GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even if the MPD and the reporters set McDaniel up how would McDaniel know that ahead of time and predict it?

The post is fake.

Anyone else notice Hogue sounds just like Mr. Rogers (from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, a show the elderly folk like me will remember) in that interview? : )

Yeah, sorry Sonya, I mixed two lines of thought in one post and ended up sounding idiotic. Scurried to fix it, but you managed to quote the stupid version, gee, thanks!! LOL

The point you made is spot on.

ETA: I mean the point you made earlier about it being farfetched to think SM would know reporters would tell him about the body -- not the point you just made about Hogue, LOL. He does come across as kind of soft-spoken, matter-of-fact, calm -- I'm sure that's part of his effectiveness.

Well even if the MPD and the reporters set McDaniel up how would McDaniel know that ahead of time and predict it?

The post is fake.

Anyone else notice Hogue sounds just like Mr. Rogers (from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, a show the elderly folk like me will remember) in that interview? : )

LOL! Yeah, the two ( setup and post) don't work together..........
Two separate unrelated incidence IMO

Ok, WELL, now that I know 5 others have posted under the SOL nickname SINCE SM allegedly did throughout that time. Do we think that muddies the waters for ALL the posts now? No way to trace it, will it go out the window and not be used as evidence, becuase you can't prove it was actually SM, even tho he had a photo of himself as SOL? He could have posted only a few for all anyone knows. However, I'm guessing usernames are not duplicated.

Also, if he was incarcerated, did he have access to internet somehow. Of course the defense will state he was being watched closely and deny he had access. But, does he have an iphone in his cell? I'm guessing not on that too.

SO then, NO, I think it was his peers, being sarcastic

On the earlier posts, tomkat, in addition to the SoL nick, SM has a unique number identifier. The nickname SoL could have been used by anybody at any time, but the posts wouldn't have had the same number identifier -- if I am understanding the system over there correctly.

As for the earlier posts, I know that a whole lot of people have those saved in some form, complete with the number identifier.

One problem with the idea of her Zaxby's stuff having been tampered with is that she was at the drive-through ...can't remember exactly the time, maybe 6-ish? -- kinda early and then she was communicating some, apparently, with people by phone/text for a good while afterwards -- up until around 10:30, right? -- if the email to her boyfriend was authentically hers and actually sent by her

Well not at the drive thru but perhaps in her home but the 1030 timeframe throws that scenario out the window possibly. But he was in that apt or knocked on door, her, uh, doorjam was not on the door yet as if she hadn't settled in or perhaps answered the door........but there was no known noise so he had to have drugged her, dulled her senses and then maybe hit her or WHATEVER they do.............

I dont' think he'd want to risk her getting away or being heard. Evenn Dahmer drugged his victims........and he was experienced

I thought too like Sonya, drug her refridgerator juice or something, but If SM drugged her fridge juices, who knows when she'd partake?? After zaxby's and a meal with probably a drink, why go for the juice that night and if she drank it earlier she wouldnt' have been out and about surely and SM plan would have occurred earlier in the day

On the earlier posts, tomkat, in addition to the SoL nick, SM has a unique number identifier. The nickname SoL could have been used by anybody at any time, but the posts wouldn't have had the same number identifier -- if I am understanding the system over there correctly.

As for the earlier posts, I know that a whole lot of people have those saved in some form, complete with the number identifier.

WEll then the prosecution just has supplied that info yet then as stated in the article. Usually a nicname can't be duplicated if already in use from my experience, the site will state that, But seems you are saying it can be duplicated but with a different ID number . In that case, I'd rest easier and we will soon know WHO posted that Vcard post with nickname SOL

THANKS

I wish someone who saved screenshots of the posts would archive them somewhere and tell me where they are.....

(Pretty please?)

Going way toward another field: Sometimes I still wonder whether she was killed in the apartments at all, and/or that the dismemberment took place there.

Back when Oriah was posting here a good bit, Oriah at times seemed to think maybe the dismemberment and/or storage of the torso might have taken place somewhere else.

I was thinking of the kind of authenticating information which those supposedly knowledgeable about the site in question say doesn't exist.

Maybe it does, and they are mistaken.
The site owners claim they cannot produce date stamped copies of the post. I don't think they're mistaken about that. Those who claim the post can't be authenticated otherwise might be mistaken. It would certainly help to have the server as evidence, but I'm pretty sure there are alternative means.

I'm curious about the witness(es) who will testify that McD was SoL. We know about JW, the mock trial guy. What about the anonymous poster who first brought the SoL business to the public's attention? Or are they one and the same? From what I recall, "mock trial guy" wanted to protect the members' privacy, so it doesn't stand to reason that he'd drop the dime. If true, that means it was a different member from one of the sites where McD posted who wrote the comment about McD's internet activities. Did that same member also talk to LE? :waitasec:

Going way toward another field: Sometimes I still wonder whether she was killed in the apartments at all, and/or that the dismemberment took place there.

Back when Oriah was posting here a good bit, Oriah at times seemed to think maybe the dismemberment and/or storage of the torso might have taken place somewhere else.

Now that I can buy into. I wondered how in the world this guy was able to not leave a trace in hers/his or the vacant apt..............WHERE........ is the question. I wonder if it was investigated if SM was home during those days, :waitasec: wait, he couldn;t have transported her, the bloody saw was in the shed , on location......so back to my original negativity or positivity, however you wish to view it, the cadaver dogs never searched another unit...............hmmmmmmmm

Now that I can buy into. I wondered how in the world this guy was able to not leave a trace in hers/his or the vacant apt..............WHERE........ is the question. I wonder if it was investigated if SM was home during those days, :waitasec: wait, he couldn;t have transported her, the bloody saw was in the shed , on location......so back to my original negativity or positivity, however you wish to view it, the cadaver dogs never searched another unit...............hmmmmmmmm

Isn't this another are where we just don't know what traces were or were not left?

That is part of what's so maddening. Were the drain traps full of tissue and bone fragments (for example) and they're just not telling yet, or do they really have nothing?

The site owners claim they cannot produce date stamped copies of the post. I don't think they're mistaken about that. Those who claim the post can't be authenticated otherwise might be mistaken. It would certainly help to have the server as evidence, but I'm pretty sure there are alternative means.

I'm curious about the witness(es) who will testify that McD was SoL. We know about JW, the mock trial guy. What about the anonymous poster who first brought the SoL business to the public's attention? Or are they one and the same? From what I recall, "mock trial guy" wanted to protect the members' privacy, so it doesn't stand to reason that he'd drop the dime. If true, that means it was a different member from one of the sites where McD posted who wrote the comment about McD's internet activities. Did that same member also talk to LE? :waitasec:

Where did the Anonymous bean-spiller post? I can't recall.

Hopefully they have tracked that person down. I agree it isn't likely the same person, though in certain circles, there may be reason to be less than forthcoming about one's cooperation with LE.

If people watched the 13WMAZ video Hogue states McDaniel was supervised by police or in custody since the interview.

If he posted it BEFORE the interview how on earth could he have predicted that they would tell him about the body DURING the interview?
Ya know, it could be just an uncanny coincidence. Or, at the time he wrote it, the whole thing was a fantasy. Maybe he didn't anticipate any of it to actually take place. (Explains why the details don't match up, though the part about losing it while the police find the body does reflect what he wrote about feigning insanity after comitting a murder.) But eventually it does, and on that Thursday when the area is filling up with emergency vehicles, LE officials, spectators and news vans, McD peeks out of his upstairs window and sees the reporters talking to bystanders. No doubt he could tell from the types of vehicles and where the attention was focused that "something" had been discovered. He would've known that reporters would be eager to interview him once he made it known that he was the next door neighbor who had been involved in a search for Lauren the previous night. So just maybe, being fully aware of the scene unfolding outside his door, he decided to play it out as written.

Isn't this another are where we just don't know what traces were or were not left?
That is part of what's so maddening. Were the drain traps full of tissue and bone fragments (for example) and they're just not telling yet, or do they really have nothing?

Yep, just like we dont' KNOW anything else being discussed here. We all are just guessing and each has their own opinions. THat's all. It is interesting tho. We will know eventually

Here ya go. In the comments on August 21, 6:10 am.

http://www.newscentralga.com/news/local/June-30th-Interview-with-Stephen-McDaniel-126361528.html

ETA: For the record, according to "anonymous" as of August 21, the news was "all over" the other boards.

Exactly. No, it's not perfect at all if you get caught. Yet it's possible that in spite of himself, he couldn't resist the urge to show off. Or maybe it's that old Imp of the Perverse, the impulse that drives a man to do exactly that which will cause his own destruction. Who knows? There doesn't appear to be any rational explanation. After all, he successfully eliminated the remaining body parts.

With this and with the video of his panic in video..............I think he didnt' mean to get caught

Assuming what Anonymous said in those first comments is true and that he/she is correct in guessing the author of the old deleted anonymous posts, two questions come to mind.

1. Why would McD bother posting that stuff anonymously? He posted all sorts of things that people find disturbing and was very open about who he was.

2. Why did the admins delete it? What made it different from any of the other posts about death/murder/etc.?

Ya know, it could be just an uncanny coincidence. Or, at the time he wrote it, the whole thing was a fantasy. Maybe he didn't anticipate any of it to actually take place. (Explains why the details don't match up, though the part about losing it while the police find the body does reflect what he wrote about feigning insanity after comitting a murder.) But eventually it does, and on that Thursday when the area is filling up with emergency vehicles, LE officials, spectators and news vans, McD peeks out of his upstairs window and sees the reporters talking to bystanders, (the same window through which he observed the scene after LG's dog was hit by a car). By his own admission, he could see everything through that window. No doubt he could tell from the types of vehicles and where the attention was focused that "something" had been discovered. He would've known that reporters would be eager to interview him once he made it known that he was the next door neighbor who had been involved in a search for Lauren the previous night. So just maybe, being fully aware of the scene unfolding outside his door, he decided to play it out as written.

bbm: bessie, how do we know these two things -- "same window"/"by his own admission he could see everything". Seems unfamiliar to me.

Assuming what Anonymous said in those first comments is true and that he/she is correct in guessing the author of the old deleted anonymous posts, two questions come to mind.

1. Why would McD bother posting that stuff anonymously? He posted all sorts of things that people find disturbing and was very open about who he was.

2. Why did the admins delete it? What made it different from any of the other posts about death/murder/etc.?

Make sure you read all the comments there -- I think there may be some discussion that touches on some of this a little. Also check the downstairs discussion.

Seems like at one time, way back when the downstairs room was very active and I was doing some other digging around, I kind of had some of what you're asking about in your second paragraph figured out, but I've forgotten what I'd figured and how I did it! (Some sleuth, huh?) I'll see if I can find something to jog my memory though.

Might we consider that Opchan posters are playing with everyone's minds?:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix