GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reenactment is a disgrace honestly, it is not at all representative of the truth. But Nancy Grace and her producer achieved what she intended by playing on the emotions of people. I guess if you choose to disregard what we know is a fact then its pretty damning and not worth arguing over.

I haven't watched it, but I know the Chicco Keyfit 30 in that car with a tall driver would have stuck out in between the seats.

Hi everyone! First post so please go easy on me! I live in Atlanta but have lurked here for years (since the Scott Peterson trial.) I actually live about 5 miles from the daycare where Rusty Sneiderman was murdered, FWIW. I followed that trial too.

Anyway, I used to work in the Aker's Mill area. When I saw the restroom selfie, I immediately thought Maggiano's!! There is one at Cumberland Mall where many of the 8-5 office workers would eat every day.

There is also a Maggiano's in buckhead, but could it be the selfie was taken in the Cumberland mall location of the Buckhead restaurant? It is very close to the HD office where he worked. The bathroom tile may be different at a different location.

I'm half tempted to drive there this weekend to check out the bathroom, but that feels a little cray-cray...I'm not sure it matters THAT much but I am curious. That pic looks so much like the Cumberland Mall Maggiano's but I could be misremembering.

Anyway, glad to be here, love websleuths!

Welcome! Great that we have a sleuther near the scene! Please do lots of snooping and share!! JMO

I haven't watched it, but I know the Chicco Keyfit 30 in that car with a tall driver would have stuck out in between the seats.

Not necessarily. IT would not stick between the seats at all because it would have been nearly touching the back of the seats. It is a pretty wide seat and so it would not have cleared the middle opening in the front.

I am 5'6. I drive with my seat all the way back and then the back of the seat upright, My dh is 6 ft he drives with the seat forward and then the back reclined.

Defense attorney: "Your honor, we move to strike this juror candidate for prejudice. He has personally admitted to entering a hot car in the summer heat." (Repeat as many times as the judge will allow.)

Defense attorney: "Your honor, the defense requests that all jurors and alternates be prohibited from entering hot cars for the duration of their service."

"What the heck, the defense requests all jurors be prohibited from entering ANY cars for the duration of their service. Admonish them to not even look at, or think about cars, Judge, pleeeaaaasssseee? Or car seats.. Or children. Or Chik-Fil-A. Or Home Depot. Judge, can we also give them mind altering substances to prevent them from remembering anything in the real world? Please? Because my client doesn't stand a chance with real human beings on the jury. Could we please not even mention why we're all here in court? Because that's prejudicial to my client. The jury shouldn't know my client is charged with any crime. The victim being dead is highly prejudicial."

<end satire>

Goof. Lol! Nurmi would have done it

Hi everyone! First post so please go easy on me! I live in Atlanta but have lurked here for years (since the Scott Peterson trial.) I actually live about 5 miles from the daycare where Rusty Sneiderman was murdered, FWIW. I followed that trial too.

Anyway, I used to work in the Aker's Mill area. When I saw the restroom selfie, I immediately thought Maggiano's!! There is one at Cumberland Mall where many of the 8-5 office workers would eat every day.

There is also a Maggiano's in buckhead, but could it be the selfie was taken in the Cumberland mall location of the Buckhead restaurant? It is very close to the HD office where he worked. The bathroom tile may be different at a different location.

I'm half tempted to drive there this weekend to check out the bathroom, but that feels a little cray-cray...I'm not sure it matters THAT much but I am curious. That pic looks so much like the Cumberland Mall Maggiano's but I could be misremembering.

GO! GO! GO! GO!!

(that's my version of chug chug chug !) :)

Um, If you are hoping people will tell you you are crazy.. It ain't gonna happen.. We are an awesome group of enablers.. :)

Go! Go! Go!

Hi Sophie :wave: Glad to have you!!

Believe it or not, someone here found the bathroom photo of that Maggianos last night and posted it. It is not the place:)

Another possible minor, whom he MET in Woodstock GA per CNN

Just to give you an idea of the size of the seat :
Inside the seat measurements. From bottom to top.
Internal Seating Depth: 14-14.5 in.
Internal Seating Height: 18.25 (22 lb. version) / 20 in. (30 lb version)
Internal Bottom Width: 9.75 in.
Outside the seat:
External Seat Width: 17 in.

Another possible minor, whom he MET in Woodstock GA per CNN
Bam! He did meet her. It was said in court. She is the one he met at the park.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

The Britax B-safe and Chicco Keyfit are close in size View attachment 54706

Britax be safe:
Internal Seating Depth: 16 in.
Internal Seating Height: 19 in.
Internal Bottom Width: 9 in.
External Seat Width: 18 in.

Chicco Keyfit
Internal Seating Depth: 14-14.5 in.
Internal Seating Height: 18.25 (22 lb. version) / 20 in. (30 lb version)
Internal Bottom Width: 9.75 in.
External Seat Width: 17 in.

They are not what I would call close.
The keyfit is bulkier and would not have been able to fit between the seats. the top of the seat is wider.

Bam! He did meet her. It was said in court. She is the one he met at the park.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

this is good.......this drip drip drip of evidence will be driving JRH wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member