GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to take getting uses to.!
No more thanks button??! :(

I think that somehow they will be going after LH too. I don't know how but I feel it coming.

Thanks button lower left now, alert button down there also.:seeya:

darn, was hoping one of the new things available would be the ability to imbed reporter tweets into posts complete with images but no go :( oh well.

Down to the left bottom
still unable to access smilies~~:(

I have a thanks button…its now on the left side of my mac.

Smilies are at the top of the reply area, just after the Text Color button and before the Link button. Much easier to get too, I think.

Is that enough explanation?

:tantrum::facepalm::fence:

It is my son's uncle... Dude is alive and well, minus his balls and most of his penis. He is only alive because he was found quickly and saved. Seriously!

:gasp:
oh I thought the warden had it approved for a legal castration
sleep deprived

Not that I really care but out of nosyness, how does he p? A bag? Don't they have chemical castration?

Penis.... a tree's trunk with the acorns?:floorlaugh:
Yes they do have chemical castration but years ago when I worked with pedophiles it did little. Extreme anxiety was there and any attempt to "relieve the sexual tension" took hours. If it even happened. Hope not too much info LOL

$ 25,000 dollar life insurance policy.

On a baby. It's truly unbelievable. It has to have something to do with it. Who takes out that much insurance on a healthy 2 year old? It's insane. :facepalm:

I never had life insurance on mine, so I didn't know that. Thanks. The Homer fund paid for the funeral?

that is code for embedding specific tweet into a post. I have that ability at another forum and was hoping one of the new changes would be the plug in for this action here at WS. It takes the actual tweet and places it into the post. Instead of copy pasting the text of the tweet as we do now.

Oh well, I was just playing, figuring out how this new situation works and what is possible or not. That was not :) Sorry to freak you out Linda :D Don't mind me.

:cupcake: for our hard working mods

This is going to take getting uses to.!
No more thanks button??! :(

I think that somehow they will be going after LH too. I don't know how but I feel it coming.

I agree. I think they will charge her with something once all the evidence is in.

I see them~kinda. Just cant post them. :( [[mine are hand made] I'm on my kindle should I download tap talk?

Wonder if all those people who gave Dad that standing ovation have any feelings of remorse. Sorry I had to say it. MOO

I have an uncanny ability to read people. I can't tell you how many times I've met someone who everyone says is wonderful and I immediately know they are a really horrible person. No one believes me until they do something horrible. I think it's because I was almost murdered by a narcissist, sociopathic boyfriend when I was younger. He choked me into unconsciousness with a scarf I was wearing when I was attempting to leave him, but I woke up and luckily his room mate came home and called the police. I feel like having lived with that and survived that gave me creep radar! RH set that radar off immediately. I don't feel like it was emotion, but honed instinct that made me sure of his guilt from the beginning!

i am dealing with this RIGHT now. putting aside issues with my mother who is vile and loved by many @@ (my own personal experience that has taught me how to read people)
i know a woman whom i knew right away upon meeting her that she was 'off' and that i needed to keep my distance because i knew it would end badly. i tried warning a mutal friend but that friend (who's husband is running for congress) continually said "oh she is so nice and always helping us, blah blah blah blah". i kept warning her. i kept declining invites to events and activities because this 'off woman' would be there as her guest and i wanted no part of any interaction or association. this week, my friend got burned BADLY because of this woman and it is causing issues for her husband's political campaign! the first thing she said to me was: i should have listened to you.

i can spot 'off' people upon meeting them the first time - every time. my circle of 'friends' and 'acquaintances' is rather small - on purpose.

She comes at almost 5:00 yet we have witness reports dad had called her on his cell and said our child is dead..something is hinky there.,moo

In the testimony, Stoddard said he made 3 calls and never got through to his wife. That was confusing me too, until I re-watched the hearing. He DID, however, get through to the daycare and talked to someone for 6 minutes.

I want to know the exact time frame for that 6 minute call.

that is code for embedding specific tweet into a post. I have that ability at another forum and was hoping one of the new changes would be the plug in for this action here at WS. It takes the actual tweet and places it into the post. Instead of copy pasting the text of the tweet as we do now.

Oh well, I was just playing, figuring out how this new situation works and what is possible or not. That was not :) Sorry to freak you out Linda :D Don't mind me.

Please note these issues in the Jury Room thread as that's where is checking for messages from members. :tyou:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ORTANT-MESSAGE-to-MEMBERS-ONLY*forum-upgrade*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015