GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have worked case for 9 1/2 years

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sundrop,
I always love to see your messages pop up! In all honesty, if you are comfortable posting (and sorry if you already have) but who do feel did this? How do you think "they" have gotten away with it for so long? And what do you think happened that night? Where is Tara, in your opinion?

Sorry for all of the questions, but you are always right on the money!

What is everyone's feeling on Tara's car being driven back to her house by the suspect/s in this case?
Also the Snapdragon Rd fire , Do you feel if it is related to her disappearance or not ?

No evidence that her car was driven by any suspect

GBI found no link to snapdragon fire

I'm going home to visit in a few weeks and still can't believe it's been this long since Tara was last seen alive. I pray ONE DAY answers come!!!

This has gone on too long. And yet I don't believe LE has ANY persons of interest at this point or at least anyone they have a strong suspicion about.

New blog on Tara's case

http://wwe.solvetaragrinsteadcase.wordpress.com

The black truck. I've only seen mention of it very sparingly when reading about the case. I don't remember it at all in the '48 Hours Stolen Beauty' or the ID 'Disappeared' segment. But I believe I've seen it in a few updates on the case. No idea if it is related to the case, but it doesn't appear to be identified yet. If it is directly related...a stalker?

In any case, regardless of how common a black truck would be in rural communities, Tara lived in a small town. If it belonged to a local.

Black truck was mentioned a couple of times in TV shows by Tara's sister. The black truck is suspicious because it was seen 3 times at her house by 3 different witnesses

The black truck. The glove. According to the Charley Project her car seat had been set too far back for someone of her height (5'3") and her purse and keys were gone, BUT her cell phone was still there. I'm divided by that glove. It was obvious to LE arriving to investigate, but not to the police officer who left his card in the door the day before? Could it be a plant or red herring to mislead LE? Or it can be linked to anyone because they are from out of town?

And then the black truck.

The detective who left the card, that was at night but some lights were on. Joe the next door neighbor had Tara's car detailed 2 days after she disappeared.

Someone you know and care about has disappeared and we know they cared about tara i have seen them talked about in interviews and stuff . Iam just trying to wrap my head around thier thinking if someone I know disappeared and we are in the 3nd day and 3rd day still nothing so your even more worried when does hey i think i will detail her car come in to your mind as your out searching for what they know could very well be a courpse....Doesn't quite add up in my mind .

His excuse was there was fingerprint powder on her car

This has gone on too long. And yet I don't believe LE has ANY persons of interest at this point or at least anyone they have a strong suspicion about.
To me myself and I . There is a fairly good reason this hasn't been solved and i don't see it being solved unless its by a out of state police agency or the FBI and that is because this is a very small tight knit group of a law enforcement agency , Now I know the GBI is not a small group however we all know that it is broken up in to different counties or towns state lines whatever the case may be we know the one where tara went missing from is as i stated earlier a small tight knit group of guys and maybe females. My point in all of this they are not going to arrest one of thier own and that being Mister MH, And to make things even woarse even if say iam 100 percent wrong about the LE agency in OCILLA I can almost guarantee that your not gonna get any evidence to nail him with his friend also a cop that he went on his ride along with thats a pretty good alibi and not to mention ali to have to make sure you dont leave any evidence behind and thats why i do not believe this case will be solved . Or if it is I could see this being a death bed confession on the part of the ride along partner..... But hey then again what do i know this is all just my opinnion of what happend that night...OH Ps BTW The blue glove. It was planted there ..

I agree which is why LE wouldn't do anything with the detective from Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads