GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESHER PANICH, the attorney for Henny's ex-wife, is a true hero in this case. The former Mrs. Neuman alerted her to the affair and she (Panich) has been pushing to get Andrea nailed from day one.

Here's an article which explains that SHE found further evidence to share with the D.A.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/17178469/district-attorney-now-investigating-andrea-sneiderman

I am hoping Ariela formerly Neuman will testify this time. She says she will if subpoaned. SHE is the one who arranged for HN to hire AS. She had heard that Rusty had lost his job and they had "two babies to support" and urged HN to give Andrea a chance.

So sad.

I'm watching the 20/20 episode once again...I have to say that I really respect Esther Panitch......that lady has it going on! She is very well spoken and knows this case up one side and down the other.

......I agree with everyone about the prosecutor - he is terrific!

.....Hemy looks like a beaten down little man, hunched over at the defense table.....

.......as for Andrea......I still can't get over what a nasty little snot she is....can't stand that woman!

So if HN does testify against AS that should be interesting (and great tv viewing). I imagine her defense team will go after his "mental illness" and use that as a reason to not believe a word he says.

I assume 2 years in jail/prison and listening to AS mock him on the stand, deny any feelings for him, etc. has helped him overcome his infatuation for her.

Would you guys be willing to help me with a list we can update regarding AS's behavior (or evidence) that leans towards her guilt of murder (not the affair):

1. Told 3-4 people RS was shot before she was told by authorities. Has been reported she was only told he had been in an accident. Told: Shayna Citron, Mr. Sneiderman (RS dad), GE coworker, anyone else?

2. Didn't tell LE she suspected HN but told friends Parker (Tammy?) and Shayna. On 1/4 (date of arrest), she brought it up to LE but added a bunch of other potential suspects to her list.

3. Requiring search warrant on her home for the day of the murder.

I am so looking for this trial! I can't say for sure, but, after viewing the HN trial to date, and seeing all of AS's testiphony, I have a working theory that AS used HN's difficult situation at home as well as his instability to put him on the trail to murder. Then, IMHO, she planned to dump/snitch on him (which she did) and sit back, set for life financially.

I am very willing to chage my mind based on her trial.

Thanks to all who have kept me up-to-date during my vacay...

Would you guys be willing to help me with a list we can update regarding AS's behavior (or evidence) that leans towards her guilt of murder (not the affair):

1. Told 3-4 people RS was shot before she was told by authorities. Has been reported she was only told he had been in an accident. Told: Shayna Citron, Mr. Sneiderman (RS dad), GE coworker, anyone else?

2. Didn't tell LE she suspected HN but told friends Parker (Tammy?) and Shayna. On 1/4 (date of arrest), she brought it up to LE but added a bunch of other potential suspects to her list.

Actually the indictment (document) on the link I provided lists every single one of her behaviors and all we would have to do is match the evidence (specific other locations of travel, e-mails, testimony of them "groping" on the dance floor, the people she mentioned "Rusty's been shot" to, to have a play by play and follow right along with the witnesses upcoming.

I'll bet they are going to pull out all the stops about her and her character, beginning with the person who approached Ariela (Neuman) about Andrea needing a job, to Ariela herself, and build a timeline. I'm going to be interested, for example, to learn WHEN Ariela suspected or knew this affair was going on.

IIRC, she approached HN about him seeing AS and he told he she was imagining it, etc., saying "Andrea is such a smart woman", etc. Can you imagine, your husband won't let YOU work, he's crying broke, following another woman around on business trips and then telling you she is SMART? Not only that but he is baring his heart and soul to people who are only acquaintances, telling them he is in love, saying he can't stand to have sex wit his wife, and so on. When I heard that, I didn't think he was insane. I thought he was besotted/obsessed with this dowdy creature just like any other idiot having his mid-life crisis and being played like a fool by a cunning woman.

Now is also the time to re-call all of those co-workers and ask them a different set of questions. Instead of asking about HN's demeanor (sane or off the wall), the questions are all going to be about Andrea. They can get specific and ask people if AS exhibited flirtatious behavior at work. If anyone ever saw or heard intimacies there. The 1.400 e-mails, the phone calls, text messages, trips and etc stand well on their own but matched with witness statements will be compelling, too.

I wonder if she will pull off any of the grimacing, fake crying, grieving widow routine while she's sitting at the defense table.

I am so looking for this trial! I can't say for sure, but, after viewing the HN trial to date, and seeing all of AS's testiphony, I have a working theory that AS used HN's difficult situation at home as well as his instability to put him on the trail to murder. Then, IMHO, she planned to dump/snitch on him (which she did) and sit back, set for life financially.

I am very willing to chage my mind based on her trial.

Thanks to all who have kept me up-to-date during my vacay...

I have a tendency to string my thoughts together and get wordy, whereas you summed up my theory so nicely. Thanks!

Thinking....this makes her even more despicable. Who knows that she didn't use RS in a similar fashion. There are TWO men who were victims here.

O/T.....I'm reminded of other women who toyed with men to their bad ends. The one who most comes to mind is Wallis Simpson, the twice-divorced American money-grubber who seduced and captured the Prince of Wales, King Edward VIII, and a lot of people don't know this: she had no intention of marrying him. She wanted to remain married to Mr. Simpson and have all the perks and excitement of hanging around royalty, being courted by the rich and aristocratic, and having Edward as her love slave. Recently letters were discovered from her to Simpson declaring her undying love for him and her bitter regret. She had a personality exactly like AS. But Edward was so in love - obsessed with this creature he gave up the throne of England to live in exile with her and she was stuck with him.

The search warrant was required, I think (read) because when LE came to the home, AS and her family would not let them search. That's when Steve Neuman came on the scene and tried to negotiate with her to let them in. What's interesting is they must have immediately suspected something was going on, and her refusal to let them search would be an immediate red flag. Her lying about the affair to detectives is one point in the indictment. It's all spelled out there.

OK, thinking out loud here...

HN kills RS and while police are investigating, he goes to the Shiva and the gravesite, not worrying that any co-workers attending might be looking at him and .... thinking ..... and not wondering if anybody might match him up to the police sketch (had it been published by then?).....was he hoping to get AS off to the side or pass her a note or something?

One of the most compelling pieces of evidence in the indictment, IMO is that AS wanted to set up a MEETING with HS after the murder. IIRC she testified (snarkily) that she just WANTED TO LOOK HIM IN THE FACE; I am wondering if she really wanted to strategize with him, i.e., "what do we do now"? I can imagine her either crying and pleading with him to not implicate her, or, in a business-like manner, trying to negotiate some kind of strategy with him. But more likely she just coldly said: "Whatever happens you had better not implicate ME in any way, because I tried to tell you I'd never leave Rusty and you wouldn't listen. You're on your own, I'm going to deny everything". And I can imagine him wanting to take the fall for her. I don't recall him giving any details to LE about any of her co-conspiracy activities. But reality has had a chance to sink in. Now I think the tables will turn.

Remember everyone, HN is the murderer, he is the killer, he is the one who held the gun and pulled the trigger. As much as I dispise AS and believe she did in fact manipulate HN, he was the one who had to make the decision to kill another human being and the father of two young children.

I am very anxious for the trial to start and will watch it everyday. The sooner AS is put behind bars the better. Two lovers forever apart. lol

Some thoughts "outside the box" - I know from personal experience, it is possible to have an "emotional affair" with a married man. That would explain the adjoining rooms while traveling, the dinners with wine, the groping on the dance floor, the kissing seen by observers in the club, the hand-holding observed. Even though greatly enjoyed by the woman, it could provoke strong feelings of guilt, hence the frequent pulling back. Telling him she would never divorce her husband. He's also her boss, she a fairly new employee who needs her job to support her family at that time. She mistakenly thought she could "control" the situation with her and her boss. He may have asked lots of questions about RS, his daily routine, fishing for information to lay in wait for him or how he planned to kill him. HN knew she would not leave RS, but if RS was "out of the way" he thought AS would have to fall into his arms with no problem. He could have her, the money, and RS's life. Very cunning plan by HN. All this may be untrue in the AS case, but it could explain some of AS testimony on the stand. She would not openly admit her "affair" b/c of guilt about RS murder; and her family and friends and RS family and friends blaming her for RS death. Also, she was so defensive on the stand b/c the prosecutor and defense questioned her like it was HER on trial and not the admitted killer. They barely mentioned HIS acts and she thought they were blaming the wrong person! I may have to eat all these words later in AS trial. :moo:

OK, thinking out loud here...

HN kills RS and while police are investigating, he goes to the Shiva and the gravesite, not worrying that any co-workers attending might be looking at him and .... thinking ..... and not wondering if anybody might match him up to the police sketch (had it been published by then?).....was he hoping to get AS off to the side or pass her a note or something?

BBM

Am I the only one who thinks the police sketch looked nothing like HN? Seemed to be at least ten pounds heavier and no features that looked like Hemy IMO

If I was Hemy and saw the sketch, I would not worry about being seen anywhere including on national TV.

Previously posted by me, the gunseller looked much more like the composite.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Rusty Sneiderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged, alleged lover sentenced to LWOP

Some thoughts "outside the box" - I know from personal experience, it is possible to have an "emotional affair" with a married man. That would explain the adjoining rooms while traveling, the dinners with wine, the groping on the dance floor, the kissing seen by observers in the club, the hand-holding observed. Even though greatly enjoyed by the woman, it could provoke strong feelings of guilt, hence the frequent pulling back. Telling him she would never divorce her husband. He's also her boss, she a fairly new employee who needs her job to support her family at that time. She mistakenly thought she could "control" the situation with her and her boss. He may have asked lots of questions about RS, his daily routine, fishing for information to lay in wait for him or how he planned to kill him. HN knew she would not leave RS, but if RS was "out of the way" he thought AS would have to fall into his arms with no problem. He could have her, the money, and RS's life. Very cunning plan by HN. All this may be untrue in the AS case, but it could explain some of AS testimony on the stand. She would not openly admit her "affair" b/c of guilt about RS murder; and her family and friends and RS family and friends blaming her for RS death. Also, she was so defensive on the stand b/c the prosecutor and defense questioned her like it was HER on trial and not the admitted killer. They barely mentioned HIS acts and she thought they were blaming the wrong person! I may have to eat all these words later in AS trial. :moo:

I thought of all of these things, too, which is one reason I have trouble making the leap from her stating (it's on the record) she had no intention of leaving Rusty ----- to conspiring to kill Rusty.

I too was involved in a situation where my boss made inappropriate gestures and comments to me at work, but it was different inasmuch as he did this to other women as well, and seemed to enjoy it more when he was where he could be caught - like standing at the copy machine in front of his secretary and whispering disgusting things or groping, etc. I liked me job and found him disgusting so I just said things like: "In your dreams, buddy"...and I guess he wanted to keep me around, and the funny thing is, in every OTHER way he was a great boss and an outstanding manager.

I did have to take one short business trip - not overnight -with him, and to my amazement and relief he was a total gentleman with not a hint of impropriety or inappropriate behavior. Unlike AS, I was NOT flattered, and did NOT like the attention, and no matter what he had offered me in the way of trips, attention, romance, etc., I would NOT have taken him up on it.

I think if he had behaved like HN, saying he was "in love" with me, I would have called corporate offices and had them confront him. As it is, he went after my younger assistant, and after I had left the company, she and another co-worker who was also victimized sued him and won.

I still say AS enjoyed the attention, it was a diversion from her problems at home, and she played dangerous because there was no way after he told her he loved her, and etc., that she could claim she didn't know. What I noticed was the real estate agent's testimony that HN told her Andrea finally "gave in" (i.e., had sex) and it seems that after that she pulled away. By then he was too far gone. So why did she continue to say she wanted a friendly relationship and even try to set up a meeting with him after the murder? These are things I think prosecution can use against her.

BBM

Am I the only one who thinks the police sketch looked nothing like HN? Seemed to be at least ten pounds heavier and no features that looked like Hemy IMO

If I was Hemy and saw the sketch, I would not worry about being seen anywhere including on national TV.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Rusty Sneiderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged, alleged lover sentenced to LWOP

I didn't think the sketch was too good either, but didn't testimony reveal that someone other than AS thought the sketch looked like HN? What I think is, many G.E. co-workers knew what had been going on, he had told some people he was leaving his wife and others that he was in love and didn't he reveal to at least one that it was AS? More then a few of them probably thought....hm....I wonder......and her friend testified she asked right away if it could have been her boss that did it.

As much as the sketch was not a good likeness, it resembled him more than it would another suspect. In otherwords, there were no other sketches of other suspects. White male, med. height, fake beard, you know they were having an affair, put the pieces together is what I am thinking.

BBM

I don't think it looked like him either!

my 2 cents:

I think AS is guilty but the DA I don't think will get a conviction except for the perjury charge. Unless LE was able to locate concrete evidence, ie computer deleted messages, of the planning she will walk on those charges. I do think she is guilty as sin. She played the trigger man like a fiddle! To me, she planned this out for a while..taking him to sex, then saying something like "I believe in my vows", "Death do us Part". She probably took him to right before penetration in sex then withdrew,,,,she probably did this many times.

my 2 cents:

I think AS is guilty but the DA I don't think will get a conviction except for the perjury charge. Unless LE was able to locate concrete evidence, ie computer deleted messages, of the planning she will walk on those charges. I do think she is guilty as sin. She played the trigger man like a fiddle! To me, she planned this out for a while..taking him to sex, then saying something like "I believe in my vows", "Death do us Part". She probably took him to right before penetration in sex then withdrew,,,,she probably did this many times.

I was really spoiled by the last two trials I followed. In Casey Anthony case we had the Sunshine Laws and access to ALL documents and materials. In the Jason young case it took so many years for him to get arrested we eventually had search warrants and even a civil wrongful death case that laid out a lot of evidence, emails, voicemails, phone records, etc. In this case it is being played very close to the vest, and for good reason, IMO as we have seen AS attempts to intimidate and obstruct justice before she was ever arrested. I'm giving the prosecutors in this case my blind faith that they have some sort of substantive proof of conspiracy.

I'm watching the 20/20 episode once again...I have to say that I really respect Esther Panitch......that lady has it going on! She is very well spoken and knows this case up one side and down the other.

......I agree with everyone about the prosecutor - he is terrific!

.....Hemy looks like a beaten down little man, hunched over at the defense table.....

.......as for Andrea......I still can't get over what a nasty little snot she is....can't stand that woman!

I totally agree about Esther Panitch. I believe she has been instrumental in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member