GA GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your link works for me. :)

I was just looking at the Preventing Chronic Disease- Associate Editors page.

Does this help?

Interesting that that page was last updated February 22, 2018.

Is anyone able to use the wayback machine and see if Tim's profile was edited on the 22nd? (Mods-- Is that allowed?)

I'm just wondering if a change was made to his title that reflected his loss of promotion-- was it really a demotion or just no promotion?

Does anyone know if there are any active serial killers in the area? His phone wallet and keys were left at his house, indicating he wasn't home long. I'm thinking either a serial killer or maybe someone wants something from him, money or information. Maybe someone was waiting inside for him? I suspect he was kidnapped because his family said in texts he was acting weird or out of character.

Pardon me for being such a simpleton, but maybe his absence at work was due to a bad case of the flu, which got worse. Hope all the hospitals have been checked.

But the day he went missing is the day he had a meeting with his supervisor about why he didn't get the position..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'd like to take a moment to thank the mods for keeping this thread free of the ridiculous conspiracy theories and ugly rumors floating around. It's getting really political and ugly on other sites and I'm so incredibly grateful to have a place to discuss this without all of that nonsense.

Now we learn he was passed over for promotion. I suspect suicide. All orchards trees and parks must be checked asap.

Interesting that that page was last updated February 22, 2018.

Is anyone able to use the wayback machine and see if Tim's profile was edited on the 22nd? (Mods-- Is that allowed?

I'm just wondering if a change was made to his title that reflected his loss of promotion-- was it really a demotion or just no promotion?
Cnn article this evening states he had been notified one week prior to the day he left work. After the made it official he went home sick.

Did he have a favorite restaurant or cafe? Have any particular hobbies? A friend he might want to see... particularly since he was upset by not getting the promotion? His job seems to be the only info :(

But the day he went missing is the day he had a meeting with his supervisor about why he didn't get the position..

It’s possible that he only came in that morning for the meeting, if he wasn’t feeling well.

Leaving his dog, and everything...I just want to say that I suffered for ten days in hospital w H1N1. The malaise made me let go of everything I loved or held dear. I was so sick. I hope that Tim didn't commit suicide. I have thought about him so often, who else did he associate w at his complex? Is there a crawl space attic or laundry that hasn't been checked? This just isn't adding up for me. xo

Esldanmac, I certainly hope this is the case. Given his outstanding educational background and solid career path, he may have been shocked by not getting the promotion. Now so many days have passed, how can he credibly re-enter his life? Or maybe the missed promotion coincided with a personal loss and created an emotional impact he could not handle? Tim, if you’re out there, you have so much to give. You can come back and everything can be sorted out. Think of Mr Bojangles: he needs to be reunited with you.

So he got a promotion in July 2017 ? And was in line for another promotion now ?

perhaps there are two different types of promotions. One would be the United States Public Health Service ranking of Commander, which he received last year. The other type might be his job title, and the promotion of his job duties,which he was a team lead as noted in this link above?

Here is a chart of the US PHS titles, and Commander is rated as an E5 grade pay level.View attachment 130730

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.usphs.gov/docs/pdfs/uniform/Uniformed%2520Service%2520Rank%2520Chart.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiR6uGWpsfZAhXLo1kKHUepB2sQFjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0RYXgyYy-QbofZQIco7Wi7
Wouldn't Commander be O5?

Not that it really matters. I was just wondering if I am losing what memory I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa