GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Maggiano's

http://m.yelp.com/biz/maggianos-little-italy-atlanta
2e7yba3y.jpg

I can't believe I searching for toilets! I wanna know!!!
Cheesecake Factory?
We aren't talking 5 star are we?
My wild Buckhead days were in the late 80's...

I have to admit after this discussion...I searched Atlanta 'powder rooms', too!~~~ Another Broken Egg has the coolest walls... I've been wanting to show my husband the coffee mugs made into the stucco walls in the 'john'... But search came up with nothing, so I'll just have to take a pic myself next time I go! (literally and figuratively) (Sorry for off topic.. I just couldn't resist this one!)

But WHY kill the child?? Why not give him away or drop him off at the fire station? And why kill him in the most torturous way?? Men who don't wanna be married anymore will normally just walk away. Not kill their kid.

The above post is my opinion only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because that is how his mind works. It is that simple. Just like all the other people that choose to kill over being outed for being a bad dad or husband or because of money or because they are just selfish. There is no explaining it so rational people can understand.

I find the NBC news article (by the 'former?friend') to be the most informative news article yet.

The pic' of Ross in his car creeps me out.

I want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt: You'd think someone who's an obvious s@xt'ing addict (6 women, photos of e_ _ _t p_ _ _ _ __) would be excited to get to work to start his day s@xting (which probably involved a lot of stops in the bathroom to take pics' of himself). It seems his kid would not be high on his list of mental priorities.

BUT I'm wondering about his 2 views of that veterinarian video, and wondering if he told Leanna he was scared he might forget their child sometime.....

I will be interested to see that video of Ross messing around with his cell phone when he stops in the parking lot cuz' someone walks by....

I also wonder, if he did do this, did he cover up his son and cover his mouth even? He wouldn't want anyone casually to notice the child or to hear the child..... ?

I also want to see the video of Leanna and her "Did you say too much?" line at the jail.

If Ross did do it, I wonder why he would tell the police, 'F _ _ _ you?" - - that's seems like an avoidable suspicion-raiser if you are guilty. ???

When I watched a clip of the video of the court appearance again, tho', I was taken with a sense that the police strongly believe/know? Ross is guilty of this terrible crime, and the way they were sitting and standing kinda' "around" Leanna had me wonder if they were trying to give her a sense of intimidation.

If I were to go visit my hubby in the jail after that court appearance (where the police said I'd said "Did you blab?"), I would talk to my hubby in code. But, then, I remember, I just learned at court of 6 women my hubby is daily s@xting with??? I think as a doormat wife I myself would go 'stand by my man' and go to the jail to show my support.

I read that we can expect a court trial in this case.... If the police have only 'scratched the surface', omgosh I wonder what the heck else they will have to share???

And Another Thing: That selfie next to........................a urinal ??? omg................ jmo:thinking:
How would you talk to him in code without talking to him to work out the code?

Hi everyone! First post so please go easy on me! I live in Atlanta but have lurked here for years (since the Scott Peterson trial.) I actually live about 5 miles from the daycare where Rusty Sneiderman was murdered, FWIW. I followed that trial too.

Anyway, I used to work in the Aker's Mill area. When I saw the restroom selfie, I immediately thought Maggiano's!! There is one at Cumberland Mall where many of the 8-5 office workers would eat every day.

There is also a Maggiano's in buckhead, but could it be the selfie was taken in the Cumberland mall location of the Buckhead restaurant? It is very close to the HD office where he worked. The bathroom tile may be different at a different location.

I'm half tempted to drive there this weekend to check out the bathroom, but that feels a little cray-cray...I'm not sure it matters THAT much but I am curious. That pic looks so much like the Cumberland Mall Maggiano's but I could be misremembering.

Anyway, glad to be here, love websleuths!

IMO, they like witch hunting and sensationalism.

Even Stoddard said the seat was 6 inches back.

I don't even understand why we are allowed to discuss anything she says.

I guess I was naive. :gaah:

I found another lie -- and this may have already been shared. Harris said to the detective that Cooper gave him a kiss, and Harris kissed him back (you know, in case they died in a car accident). Yet then said to the detective "he must have fallen asleep".

How does Cooper go from a happy, smiling, kissing little boy to sleeping in mere minutes?

Liar liar pants on fire!

Source: http://new.livestream.com/wildabouttrial/events/2490138/videos/55596876

About 16 minutes in.

MOO

Mel

Ok I haven't caught up with the entire thread yet but I had to reply because I'm laughing in disbelief. Only gangbangers drive in this position? Really? :floorlaugh: I am 5'2" and not a gangbanger and drive pretty far back because I look and feel ridiculous pushed up close and sitting ramrod straight in front of the steering wheel. I know and have known plenty of people - law abiding and shady alike - who drive in the same position. I am not at all sure what such stereotyping about driving position is suppose to prove!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was referring to how the seat was reclined, not moved back for leg room.

I was referring to how the seat was reclined, not moved back for leg room.

I still don't see the point though. I recline my seat because I am uncomfortable sitting up straight as a board when I drive. I know plenty of others who drive like this too. I might be brown and listen to hip hop often but I'm not a gangbanger lol! :lol:

Imo, it's simple: For these narcissistic killers, appearance is everything. How people view them is seriously important. A dad who abandons his wife and child is a creep. A poor father who lost his son in a horrible but forgive able accident? Much different.

The life of the child, the suffering of the baby, is simply incidental to his own needs and unimportant.
^^^^^ this!

http://www.decision-making-confidence.com/narcissistic-supply.html

"Narcissists are said to be dependent on other people. Without others to provide them with their narcissistic supply, they may feel like they are being 'mentally disembowelled'. It is supposedly horrific for them, worse than dying."

"Therefore they need a constant supply and will do whatever it takes to maintain it."

"Remember that someone with narcissistic personality disorder has no empathy for others so it is of no consequence to them how much damage they to the source of their supply."

"If a 'source' of narcissistic supply can give no more, the narcissist moves on. Often they will have started on the next victim before the previous one is totally exhausted."

"It's not surprising that they often don't work much or change jobs frequently. Their attitude is 'Why should I work when I can get them to provide me with everything I want. And besides, I deserve it all!'"

I believe LH was done with his behavior. She called him out on his behavior and put her foot down. He struck back.

RH said he had recently taken over the bills.
He was explaining why he charged $4000 . Why did he feel the need to explain a credit card balance to the police?
IMO they were in dire financial trouble.

It was absolutely his plan to have lil Cooper die on accident. Then he would get the attention of all his friends, family, coworkers and even strangers. He would leave Leanna and collect the insurance himself because he was so traumatized that their worse nightmare happened "to him"
He probably knew HD would cover the funeral. I am certain they have covered funerals for employees children before.

He would collect $ from donations and LH would be left hold the dirty end of the stick. Being the one with the job and credit,I bet most of what they own is in her name...as well as all the bills.

She was trying to force him to be a responsible father. All he wanted was more $ and more attention.

How's that working for ya RH?[emoji600]

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Regardless if the sexting distracted him so much he 'forgot' Cooper was there (and totally ignoring all the evidence which suggests premeditation which they DON'T have to prove) it's still criminal negligence that led to a death ie NOT an unfortunate accident. He was the primary caregiver and responsible for the safety of a minor until the point he handed him over to another caregiver. To me it's like a busdriver who is responsible for the safety of the passengers, if he's texting and distracted while driving then has a crash and one of the passengers dies you can bet they'd prosecute the hell outta him.

Well put! I hope and pray that the prosecutor will push this point home...

That reenactment is a disgrace honestly, it is not at all representative of the truth. But Nancy Grace and her producer achieved what she intended by playing on the emotions of people. I guess if you choose to disregard what we know is a fact then its pretty damning and not worth arguing over.

How so? What facts do you have to reach that conclusion and state it with certainty?

Too bad Harris didn't take the time to purchase one of these!

DFB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member