GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't LE indicate during the hearing that they had contacted one of them......I imagine the others are terrified that they may be required to testify.....that could be embarrassing for them

That selfie was taken in a mirror. Even NG got it wrong. When you take a selfie in a mirror, you are photographing the mirror image. The camera is in his RIGHT hand, not his left.

I'm still catching up; sorry if someone else mentioned this.

Miss.J
Wonder what RH's women friends think of him now. The sexting ones I mean.

They are thinking......oomg I saw the penis of a baby killer. :gaah: Imagine that realization.

Didn't LE indicate during the hearing that they had contacted one of them......I imagine the others are terrified that they may be required to testify.....that could be embarrassing for them
If you read the transcripts closely it's two. One was the 17 yo old he met at Rope Mill park and she asked if he had a conscience! He said nope!
She sent a breast pic to him on June 18 he sent her the [emoji529] pic...
There is a lot of hemming and hawing, but if you can follow it you'll see...
And we don't know if the other 4 were over 18 or not. I bet he was talking to at least one more " girl"
meaning 17 or under.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

I think they're going to find more sexting buddies. They've only disclosed that there were 6 on the day Cooper died. There are bound to be others he didn't contact on that day.

And then it abruptly cuts off to Mr. Duffy. It seems someone should have edited it better, or told her that they did not use that seat- as it is obvious he is using a different seat- as I said above......um I agreed with you on that......

The seat he used is the same size as that chicco, imo.

Yeah, that's the thing. While I agree it was a bit sloppy for the NG show not to use the exact same model, or to refer to the toddler seat in the intro, most infant seats are pretty similar in design and setup. The handle would generally be in that position regardless of the infant seat used, and the baby's head WOULD be close to the driver's seat, especially if they had outgrown the seat and were still rear facing. I had a full-size SUV (an Explorer, much bigger than the Tucson) and still my infant seats touched the back of the front car seats a bit when rear facing.

But he is clearly a dog . Wife and kid and cheated. The childless life to me backs up hes a dog. The vet video and that and the one about deaths screams for thought of killing Cooper.

Agreed but the childless life was living without kids not killing them. Many dogs play games lie extensively to gain advantage . Women who wouldn't want kids family or career women are thought to be a easier conquests. Sexting 6 the day cooper died hes a dog i feel this page leans to being a dog more than murder.

Now if it had a section on eugenics and euthanasia thats a different story.

BBM. I'm not sure I understand your post it seems contradictory. Why does the sexting/childfree searches (being a dog) trump the death videos (being a murderer)?

JRH was arrested in June. I wonder if she couldn't afford July's rent. I wonder if she is going to vacate the condo ASAP for financial reasons.

Not sure if this news source is allowed, or if this has already been reported, but apparently the bathroom selfie was confirmed to be taken at Buckhead restaurant:

http://www.accessatlanta.com/weblog...-ross-harris-took-bathroom-selfie-during-val/

And waiters reported a party of 2, though no details about who the other party was. If it had been his wife, I'm thinking they would have mentioned it though! The dinner/selfie happened on Feb. 15th, a day which many men half-jokingly refer to as "steak and a BJ day" (the day after V-day, which is presumed to be all about the woman).

ETA: Sorry, went back and re-read the story, and it was a Buckhead restaurant, not Buckhead restaurant. I took Buckhead to be the restaurant name, not the town name. I'm not a local, actually I'm pretty darn far away from being a local! So I guess the actual restaurant is still a mystery until our bathroom investigator(s) track it down! ;)

You know, speaking of that (non) promotion, I wonder if RH got wind that his days at HD were numbered, ergo the short work days and screwing off (literally). All speculation of course, but if you combine it with not getting the job at CF he may have been facing some lean times until he secured another position. That would be pretty stressful.

OR......

He knew that no one was going to challenge his day of goofing off because he was about to become a "grief stricken father", plus this was the start of a vacation since he have several days off to attend the funeral services etc...

Buckhead is a section of Atlanta known for restaurants and nightclubs.

Finally caught up! I'm wondering if LH is staying with her MIL because the two are on the same track... defend JRH. Perhaps her welcome in her own mother's home would be different. I still remember that her Mom couldn't understand why she wasn't upset over the death.

JRH was arrested in June. I wonder if she couldn't afford July's rent. I wonder if she is going to vacate the condo ASAP for financial reasons.

Even on a month to month lease she'd still have to pay the rent and have given notice that she was going to vacate. I think she's gone on her attorney's advice just to put some distance between her and the media - good luck with that. The fact that she's gone to her in-laws rather than her own parents is rather gobsmacking though - suggests to me she's drawing her line in the sand and showing which side of it she stands as in: "FU haters, I'm supporting my man and I don't care what anybody thinks."

Finally caught up! I'm wondering if LH is staying with her MIL because the two are on the same track... defend JRH. Perhaps her welcome in her own mother's home would be different. I still remember that her Mom couldn't understand why she wasn't upset over the death.

you could be right......JRH's mom still loves him --- not too sure about LH's mom's allegiance towards JRH
(I think we can all agree that the maternal gramma might want to tear him up a bit)

there may be a bit of questioning from her mom that LH would not to face upto at this point --

BBM. I'm not sure I understand your post it seems contradictory. Why does the sexting/childfree searches (being a dog) trump the death videos (being a murderer)?

some how I lost the in reply to off that post .

Any how.

The child free pages or searches to me do not point to premeditation for murder .

The video of the vet in the baking car and the death pages point to premeditation for murder.

some how I lost the in reply to off that post .

Any how.

The child free pages or searches to me do not point to premeditation for murder .

The video of the vet in the baking car and the death pages point to premeditation for murder.

Ah, got it now. Thanks.

Do they allow conjugal visits in Georgia??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monique 9903