNN expose on this case, ‘The Deputy and the Disappeared”, with Laura Coates and Anderson Cooper. AFAIK to air Sunday, March 17, 8 pm EST

Thank you so much-- I have been following this horror story for years- I had no idea the case has garnered this much national attention. I never forgot those two young men, who no doubt met their ends at the hands of this deputy-- I hope and pray one day he is held accountable.

Watching this now: Learned lots of things I did not know before. Glad this case is getting the attention it deserves. Calkins needs to be accountable. I have no doubt, not one, that he is responsible for the disappearance of these young man. I believe he hated minorities. Too bad no interviews with the Santos family- maybe none of them wanted to speak out on camera. After watching this program I am even more convinced he murdered those two young man, and sadly, it appears that he will not pay for his actions. Looks like he committed the perfect crime.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back