FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

I got the impression there is not a good relationship between CA and Mallory.. When asked on the stand if she was close to CA, she said not as close as we used to be. I wondered at the time what that meant.. but it could be something as simple as CA being so involved in ICA's trial and so in-your-face certain that ICA didn't harm Caylee (even though she obviously thought she had back when they didn't know where Caylee was) that she didn't have time for LA and M. How's that for a l-o-n-g sentence???

Thanks to those of you who stomached through Geraldo to give us the report. I can't stand him - and now I know he and JB are BFF, I have more reason to dislike both of them!! LOL

I remember the opposite, that they weren't that close before but are closer now.

Don't forget when ICA gets out and back on her feet, in a letter to Robyn Adams she stated she would adopt a child in need. :eek:

I think Lee is now choosing a future for himself rather than lie for the family and he is torn.The family dynamics are being brought out in trial but as far as Lee going with false allegations of him molesting his sister, he just won't/can't do it or take it anymore.

I agree totally. What I saw with his last testimony was raw emotion IMO. I think it all just came to a head in that one moment and he started crying. I mean, being on the stand in front of millions of people must be so stressful. I think he resents being drug into the whole family drama and having his life under a microscope. I think he feels betrayed by his sister and his parents, and I think he regrets not being in Caylee's life more.

Your post explains a lot that occurred on the stand yesterday. I think you are correct. Lee showed genuine, raw emotion yesterday. The revelation of the betrayals were/are fairly new to him and KC for a brief moment felt guilty of her accusations. When Lee did not save her on the stand by buying into the molestation theory JB was trying to pry out of LA her tears turned into an angry look. Typical KC...brother Lee did not come to the rescue. Lee needs to run from this family as fast as his feet will take him.

And I get the impression that JA understands that this is what is going on, and that was why he was pressing LA about "what is different" today versus when LA gave the deposition.

No, no....please..don't apologize. I find it interesting that a couple of days after Lee's testimony, it seems our common sense is able to put things into perspective given a little thought. I find it assuring that others share my same opinion from time to time. It was so close to my thoughts. I loved it!

Well, that's a relief! I find it interesting, as well. I'm glad somebody thought the same thing, many times I don't post, because I'm afraid everyone will think I'm nuts, lol!

I agree totally. What I saw with his last testimony was raw emotion IMO. I think it all just came to a head in that one moment and he started crying. I mean, being on the stand in front of millions of people must be so stressful. I think he resents being drug into the whole family drama and having his life under a microscope. I think he feels betrayed by his sister and his parents, and I think he regrets not being in Caylee's life more.

Agreed..and he had not been at the hearings before trial to support his sister. He only attended when he was called to do so.

Was that the big secret ICA had in jail when she told her mom 'I haven't told anyone' or 'I haven't said anything'....something like that.

When ICA first sat down she told parents she had just been talking with the jail 'shrink' & then said what you reported above..I clearly recall CA being fine with that cos she told her it was "ok" if she did say something..If it was re: incest or sex abuse (which we didn't even know about at that time) I don't think CA would've responded like that.

I always thought this secret was about the rumored 'fight' they had the night before Caylee was 'supposedly' last seen=why ICA left with her & never came back.

I think Lee is now choosing a future for himself rather than lie for the family and he is torn.The family dynamics are being brought out in trial but as far as Lee going with false allegations of him molesting his sister, he just won't/can't do it or take it anymore.

Lee has had depression in childhood and he is overwhelmed I recall reading he had severe acne and I think some of the meds had serious side effects..

So I can see where all of this would put him ove the edge ..and look how he has aged in 3 years

I attached the section from Cindys Depo in 09

Attachments

• lee1.jpg
    lee1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 59
  • lee2.jpg
    lee2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 48
When ICA first sat down she told parents she had just been talking with the jail 'shrink' & then said what you reported above..I clearly recall CA being fine with that cos she told her it was "ok" if she did say something..If it was re: incest or sex abuse (which we didn't even know about at that time) I don't think CA would've responded like that.

I always thought this secret was about the rumored 'fight' they had the night before Caylee was 'supposedly' last seen=why ICA left with her & never came back.

That makes sense. Thank you.

Don't forget when ICA gets out and back on her feet, in a letter to Robyn Adams she stated she would adopt a child in need. :eek:

No, that won't happen, she has a job as an "event coordinator" at Lowell waiting for her.... :crazy:

I don't think the SA wants the jury to think GA and CA thought LA could have been the father. I understand what you are saying, but I think that's the whole idea the SA is trying to avoid. JMO

I don't think this would matter, because it just shows that ICA is a liar, and that GA and CA always bought her lies. jmo

bbm you are so right!
JA questioning him on the stand about how much the family went over the top and decorated Caylee's room and Lee said something about not being involved but saw it after it was done - Then JA got him to say that he was living in the house when Caylee's room was being decorated -

:waitasec: it's late I'm confused. Do the A's have a 3 bedroom or a 4 bedroom house? I thought 3 but ...Caylee's room, ICA's room,and Lee's room/now computer room? =4?

I got the impression there is not a good relationship between CA and Mallory.. When asked on the stand if she was close to CA, she said not as close as we used to be. I wondered at the time what that meant.. but it could be something as simple as CA being so involved in ICA's trial and so in-your-face certain that ICA didn't harm Caylee (even though she obviously thought she had back when they didn't know where Caylee was) that she didn't have time for LA and M. How's that for a l-o-n-g sentence???

Thanks to those of you who stomached through Geraldo to give us the report. I can't stand him - and now I know he and JB are BFF, I have more reason to dislike both of them!! LOL

I thought Mallory said her & CA were "closer now" & it made sense to me at the time cos CA's been so needy since she lost Caylee..She also misses ICA (ugh!) terribly according to all of her letters to her.

Does anyone know for sure what Mallory did say?

I don't know how I made it thru Geraldo tonight..The CRAP he was spewing made me want to BARF! TG! for the female atty/ada? (who's name I always forget) for not letting him get away with it! :great:

eta..I read Geraldo's autobiography & even he admits he's an "*advertiser censored*"! He was actually being HONEST for a change!

Lee has had depression in childhood and he is overwhelmed I recall reading he had severe acne and I think some of the meds had serious side effects..

So I can see where all of this would put him ove the edge ..and look how he has aged in 3 years

I attached the section from Cindys Depo in 09

I feel for any teen with severe acne cos it's almost always so devastating to their self-esteem & then didn't he also become almost like an invalid for some time due to those meds?

I def do NOT believe Lee ever did anything to ICA but if this issue was to come out in court I fear it may leave the impression he may have just cos of what his mental state probably was at the time..KWIM?

:waitasec: it's late I'm confused. Do the A's have a 3 bedroom or a 4 bedroom house? I thought 3 but ...Caylee's room, ICA's room,and Lee's room/now computer room? =4?

It's a 4 bedroom house.

Adding the master bedroom does=4..The only room we haven't seen is Lee's old one so I'm guessing that's kinda small since the house doesn't look that big from the outside.

It's def well kept inside, immaculate really, so props to CA! Especially when she worked a full-time job..I doubt ICA did much to help but I can see George pitching in some.

CA did not win any points with the jury regarding her testimony about the internet search for chloroform. LDB asked her TWICE "Did you search for chlorophorm 84 times?" CA answered NO. If I was a juror I'd have put together a long time ago that these people are less than truthful. And I've been a juror, the defense lawyer tried to blame an innocent party for his client's crime. This blaming of innocent people wasn't invented by JB - it's standard practice.

I kind of think that IF anything sexual went on with Casey and Lee that maybe she was the one that crept into his room.

Cindy said (paraphrasing) that she was salaried, in management, and was prohibited to record overtime. Therefore she would have to record 8 hour days. If she left work early her boss would fudge the card for her to reflect 8 hours, because it all worked out in the end.

Rewind to very early in the trial. Cindy said June 16 stood out in her mind because it was a Monday, and Monday's were long days for her, and she really could not take Caylee on Mondays.

Back to the trial. LDB asked Cindy if her time sheets for June 16 and 17 looked accurate. Cindy said they did. LDB pushed. Cindy reaffirmed.

Why was LDB pushing on those days? There were at least two reasons, but one was that Cindy worked overtime those days, and it is reflected in the time sheets. Oops, Cindy.

It gets better. Or worse, if you are Cindy.

The time sheet for Monday, March 17 - the day of the first chloroform search - shows Cindy worked overtime. She did not go home early. She did not work 8 hours. She worked overtime.

The same is true for Friday, March 21.

Oops, Cindy..

Wasn't that St Patrick's day? If there is a God in heaven I pray that her boss remembers that day and that CA was there all day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalKnowledge
Back