GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had people with medical experience on WS say there would be no smell until Cooper was moved, so you can be sure the defense will have someone on the stand who will say that.

The doctor in the interview with Tricia yesterday knocked down this idea. His a forensic ME and he said that there would DEFINITELY have been a smell. Maybe not a decomposition smell but definitely something.

http://registrar.ua.edu/.../200740-Winter-2007...
Does this pdf link work for anyone?
It's the graduation ceremony for December 15, 2007
page 30
Leanna graduated *advertiser censored* Laude.
She may have been the the brains behind this.

That one does not work for me, but someone posted another one that worked a few days ago. If it doesn't work for someone else and you want to see it, let me know and I will look for it.

The doctor in the interview with Tricia yesterday knocked down this idea. His a forensic ME and he said that there would DEFINITELY have been a smell. Maybe not a decomposition smell but definitely something.

I know, but you can always find an expert on the other side.

What did RH say when he left that baby? Was the baby calling to him? Did RH say "I will be right back buddy..."

What were their final words? We know he had to say something, and the baby was likely talking too.

Leanna Harris comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mdhICUqVQ

Leanna Harris 2 years ago

Can this problem also result from the use of Androgel - testosterone replacement gel?

Mark Perloe2 years ago in reply to Leanna Harris

@leeleeua Yes. Angrogel can reduce your sperm production. Any form of testosterone will suppress pituitary secretion of FSH which is needed for sperm production. hCG, clomid, letrozole and other injectable medications like Bravelle, Menopur, Gonal F may increase sperm production since they replace pituitary hormones

Leanna Harris 2 years ago in reply to Mark Perloe

@mperloe This information is disappointing to me since none of my husbands medical professionals nor mine (my OBGYN) have mentioned this. We are a young couple and obviously want to have a family one day. Even in questioning my OBGYN about the use of androgel and sperm production, she stated it shouldn't be a problem. He has been on the gel off and on for about 2 years and he has also had injections in the past. Thank you for your quick response!
there seems to be a pattern forming re: 2 years ago.

Me too. Maybe he was pretending to be surprised that Cooper wasn't @ Daycare, lying and telling them that LH was supposed to have dropped him off. I don't know. 6 minutes is a long convo to the daycare of your child who you know is dead.

Maybe he had some kind of 'involvement' with an employee/worker at the daycare (girlfriend, lover, f-buddy)?

Would love to know.

I had the same thought about a fling with the DC worker, but your post made me wonder if he was "fake talking" to the daycare so he could avoid what was happening around his car.

What did RH say when he left that baby? Was the baby calling to him? Did RH say "I will be right back buddy..."

What were their final words? We know he had to say something, and the baby was likely talking too.

One of the things that made me freak yesterday is when Stoddard relayed RH telling him that when he buckled Cooper into the car seat "very tight' he gave him a kiss and Cooper gave him a kiss. He trained Cooper this way to always give him a kiss when he put him in the car seat because in case there was a car accident the last thing he wanted Cooper to remember was that his father loved him.

This is so bizarre to me. A kid that age is too young to have the cognitive ability to reflect on his "parent's love for him" especially if he's killed in a car accident. Just one more example of RH projecting his own narcissistic views of the world onto his son.

B. Every single time he has driven Cooper he has had no hearing in his right ear. He's had no hearing in his right ear since before Cooper was born. So he is USED to not being able to hear Cooper in his right ear. This isn't suddenly new. He hasn't had to "acclimate getting used to his lack of hearing in his right ear when dealing with Cooper." Every single time he's driven him he's had no hearing in his right ear.

C. People who have children sitting behind them who have no hearing in their right ear, depend on VISUAL monitoring of the child, BECAUSE they can't hear him. Thus his excuse undermines him. He would have ALWAYS relied on the visual of Cooper because he couldn't hear him there.

rsbm: agree- but Cooper was basically beside him- not even behind him. There is simply no way he did not see him

I agree with the last sentence but the first part is irrelevant. This isn't hundreds of years ago or the 1950s we're in 2014. And many men are duped by women who get pregnant on purpose because they poke holes in condoms or lie about using birth control. In a casual relationship with a man, obviously it's his duty to use condoms and be careful. But then you have to wonder why a woman would want to have a baby with a man she's in a casual relationship with.
That said, this is not an excuse anyway. Tough crap, grow up and deal with responsibility.

But I do have to wonder if he was using those medications to enhance his erections for his "sexting' and the side effect was low sperm count which is why she couldn't get pregnant for so long.

Let me explain the bolded part first. My son is in Europe. Many women from poor European countries want to come to America. They not only poke holes in condoms, they finger a bit of sperm, go into the bathroom and insert it. How sad is that? The men have to immediately flush the condoms to avoid this. How's that for a discussion between a son and his mother? It made me sick that the wonders and joys of sex and reproduction were reduced to such nastiness.

However, the first part of my post, the one you termed "irrelevant" was important. The worm has turned. Now the "poor" men are victims. I wonder what the Victorian age house maids would have thought about that, or how the young fifties girls would have felt - or the children still searching for their parents.

Sex has become cheapened, hurtful, dirty in so many ways. I don't believe it was originally meant to be that way, and once a child is born, alive for almost two years, to kill it is one of the most horrific crimes I can imagine.

If he has no sense of smell, I would think his atty would have talked about it like he talked about his hearing.

IMO, having no sense of smell in this case is a bigger deal than hearing loss in one ear.

Yes I agree - I think the only thing that would get him off the hook for this crime is if he had lost his sense of smell..

Maybe I'm forgetting but didn't LE testify about the smell in the car..even many hours after Cooper was taken out of the car?

After hearing about Cooper's autopsy I cried off and on for an hour. What that Poor little boy went through.
JMo

Let me explain the bolded part first. My son is in Europe. Many women from poor European countries want to come to America. They not only poke holes in condoms, they finger a bit of sperm, go into the bathroom and insert it. How sad is that? The men have to immediately flush the condoms to avoid this. How's that for a discussion between a son and his mother? It made me sick that the wonders and joys of sex and reproduction were reduced to such nastiness.

However, the first part of my post, the one you termed "irrelevant" was important. The worm has turned. Now the "poor" men are victims. I wonder what the Victorian age house maids would have thought about that, or how the young fifties girls would have felt - or the children still searching for their parents.

Sex has become cheapened, hurtful, dirty in so many ways. I don't believe it was originally meant to be that way, and once a child is born, alive for almost two years, to kill it is one of the most horrific crimes I can imagine.

This is a fascinating conversation. However it's OFF TOPIC for this discussion. If you want to start a thread about this issue, I'll jump in with two feet. But it's not relevant to the cases going on now. That's all I meant.

REMINDER

WEBSLEUTHS will be offline in about 30 minutes for a software upgrade, should last approx. 2 hours. You can get updates about the upgrade during that time on Twitter via #websleuths.

https://twitter.com/search?q=websleuths&src=typd

The search feature will not be fully operational for a couple of days after the upgrade, due to the amount of information on our site. It takes awhile to get that data back online.

Yes I agree - I think the only thing that would get him off the hook for this crime is if he had lost his sense of smell..

Not with the charge of neglect, imo. He left him in the car.

At another point in the interview room, Stoddard said, Leanna Harris asked her husband about what he had said to police.

"She asked him -- she had him sit down, and he starts going through this. And she looks at him, and she's like, 'Well, did you say too much?' " the detective testified.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justice/georgia-hot-car-toddler-death/

Harris allegedly received an email from his son's daycare around 1:30 p.m. It's not immediately clear what that email said.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/259378...nd-trial-for-allegedly-leaving-son-in-hot-car

A detective on the stand said Thursday the car smelled of decomposition still several hours after Cooper was discovered dead in the car.

Maybe I'm forgetting but didn't LE testify about the smell in the car..even many hours after Cooper was taken out of the car?

After hearing about Cooper's autopsy I cried off and on for an hour. What that Poor little boy went through.
JMo

Yes, the officers both, at the scene, and hours later that examined the car said it had an odor of decomposition.

This is a fascinating conversation. However it's OFF TOPIC for this discussion. If you want to start a thread about this issue, I'll jump in with two feet. But it's not relevant to the cases going on now. That's all I meant.

I agree it is fascinating, off topic, and could use a thread of it's own. After the refurb, I will try to start it.

JMo

BBM. Yes, he did...described it as decomp and death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member