GA GA - Patrice Endres, 38, Cumming, 15 April 2004

Patrice Endres will be featured on Darrell LaMoure's car hood on Saturday, July 31st in Stockton California. Mr. LaMoure features a missing person on the hood of his car each time they run a race. Patrice's husband will be attending the race with relatives who live in the Stockton, CA area. The news affiliate in California will be doing a live stream to our Fox 5 News in Atlanta, GA. We will be posting photos of the hood featuring Patrice as soon as Mr. Endres returns from California. We will all be thinking of Patrice on this day and all others until she is found.

A link for Mr. LaMoure's race history and information can be found on the front page of Patrice's site.
www.findpatriceendres.com

I live just south of Forsyth County where Patrice disappeared. No news about her whatsoever. Is there anything I can do? Is there any news that has not been published recently? No info at all coming out, what does the family think? So many questions. This lady didn't just go missing, she vanished from everything.

Concerned Person:

Ms. Endres' case has sadly already gone to what most of us know as a cold-case. There are few leads in her disappearance. Her husband has tried so hard to get America's Most Wanted to pick up Patrice's story since the week she vanished. They have so many requests that they just cannot get her on. We have taken other avenues to help show them that we are still doing all we can to keep Patrice's news and story from turning to something that people dont remember.
Patrice was entered into the Adopt-A-Missing Person Project from Project Jason.Org and The Center for Missing Adults helped me and Rob get her onto the hood of Darrell LeMoure's car hood. What this means is that Patrice is being in the news (locally and out where the race was held). America's Most Wanted has finally begun to talk to Forsyth County Police and with this new stuff we've done, this give them more reason to do a story. They have more content to do a broadcast. America's Most Wanted has been famous for generating tips and leads to help break a case. We have run out of leads so this avenue is one we surely want to take.

We continue to work as hard as we can to increase her reward as high as possible. The higher it is, the more apt the person is who might have information is to come foward. If you live near where Patrice disappeared, please think about coming out and coming to her car wash. Although it may seem small, it is a huge help. All of the money we take in goes into her reward fund. It also shows that people have not forgotten about Patrice and we still want answers.

It is hard work keeping the media interested in stuff. There is always something else to report after about a week passes. I work deligently for my two ladies who are missing and I would love for you to come to the car wash. We have to do whatever we can to find Patrice.

findcarrie said:
Darrell LeMoure will be featuring Patrice on on his hood this weekend in Stockton CA. Below is an article about Patrice being on the hood. The blurb is the very last article on this page.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/0730onracing0730.html

((( findCarrie ))) what a wonderful thing for Darrell to do for the missing.
This is a huge answer to so many prayers.

Prayers for Patrice and all who search for her, Lanie

Lanie:

Her husband was excited about her being able to be on the hood. I feel like it really worked out like it should have because they scheduled the race in Stockton CA and Patrice's husband Rob has a sister who lives in that city. He was able to stay with her and have her support. He also met with one of the ladies from the Carole Sund Foundation who gave us the $5,000 reward in the very beginning.
While these things seem small, they do actually help. I wouldnt have known about this had I not seen Mr. Cooke's daughter Rachel on there. I'm blessed to have such good contacts as you, RC, Kelly & probably some other people I am forgetting to say right now ;-)

Just a quick tidbit for those watching Patrice's case. Mr. Endres told me last night that AMW has called him to let him know that they would be doing a story on Patrice. We do not have a tentative date but we can expect that it will be in the near future. This is very good news for us because as everyone knows AMW helps breaks many cases. We hope this will generate some leads to help us find Patrice.

Please continue to keep Patrice in your prayers each day.

This is great news FindCarrie. I hope AMW can bring some insight into Patrice's case.

THe fundraiser for Patrice Endres was held today at the Coal Mtn. Hospital in Cumming, GA. A slow beginning but a good end of the day. We totaled $500 in reward money today bringing Patrice's reward fund to $17,000. Photos and information of all those who came out to help today can be found on her website.

www.findpatriceendres.com

We are still fighting to find Patrice!!!!

I posted this same msg. on CTV on Patrice's thread. I wanted to make sure if those who might know would see it and tell me what they think.

I have been reading about Jennifer Wilkerson and a few other missing ladies and I have a question. The police dept where Patrice disappeared told us all that an organized ground search wasnt necessary becuase they had searched a five mile radius with dogs, aircraft and other items. They tell us that we'd be searching for a needle in a haystack. I dont know if it wouldnt be beneficial for us to just set up a group and search a few miles each weekend, then pick up the next weekend and search every area possible. I feel like we may be overlooking something by not looking. What determines if a massive search with volunteers can happen?
I'd hate to think that "something" is being overlooked because we are not looking. I've just seen so many people found, i.e... Dru Sjodin, Erica Dalquist and a few others by the volunteer searchers. Somebody who knows, plse write back. I want to be out there looking but they've discouraged us.

Patrice Endres is now featured on the America's Most Wanted website. You may review the link below. Thanks to Cindy who first reported this on CTV. Patrice will be on the TV broadcast in the next week or so. I'll post whatever I can find out as to the date, time, etc. for all those interested in watching.

http://www.americasmostwanted.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=27631

Does anybody have any updated information on this case? I check here and her website every day and rarely see anything new.

I thought that maybe, since AMW posted her information, there would have been developments.

I'm keeping Patrice in my prayers.

:angel:

Project Jason announces that Patrice Endres is the current 18 Wheel Angel campaign. Her campaign will continue through September.

18 Wheel Angels is a national missing person's locator program in which truck drivers or other business travelers are recruited to place posters of a specific missing person along the way as they travel.

For additional information, please see:

www.projectjason.org/18wheel.html

You do not need to be a truck driver to help please posters. You can also help by telling any truck drivers or trucking companies you know about this program.

Thank you.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

http://www.forsythnews.com/news.php

Missing woman's search goes national
From Staff Reports
Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Since her disappearance in April, friends and family of Patrice Tamber Endres have used many methods to search for the Forsyth County woman.

The newest effort involves a voluntary program of over-the-road truckers.

A national missing person's locator program, 18 Wheel Angels, is spearheaded by a nonprofit organization, Project Jason. The program enlists the aid of truck drivers and business travelers to place posters of missing persons along their routes as they travel across the country. Participants are asked to go to the 18 Wheel Angels link on the Project Jason Web site at www.projectjason.org, and download and print as many posters as they can place. Anyone can participate.

Patrice Endres' campaign began on Sept. 16 and will run through Sept. 30.

In addition to the 18 Wheel Angels campaign, Project Jason had added Endres to its Adopt a Missing Person program. Endres' family sent buttons to the organization to have available for people across the country to mail in and request. The person who adopts Patrice also will be mailed an information card, which contains a bio and personal information about Patrice.

Project Jason was founded by Kelly Jolkowski, mother of missing Omaha, Neb., youth Jason Jolkowski.

Jolkowski said that she devotes full-time hours to the project, in addition to working a full-time job.

"I'm always on the Internet looking for new candidates," she said. "Then, I attempt contact with their family and offer our services to them."

The program began in mid-January and features two missing persons per month. More than 7,000 posters have been printed and distributed since the start.

Jolkowski said that while the posters have yet to generate a lead, it continues to keep the missing person's face in the public.

"The success is getting their face out there as many times as you can. The program also gives the family hope by letting them know that people care."

In addition to placing the posters in truck stops and businesses, some owner-operators have posted the photos on their vehicles.

The all volunteer group's mission is to create and increase public awareness of missing people through a variety of outreach and educational activities. Project Jason seeks to bring hope and assistance to families of the missing by providing resources and support.

Endres, 38, has been missing since April 15. She operated Tamber's Trim-N-Tan hair salon on Hwy. 369 in north Forsyth, where she was last seen helping a customer at about 11:35 a.m. She was reported missing 10 minutes later. Endres' car, purse and wallet were left behind, but the salon's cash was missing, according to Forsyth County authorities.

One of our local radio stations just reported that law enforcement is investigating a possible link between Patrice and Jeremy Jones, the alleged serial killer.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and Patrice...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back