GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the article below it states the report of him wearing shorts was incorrect and on page 2 of the arrest warrant it indicates he was wearing jeans.

Teen Killer Aiden Fucci’s Mother Washed Her Son’s Blood-Stained Jeans After Tristyn Bailey Murder: Police

I think what she did was wrong especially since she knew the victim was dead at this point. I doubt if she knew the depth if his involvement (remember it says he went voluntarily to show them where he last was with her) When he left she went in his room to see if she could find anything unusual, saw the jeans and panicked, and her first thought probably was if the police see these they will blame him even if he is innocent ..or being in the wrong place at that moment. (Of course now she knows different) I highly doubt when the police came in it was with guns blazing, they probably came in and told AF that they heard he was with TB and could he show them where he saw her last, to help them out. I know it doesn't justify what she did, but who knows what transpired during that time that caused her to react the way she did. I honestly don't believe she realized the extent of her son's involvement at that point. If she did and she wanted to help him cover it up they would have gotten rid of the jeans before the police came. MOO
How could CS know that TB was dead at that point? TB was missing until her body was located, about 5 hours after CS was seen on video washing the pants.

We have no idea how much blood was on the jeans either. I mean that my imagination goes to blood-soaked, but it was likely much, much less. And AF could have rinsed them in the adjoining sink or tub himself, but he did not. That is curious. JMO

How could CS know that TB was dead at that point? TB was missing until her body was located, about 5 hours after CS was seen on video washing the pants.

We have no idea how much blood was on the jeans either. I mean that my imagination goes to blood-soaked, but it was likely much, much less. And AF could have rinsed them in the adjoining sink or tub himself, but he did not. That is curious. JMO
Agree - TB had only been reported missing 2hrs so most likely CS had little reason to think this was a murder investigation and we have no clue what CS found. But also note, this is just the affidavit for HER arrest. For all we know, AF may have spent an hour washing in the retention pond before returning home and finished the job in his tub. Just unnecessary to disclose it here. JMO.

I wonder if she was asked to leave, or left the home due to fear or threats (not from within her home, outside sources)? Also, It does seem as though someone at the house who witnessed her washing the jeans told the police what they knew. IMO. The news said the police waited so long to arrest her because they were hoping she would confess but she never did. So, perhaps they threatened someone else in the house with tampering if she refused to admit to it and that person spilled the beans and said there was footage to prove it. ? Just thinking out loud.

“During the course of the investigation, a witness identified that [Aiden Fucci] was wearing jeans on May 8, 2021 at 8pm before the murder of [Bailey],” the warrant says. “Based on the investigation, [Fucci] did not go home or change his jeans prior to the early morning hours of May 9, 2021 when [Bailey] was murdered by [Fucci]. Moreover, video surveillance during the early morning hours on May 9, 2021 indicate [Fucci] was wearing jeans.”
Teen Killer Aiden Fucci’s Mother Washed Her Son’s Blood-Stained Jeans After Tristyn Bailey Murder: Police

Agree - TB had only been reported missing 2hrs so most likely CS had little reason to think this was a murder investigation and we have no clue what CS found. But also note, this is just the affidavit for HER arrest. For all we know, AF may have spent an hour washing in the retention pond before returning home and finished the job in his tub. Just unnecessary to disclose it here. JMO.
That may be why he removed his shoes (so he wouldn't get them wet and perhaps ruined).

I think there were other kids who had said the two left a “meet up with others” together. Mom likely knew fingers were being pointed his way already as being with her. Also, at some point his friends told cops he had said he wanted to drag someone to the woods and murder them. Kids talk and maybe there was a lot of that being spread around before she was found.

I'm starting to get a clearer picture now. I bet mom was an enabler and Aiden never faced consequences for his actions. I wonder if there were any rules at all in the home, or whether they were enforced. This may be the first time he's held accountable for his actions. Imo

I think that AF's actions in the police car support your impressions, @MsBetsy

Consequences for actions can be taught and understood from a very young age, IMO, although it is a continuous process.

If I was questioned by the police for anything at age 14, I would have been mortified, and in fear of disappointing my parents. How different things are.

Apples, trees, and all that. MOO

that address shows up on Zillow as a rental - but unavailable
CS and her husband purchased the 724 address on 12/30/20. I wonder if she's staying with friends because if they wanted to leave their residence, I can't imagine them staying in the same neighborhood (unless the home was ordered vacated for evidence)?

I think there were other kids who had said the two left a “meet up with others” together. Mom likely knew fingers were being pointed his way already as being with her. Also, at some point his friends told cops he had said he wanted to drag someone to the woods and murder them. Kids talk and maybe there was a lot of that being spread around before she was found.
I agree with you that all the neighborhood kids pointed at AF being with TB when LE came asking. There had been a group of kids out at the amenities center very late/early AM. But TB's body was not found until 6PM and that is when the search for a missing person effort changed to a murder investigation. Re: AF had been taken away to the sheriff station sometime between 10AM-12:55PM, but his house was not secured, not a crime scene, evidence not secured, his mom CS and others were still there, until much later after 6PM. JMO

CS and her husband purchased the 724 address on 12/30/20. I wonder if she's staying with friends because if they wanted to leave their residence, I can't imagine them staying in the same neighborhood (unless the home was ordered vacated for evidence)?
I would love to know if she had any friends in their neighborhood. TB’s family seemed well integrated and liked and she was fairly new if they bought the house in 12/20. It would probably be difficult to stay in that house where the whole neighborhood likely despised your whole family because of what your son is accused of doing. Being such a violent crime, I would imagine would make the neighbors scared someone else in the family is just as wicked too.

114 stab wounds - the victim may not have had any blood left in her body when she was found.

CS apparently walked straight to Aiden's bedroom after he hopped into the patrol car.

The jeans were "damp", according to the witness when CS took them from his hamper. CS rinsed and scrubbed them. When the witness was told, CS retrieved the jeans from her master bathroom and asked the witness if she could see blood on them. The witness told CS that she could be in trouble for attempting to remove the blood so CS returned the jeans back to her son's room.

The bathroom sink drain tested positive for blood.

I think the killer removed his shoes so he could rinse his jeans in the pond before CS tried to remove more of the blood from them. Something made them "damp" either water from the pond or lots of blood or both.

It is sad that she failed to inform authorities of her actions for if she had, it might imply she was simply curious but by no means was she attempting to alter evidence.

@Ray_of_hope kindly posted the link with the Grand Jury's True Bill for Aiden's arrest. It's interesting reading. Their basis was founded on three matters: Aiden's statements, video evidence and items of evidentiary value from his bedroom.

Evidence sounds right. If they disassembled at the very least the bathroom sink and possibly the washing machine to collect blood evidence, who knows what else they might have taken apart. Possibly other sinks, tub/shower drains, etc. Homes being unavailable for a time during a murder investigation seems to be normalized now.

Did he really go alone with LE? I find that really strange. Why would any parent stay at home while their kid was being taken by LE?
She may have told police she would be there shortly, or maybe thought his father was on the way to the police station. Or maybe she just panicked and thought it would be her only chance to get rid of evidence before they came back with a search warrant. Imo

I would love to know if she had any friends in their neighborhood. TB’s family seemed well integrated and liked and she was fairly new if they bought the house in 12/20. It would probably be difficult to stay in that house where the whole neighborhood likely despised your whole family because of what your son is accused of doing. Being such a violent crime, I would imagine would make the neighbors scared someone else in the family is just as wicked too.
They may have rented in the neighborhood prior to buying there. Just speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500