Found Deceased France - Émile S., 2, outside grandparent’s house, Le Vernet, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, 8 July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see wanting to keep some special just for themselves
Oh sure, but no one was asking them to publish every photo ever taken. Just perhaps several more showing different angles, positions, anything to help identify him if still alive somewhere. The article I recall seemed they were oddly resistant to help in the search regarding releasing more pics that may help identify him.

Oh sure, but no one was asking them to publish every photo ever taken. Just perhaps several more showing different angles, positions, anything to help identify him if still alive somewhere. The article I recall seemed they were oddly resistant to help in the search regarding releasing more pics that may help identify him.
Yes, definitely odd. Hoping he's safe somewhere, and a grownup took him who wouldn't hurt him.

Well, from the beginning, the parents are really private. I feel like they don't wanna be exposed, particularly in the media, so maybe they want to keep this kind of privacy for their son too. They realeased pictures of Emile for obvious reasons but they probably don't want to give to the public more than what is just necessary

Today is Émile's third birthday. This is a picture of Émile on his second birthday last year.
Screenshot_20231124_125101_Samsung Internet.jpg
"On the occasion of little Émile's third birthday, this November 24, his parents are launching a poignant and hate-free audio appeal to "the one or those who know what happened to him" in the hope of finding their son."

Today is Émile's third birthday. This is a picture of Émile on his second birthday last year.
View attachment 463456
"On the occasion of little Émile's third birthday, this November 24, his parents are launching a poignant and hate-free audio appeal to "the one or those who know what happened to him" in the hope of finding their son."

“We appeal to your heart, understand our distress... Please, if he is alive, do not let us live without him, give him back to us. Please, if he is dead, tell us where he is. Don't leave us without a grave to collect ourselves in. You can do all this in a thousand ways, even anonymously without having to denounce yourself,” she pleads so that “this terrible anguish which crushes our hearts” stops.

That's so heartbreaking, I can't even imagine the pain this mother is going through at this moment..

Even more heartbreaking to listen to his mother's appeal in French.

I've been pessimistic about this case from early on. I remember what was said in the case of Summer, about the size of person being looked for. See below, BBM.

[Search Caption Tim] Coup shared that he often tells search and rescue squads under his direction, “When you’re looking through this property, you’re not looking for an adult laying there. You’re not looking for an adult hiding in a building. We’re looking for a 5-year-old girl that weighed approximately 40 lbs. Somebody that size could wad up, could hide in an area where a legal sized piece of paper or a laptop could go.”
Little Émile will be even smaller than Summer when she went missing, so that's what I think of when search and rescue are scouring the countryside. I hope his mother's appeal reaches the right ears.

Disparitions d’Emile et Lina : cette méthode de la dernière chance pourrait aider à les retrouver - Closer

Disparition d’Emile, au Vernet : la neige, ultime espoir ? Des recherches de la dernière chance programmées - Closer

The man that searched the area of the haut vernet with his helicopter in the days after Émile went missing is planning to go again search the area when the snow will have melted.
Also Julien Courbet (french tv animator) would like to talk about Emile's disappearance in his TV show called "Call to witnesses" (a tv show about missing people), but he has to wait for the parents and the justice system's permission

Last edited:

The 'Tour du Vernet' was held on 7 May 2023. A three-day trail through Haut-Vernet. On that day, a witness clearly heard someone shouting 'Help, help!'. The alarm was raised. The gendarmes and fire brigade were called in, but the person could not be found. It's a story that François Balique, the village mayor, remembers very well:

I followed it very closely. The gendarmerie went there straight away, but they found nothing at the scene, no victim, despite the search.

August 14th, 2023:

So, after his nap, around 4:30 p.m., all the little boy could think about was getting back to the tree house he'd built. According to the magazine, he kept repeating the same thing when he woke up.

But, unfortunately, his grandfather had other plans for him. According to the source, who remains undisclosed, it was probably also 'a way of letting off steam'.

The little one escaped his grandfather's authority for a few moments.

Not from what I could find
I'll start one later in the day and post the link here for anyone whose interested
Got one started ty..

Got one started ty..
Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads