GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not defending anyone here, but Aiden does have a father. I can see a scenario where the mother calls the Father, tells him what's going on and he says, go check his room, blah blah blah...I'll go to the Police Station. Meet me there.

Just thinking out loud and all MOO

Father lives out of state. Was mentioned in the indigent papers/hearings

E3Ib4QlXoAEwEMg

Robert Bradfield
@RobertBReports

BREAKING: Aiden Fucci's mother has been arrested and charged with tampering w/ evidence in the death of Tristyn Bailey. 14 y/o Fucci is charged with stabbing Bailey 114 times. Part of the report
@FCN2go

9:24 AM · Jun 5, 2021·Twitter Web App
OMG his mum knew as soon as she looked at the bloody Jeans he was guilty . Yet tried to cover for him . We wonder how a 14 year old can be at the stage in his life where he can kill an innocent girl . He has been enabled by his mother , had misdemeanors covered up and excused every time allowing him to think it doesn't matter what I do mummy will help me fix things . Not this time .

Last edited:
OMG his mum knew as soon as she looked at the bloody Jeans he was guilty . Yet tried to cover for him . We wonder how a 14 year old can be at the stage in his life where he can kill an innocent girl . He has been enabled by his mother , had misdemeanors covered up and excused every time allowing him to think it doesn't matter what I do mummy will help me fix things . Not this time .
Wasn't it reported AF was wearing shorts? Why wouldn't she wash ALL the clothes, like the hoodie (reported tested presumptive positive for human blood) found in his room? Would a washed item still test positive like luminol will light up even after cleanup?

Wasn't it reported AF was wearing shorts? Why wouldn't she wash ALL the clothes, like the hoodie (reported tested presumptive positive for human blood) found in his room? Would a washed item still test positive like luminol will light up even after cleanup?

I am thinking he 1. Rolled up the jeans or 2. Stripped down to his boxers or shorts (some boys here wear shorts under their jeans) before walking home. Hoody may have tested presumptive, but sounds like not or not a lot visible. He may have had that off for the deed. Haven’t heard about a shirt that I recall. He could have went into the pond as well

I am thinking he 1. Rolled up the jeans or 2. Stripped down to his boxers or shorts (some boys here wear shorts under their jeans) before walking home. Hoody may have tested presumptive, but sounds like not or not a lot visible. He may have had that off for the deed. Haven’t heard about a shirt that I recall. He could have went into the pond as well

"Larizza gave an update on the case Thursday afternoon, saying investigators have collected a large amount of evidence in the case, including the suspected murder weapon and Bailey’s DNA that was found on shoes and a T-shirt located in Fucci’s bedroom."

Accused teen killer Aiden Fucci now in jail in Jacksonville

Also: He's seen on video before the crime wearing shorts, a light colored hoodie and white Nikes. Afterwards he's wearing the same thing but carrying the Nikes. Blue jeans are never mentioned. Why were there bloody jeans in his bedroom? o_O Maybe some other event?

13-year-old Tristyn Bailey stabbed to death, medical examiner says

"The other person in the video was wearing shorts, a light colored hooded sweatshirt and white shoes with a black Nike logo, police said. According to the arrest report, a little less than two hours later, at 3:27 a.m., only the person in shorts is seen walking back west on Saddlestone Drive, carrying the white shoes with the Nike logo."

Also: He's seen on video before the crime wearing shorts, a light colored hoodie and white Nikes. Afterwards he's wearing the same thing but carrying the Nikes. Blue jeans are never mentioned. Why were there bloody jeans in his bedroom? o_O Maybe some other event?

In the article below it states the report of him wearing shorts was incorrect and on page 2 of the arrest warrant it indicates he was wearing jeans.

Teen Killer Aiden Fucci’s Mother Washed Her Son’s Blood-Stained Jeans After Tristyn Bailey Murder: Police

I think what she did was wrong especially since she knew the victim was dead at this point. I doubt if she knew the depth if his involvement (remember it says he went voluntarily to show them where he last was with her) When he left she went in his room to see if she could find anything unusual, saw the jeans and panicked, and her first thought probably was if the police see these they will blame him even if he is innocent ..or being in the wrong place at that moment. (Of course now she knows different) I highly doubt when the police came in it was with guns blazing, they probably came in and told AF that they heard he was with TB and could he show them where he saw her last, to help them out. I know it doesn't justify what she did, but who knows what transpired during that time that caused her to react the way she did. I honestly don't believe she realized the extent of her son's involvement at that point. If she did and she wanted to help him cover it up they would have gotten rid of the jeans before the police came. MOO

Last edited:
I am very surprised at myself--But I feel some sympathy for Mom, even though she washed his jeans...:oops:...I can't even imagine the shock and horror of being in that position

It's impossible to imagine how the mother of a 14 year old who did this crime would react. It will be interesting to find out if she suspected/worried he was a psychopath. But at 14, he's still her baby in my experience. The denial would be deep, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500