GA GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that makes 5 bodies found...what is going on in the Atlanta area that they are looking for one and 5 turn up. Glad none of them are Dr. Cunningham but sad for the 5...

Not even if he punched the boss, or something along those lines?
Honestly...it depends in the boss. We had a crazy guy who hit his boss over the head with a full three ring binder. He was known to have anger issues. They just moved him to another office because it was easier than the hassle to fire him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Doesn’t it appear that who ever parked the car in the garage parked against the far wall?

So that makes 5 bodies found...what is going on in the Atlanta area that they are looking for one and 5 turn up. Glad none of them are Dr. Cunningham but sad for the 5...

Five bodies found?

It is extremely difficult to get fired from a government position. That most definitely would not have happened.

Agreed. When I worked at a government job I had a coworker who almost killed a patient due to his laziness. And his duties never got done and were always pawned off to other people. He had numerous complaints against him and was never fired. Worked there over 20 years. There’s so much red tape and difficulty to fire a government employee.

At the last press conference, O'Connor mentioned that they were going to pull the tape from the CDC to see if Tim was the one who actually drove his car home on the date of his disappearance. Has anyone heard an update regarding that? Were the police able to confirm that?

As a local, I cannot reconcile a search near Mercer University and Tim's last known location being near his house at Bolton Road. Why would they be searching near Mercer? In Atlanta terms, Bolton Road is extremely far from Mercer, and that CDC campus is not even where Tim worked. Something is not adding up.

As an Atlanta resident, I am a bit disappointed that there has not been more local coverage. I wish that they were asking for the public's assistance. I am part of a local crime group, and many of the members are unaware of Tim's situation. There were several people who offered to help search for him, but there doesn't appear to be anything organized for the general public.

I hope that Tim returns home safely in the very near future.

I've noticed that there are a lot of missing people in the Atlanta area. When my husband travels there for work there (he works out of his service truck on semi trailers) I always tell him to be careful b/c it's usually at night in unsafe areas. I hope tomorrow is the day for some news on TC. 🙏

To me, it's very telling what the family has been saying. In their interviews they allude to there being personal and professional problems. What they are saying publically to me seems like they think he took a break, that he needed to get away from the stresses and pressures of his life. They seem to be fine tuned into his every day life. They sounded the alarm almost immediately once they couldn't get ahold of him.

What I'm trying to say is that they know why he would disappear. What they don't seem to know is if he did disappear on his own. I'm also getting the vibe they think he could be suicidal, without trying to say he is. They don't want to put that kind of information out there because of his career and stature.

But in reality, at this point, he has been missing a month. Without any of his possessions, car, money, credit cards, phone, nothing to survive on.

I think he had a mental break. And I think his family knows it and are scared to death, as well they should be. I don't know, maybe he's in a homeless camp, and loving the peace and uncomplicated life it affords.

It's just that to me, the family and what they are saying and how they are acting is a good indicator of what they fear has happened to Tim. JMO

To me, it's very telling what the family has been saying. In their interviews they allude to there being personal and professional problems. What they are saying publically to me seems like they think he took a break, that he needed to get away from the stresses and pressures of his life. They seem to be fine tuned into his every day life. They sounded the alarm almost immediately once they couldn't get ahold of him.

What I'm trying to say is that they know why he would disappear. What they don't seem to know is if he did disappear on his own. I'm also getting the vibe they think he could be suicidal, without trying to say he is. They don't want to put that kind of information out there because of his career and stature.

But in reality, at this point, he has been missing a month. Without any of his possessions, car, money, credit cards, phone, nothing to survive on.

I think he had a mental break. And I think his family knows it and are scared to death, as well they should be. I don't know, maybe he's in a homeless camp, and loving the peace and uncomplicated life it affords.

It's just that to me, the family and what they are saying and how they are acting is a good indicator of what they fear has happened to Tim. JMO

BBM I absolutely agree. Especially because they talked to him everyday and seemed to have a great relationship with him. I'm also getting the "they think he was suicidal but don't want to say it" vibe as well from them.

Oh how wonderful it would be if he was somewhere peaceful enjoying himself...

The maroon SUV has a cream interior and the selfie car has a black interior.

The maroon SUV has a cream interior and the selfie car has a black interior.

Still waiting for that SUV picture link but I believe that's supposed to be his recent car and the selfie is from 3 years ago.

Not sure if its the same car, but the headrest position in the selfie and the car photo in the garage are different. Could suggest a different driver.

You can see the balance of the garage in the reflection on the car if you look closely. Doesn't appear to be any bicycle in the garage.

attachment.php
attachment.php

What is this post in reference to? I don't follow.

See above!

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/healt...dc-worker-timothy-cunningham-climbs-to-1.html

His sister, (redacted), said her parents have "been remaining positive and prayerful."

"I have been trying my best to go through daily activities such as work without getting distracted," she told ABC News via text on Tuesday. "But no one can really prepare you for seeing your face or your brother's face on the news while at work."

"So it's a new normal that isn't normal and many people won't understand," she added

At the last press conference, O'Connor mentioned that they were going to pull the tape from the CDC to see if Tim was the one who actually drove his car home on the date of his disappearance. Has anyone heard an update regarding that? Were the police able to confirm that?

As a local, I cannot reconcile a search near Mercer University and Tim's last known location being near his house at Bolton Road. Why would they be searching near Mercer? In Atlanta terms, Bolton Road is extremely far from Mercer, and that CDC campus is not even where Tim worked. Something is not adding up.

As an Atlanta resident, I am a bit disappointed that there has not been more local coverage. I wish that they were asking for the public's assistance. I am part of a local crime group, and many of the members are unaware of Tim's situation. There were several people who offered to help search for him, but there doesn't appear to be anything organized for the general public.

I hope that Tim returns home safely in the very near future.

I have written on this thread many times that local media has stated that TC used to work at the CDC campus by Mercer. He could have returned there for whatever reason or if he got abducted or lost and found his way to a place he remembered, he could have stayed put near there. I also believe this search was done *before* the neighbor came out and said they may have seen TC jogging in the Bolton neighborhood on the 12th.

Since there aren’t many details to go on, people have taken it on themselves to try and find him. Your local crime group could organize a search if you really wanted to. That’s what the folks near Mercer did. Other folks are doing it too, even just posting his missing person poster all around town. I see it everywhere. And the coverage has been on Fox-5 Atlanta at every news hour...

ALL of this. Great points, Seajay.

Can anyone give me a link to where he may have been seen out jogging?

Can anyone give me a link to where he may have been seen out jogging?

Do you mean to the location, or to the news report? The possible jogging sighting is mentioned in the "What we know so far: Timothy Cunningham's disappearance" video at this site:
http://www.11alive.com/mobile/artic...imothy-cunningham-grows-to-15000/85-526307239

The sighting didn't sound very certain, but if Cunningham was indeed jogging on the evening of February 12th, that could be important. Much of what we've heard in this case makes one worry that Cunningham left to take a break from his life or that he committed suicide. It does sound like he had a lot going on.

But if he really went jogging on the evening of February 12th, the possibility arises that he could have met with foul play or had some sort of medical event. In that scenario, he didn't take anything with him because he was jogging; he might've had a spare key or some other means of entry. He might've left the two upstairs windows open for ventilation and because he thought he was coming back after his run. He might not have provided for the dog to be left alone in the house because he thought he was coming right back. (The request to the neighbor to ask the neighbor's wife to delete Tim's number from her phone isn't explained, but we've discussed some other possible explanations for that here.)

Again, his parents did sound like they were concerned about him, and the sighting doesn't sound very certain. But I can see why the police aren't ruling out anything, including foul play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80