GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had time to post as I have been traveling. Catching up with these threads is impossible.

Anyway, I noticed that the poster that went to the courtroom to observe the hearing said that there are still reasons that they could think that RH did not do this on purpose.

One reason listed was that it was "Justin's responsibility to drop off Cooper at daycare everyday"

The inference was that this was not part of "Ross'" routine, it was part of "Justin's".

Do some realize that "Justin" is Ross? His full name is Justin Ross Harris, he just goes by "Ross". Justin and Ross are the same person.

Also, there was something mentioned about his being deaf in one ear.

That does not matter.

Being deaf does not mean that you cannot smell or see. In fact, it probably means that you can smell and see better than most because when one sense is not up to par on a person, their other senses become stronger as they rely on them more and over compensate.

And his hearing has nothing to do with his apparent inability to see a car seat with a child in it when it was a mere 6 inches away from him. You also do not need your right ear to smell the stench of death in a hot car.

I mean, this guy is not a hapless Mr. Magoo. He murdered his baby with premeditation.

Also, child killers, murderers, rapists, and criminals do not "look" a certain way. In fact, they usually appear to be every day Joe's, the guy next door. There is no common appearance that tells you who they are and what they are capable of.

moo

I think you misunderstood my post - I use Justin and Ross interchangably because other people do too - they both mean the same person. I think that because Justin (Ross) always dropped off the child at daycare, and Leanna often picked him up in the afternoon, it is not so suspicious that he did not attempt to pick him up after work that night - it WAS part of his routine to drop him off but NOT to pick him up

I have personally been deaf in one ear (I had surgery to drain fluid from my eardrums to rectify this). Of course I am aware this actually makes your other senses more acute.. As I stated, I believe that Ross knew the baby was dead as soon as he got in the car because of the stench.. I did not know there was a claim he had no sense of smell.. if that really is true that would be a factor influencing my belief of his level of guilt and intent in all this

I can't think of any excuse for LH saying what she did to her husband. JMO, they planned this. I just cannot figure out why.

One last thought before we go.....sniff...sniff...

Detective Stoddard on the stand made a point of saying that RH was "very precise" about everything he did before leaving the car. His timelines and details were exact.

There is another case where they convicted a woman of conspiring to murder her husband and the reason a huge red flag went up for them was the precision of her alibi when she was shopping at a store. I think she said something like "I left the store at 9:13" and the cops were like. wait. who is that exact about their timelines.

If RH was able to precisely explain what he did that morning all the way down to the time he walked into his job and when he left the car etc. If when explaining it he was on point for everything during that time period, it's a red flag. Because if he really was distracted and absent minded enough to leave Cooper that way, how come he knows all these details?

Just something else to think about.

See you all soon.

They not only poke holes in condoms, they finger a bit of sperm, go into the bathroom and insert it. How sad is that? The men have to immediately flush the condoms to avoid this. How's that for a discussion between a son and his mother? It made me sick that the wonders and joys of sex and reproduction were reduced to such nastiness.

Yeah I have heard that is a big concern for some sports celebrities (like NBA players). Doesn't matter HOW she got pregnant, if the baby has the man's DNA he is responsible.

I recall a court case a few years back, the woman performed oral sex on the man then went to the restroom and spit the sperm out....then...well you know. She conceived. The guy tried to claim he should not be forced to pay child support, the judge disagreed.

Reminder:

WEBSLEUTHS will be offline this morning, July 4th, from 6AM to about 8AM PST for a software upgrade. You can get updates about the upgrade during that time on Twitter via #websleuths.

The search feature will not be fully operational for a couple of days after the upgrade, due to the amount of information on our site. It takes awhile to get that data back online.

If LE says they 'saw no texts' between them, then I don't believe that he really sent his wife that text.

It sounds like he told his atty that to make himself look innocent. Like he 'thought' he had dropped him off at daycare.

No way the cops would have missed a text between them, imo.

RH had not texted anyone since May because they are using kik or another chat program. This is why they didn't see that text.

Stoddard said they had not had time to look at all of that yet.

Yes I agree - I think the only thing that would get him off the hook for this crime is if he had lost his sense of smell..

Not really. It would help. But that would not erase the literal mountain of other evidence, a lot of it pointing to premeditation.

Internet Searches 5 days before his child dies.

Watching videos of animals/experiments of what it is like to bake in a hot car

Living "child free"

Revisiting the car at noon

Not being able to see, (not smell or hear) a car seat 6 inches away from him.

Zero emotion , only worrying about himself. "Why am I in trouble?"

Group email from daycare

Inexplicably forgetting your child in the 30 seconds it took him to turn right or left at the light after Chikfila.

WAITING 30 seconds to leave the car with Cooper in it before walking into work.

Sexting 6 different teenagers and women throughout the day as his son is dying and suffering in the car.

None of the above require a sense of smell.

Lack of sense of smell=Rumor. Or his attorney would have been screaming about that from the rooftops yesterday when trying to get him out on bond.

:moo:

I can't think of any excuse for LH saying what she did to her husband. JMO, they planned this. I just cannot figure out why.

$ 25,000 dollar life insurance policy.

On a baby. It's truly unbelievable. It has to have something to do with it. Who takes out that much insurance on a healthy 2 year old? It's insane. :facepalm:

So, now I have a better understanding of why no one at Home Depot has said anything....Home Depot was probably told about the messaging and pictures being sent back and forth from the getgo, and figured they didn't need that leaking out....

REMINDER

WEBSLEUTHS will be offline in about 30 minutes for a software upgrade, should last approx. 2 hours. You can get updates about the upgrade during that time on Twitter via #websleuths.

https://twitter.com/search?q=websleuths&src=typd

The search feature will not be fully operational for a couple of days after the upgrade, due to the amount of information on our site. It takes awhile to get that data back online.

T minus 5 min peeps! See you on our awesome new digs in about two hours

REMINDER EVERYONE: No name calling or name variations, please. Use initials, thanks.

Salem

Good morning Nurse :)

This is different. I have to pay attention now.:blushing:

This is like another forum I belong to. :(

It won't take long and everyone will forget the old platform :)

Salem

one last thought before we go.....sniff...sniff...

Detective stoddard on the stand made a point of saying that rh was "very precise" about everything he did before leaving the car. His timelines and details were exact.

There is another case where they convicted a woman of conspiring to murder her husband and the reason a huge red flag went up for them was the precision of her alibi when she was shopping at a store. I think she said something like "i left the store at 9:13" and the cops were like. Wait. Who is that exact about their timelines.

If rh was able to precisely explain what he did that morning all the way down to the time he walked into his job and when he left the car etc. If when explaining it he was on point for everything during that time period, it's a red flag. because if he really was distracted and absent minded enough to leave cooper that way, how come he knows all these details?

just something else to think about.

See you all soon.

this!

It's curvy and shiny !:seeya:

I am just arriving to the new look and it threw me for a minute but change is what keeps life interesting so I am jumping with both feet and figuring out how to get around. Best way is to explore and poke about and try it all. I think I'll be a pro in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavebabykx