FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

Yes! I think that's it! That's why CA and GA never pushed to ask who the father was- probably never asked really if ICA told them LA. And why no father listed on the birth certificate.

Sorry, if someone already mentioned this, but tired of reading....

Just wanted to point out that fathers are NOT listed on birth certificates just by the mother's say so. In fact, fathers are not legally allowed to be listed just based on the mother's revelation (at least in some states...can't speak for everywhere, but might be universal). So, it wouldn't be unusual for an unmarried mother to not have a father listed. Unless the father attends the birth and signs something agreeing that he is the father, he won't be listed. And, honestly, if you're a single mom and not planning to marry the guy or have him involved, it may be best not to have his name listed.. (If he's listed, the mom will have all sorts of legal obligations: to get his permission / signature to get the child a passport, to visit another country, etc. A big hassle if "dad" is not playing a fatherly role) And, note, there are MANY reasons why biological fathers may not be involved.

Was that the big secret ICA had in jail when she told her mom 'I haven't told anyone' or 'I haven't said anything'....something like that.

Probably. But, as with everything else that has come from KC, it was a LIE!!

Yeah, I noticed, and it made me want to hurl...there were no real tears for her daughter, but there were for this. Sickening.

On another note, I wonder.....pure speculation, but what if CA & GA weren't in denial over the pregnancy? What IF, ICA told them LA was the father, and they decided to keep it quiet, even from LA, until they had a paternity test done? This scenario is the only thing that makes sense to me. Her tears today, could have actually been guilt, for falsely accusing him, and hurting him and he doesn't even know why, because it was just another lie to her mom to cover her own arse.

How interesting Torrie, I posted almost the same thoughts not 20 minutes before you did. You must be an "intuitive" person. Somehow it's reassuring some think along the same lines as I do at times.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6764293&postcount=48"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25[/ame]

Really that's not a bad theory she wanted and abortion CA said no so maybe she tried rape/incest as widely accepted for abortion and then rumors about adoption after that. I can see her saying anything to get what she wanted, in this case abortion.:twocents:

So I wonder when Cindy really did find out KC was preggo. Because if it was truly when she was 7 months along, abortion wouldn't have been an option.

Wasn't it Kio that said CA said no to an abortion?

So I wonder when Cindy really did find out KC was preggo. Because if it was truly when she was 7 months along, abortion wouldn't have been an option.

Good thought.

I had to turn Geraldo off. Can't stand him. Vinnie's Politan was bad enough saying Baez, showing those pool pictures was HUGH. Granny took her in the pool so wow, now everything makes sense. She drowns and ICA tells all that the nanny took her. What a joke.

They don't need to. They were already released in discovery, and LDB laid the foundation yesterday for slamming Cindy's fingers in the door during rebuttal.

But Cindy said she would fudge her time card so no overtime ever showed up. I think the SA needs to find emails she sent from work on those dates to prove she was there. LDB asked Cindy if her emails would still be stored on Gentiva's server, Cindy said no, so I guess that means they are still there.

Was that the big secret ICA had in jail when she told her mom 'I haven't told anyone' or 'I haven't said anything'....something like that.

Hmm. Maybe so. But why would that come up then? Three years after she was born, I doubt they ever talked about the father. They seem like the types who would never mention it again. Plus, if CA believed LA raped ICA and was the father of Caylee, he would know he was the father too I'm guessing.

Maybe that's why they changed the due date- to fit with the time frame of JG being the dad and not LA (if ICA had told CA Lee raped her a month too early...) I'm rambling, sorry

No, Kio said CA said no to an adoption

I had to turn Geraldo off. Can't stand him. Vinnie's Politan was bad enough saying Baez, showing those pool pictures was HUGH. Granny took her in the pool so wow, now everything makes sense. She drowns and ICA tells all that the nanny took her. What a joke.

The pool pictures prove nothing to me. They are only pictures.....not a video.

Good catch. Sheesh, it's hard to say who's the best liar. CA OR ICA.

How interesting Torrie, I posted almost the same thoughts not 20 minutes before you did. You must be an "intuitive" person. Somehow it's reassuring some think along the same lines as I do at times.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

Oh Baznme, I'm sorry. I don't post often, mostly because everyone here knows much more than me about all this. I didn't have time to read whole thread tonight, and now I wish I had. In any case, I will go back and read your post. I do think this explains the hiding of the pregnancy.

Well thank goodness they didn't have a bath tub in their house or electrical outlets or plastic bags or............

It occurred to me today that somewhere, somehow CA got the idea that KC got pregnant by Lee. Now, let me see, where would a story like that have come from? KC maybe? THAT's why she was crying so hard when her brother was on the stand. I think that's what he overheard of his parents conversation and it explained why he had been left out of the festivities of his niece's birth. He didn't know why until then and he went to the DT with that information to get it straight. His sister must have lied about that AND the abuse.

He was more hurt that his parents even remotely thought he may have been the father. I don't blame him but it took him overhearing that to realize it. She (KC) knows how much this has hurt her brother and she was the cause. If there was anyone else in the world she truly loved besides herself, it was her brother. Her lies have once again caused irrepairable damage.

Baz, I agree with your post 100%.

Oh Baznme, I'm sorry. I don't post often, mostly because everyone here knows much more than me about all this. I didn't have time to read whole thread tonight, and now I wish I had. In any case, I will go back and read your post. I do think this explains the hiding of the pregnancy.

No, no....please..don't apologize. I find it interesting that a couple of days after Lee's testimony, it seems our common sense is able to put things into perspective given a little thought. I find it assuring that others share my same opinion from time to time. It was so close to my thoughts. I loved it!

No, no....please..don't apologize. I find it interesting that a couple of days after Lee's testimony, it seems our common sense is able to put things into perspective given a little thought. I find it assuring that others share my same opinion from time to time. It was so close to my thoughts. I loved it!

Heck I'll say it! WS's is awesome it restored my faith in human beings. As crazy as the world is getting I was stating to think common sense and morality went the way of the dodo bird. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU !!
:great::great::great::woohoo::woohoo::great::great::great:

Yes! I think that's it! That's why CA and GA never pushed to ask who the father was- probably never asked really if ICA told them LA. And why no father listed on the birth certificate.

does anyone know when the paternity test was done?

does anyone know when the paternity test was done?

From what I gather they didn't do one in the traditional sense they just looked at certain DNA markers and saw that it couldn't be LA or GA. Kinda like a blood test b4 DNA was used you know? I wouldn't be surprised if ICA wasn't even the Mother or if the baby got switched at the hospital at this point.

It occurred to me today that somewhere, somehow CA got the idea that KC got pregnant by Lee. Now, let me see, where would a story like that have come from? KC maybe? THAT's why she was crying so hard when her brother was on the stand. I think that's what he overheard of his parents conversation and it explained why he had been left out of the festivities of his niece's birth. He didn't know why until then and he went to the DT with that information to get it straight. His sister must have lied about that AND the abuse.

He was more hurt that his parents even remotely thought he may have been the father. I don't blame him but it took him overhearing that to realize it. She (KC) knows how much this has hurt her brother and she was the cause. If there was anyone else in the world she truly loved besides herself, it was her brother. Her lies have once again caused irrepairable damage.

Your post explains a lot that occurred on the stand yesterday. I think you are correct. Lee showed genuine, raw emotion yesterday. The revelation of the betrayals were/are fairly new to him and KC for a brief moment felt guilty of her accusations. When Lee did not save her on the stand by buying into the molestation theory JB was trying to pry out of LA her tears turned into an angry look. Typical KC...brother Lee did not come to the rescue. Lee needs to run from this family as fast as his feet will take him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland
Back