GA GA - Woodstock, BlkMale 40-60, UP11522, glasses, ring, Sz13 Adidas "Questar" shoes, clothes, Jul'13

I agree, Georgiagirl, those shoes are a newer style. We're not looking at someone from the late-90s or early 2000s.

Remains of an African American man found last Saturday in a wooded area in south Cherokee County.

"The medical examiner at the GBI Crime Lab has determined that the remains were that of an African-American man who was approximately 6' tall and between 27 and 53 years of age.

Also located with the remains was an expandable baton in a nylon case on his belt. He was wearing red, black and gray Adidas shoes and Ralph Lauren Jeans."

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/229...ctives-need-help-in-identifying-remains-found

"The GBI Crime Lab figures the skeletal remains are those of a black man between the ages of 27 and 53. He was six feet tall, wore size 13, red, Adidas tennis shoes, blue jeans, and carried an expandable baton like those used by police.

“Investigators have reached out to local jurisdictions to see if they’re working any missing persons cases that might match these remains,” said Baker. “So far, they’ve had no luck.”

If you can help identify this person, contact the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office at 770-928-0239."

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/cherokee-police-have-mystery-their-hands/nY4J8/

Another link: http://www.11alive.com/news/article/300167/40/GBI-working-to-identify-body-found-in-Cherokee-County

Attachments

• 130725095717_wsremains.jpg
    130725095717_wsremains.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 45
Officials: Autopsy can’t say how man found in Woodstock woods died

snipped

Lt. Jay Baker, spokesman for the Cherokee Sheriff’s Office, said Thursday morning that because of the highly decomposed, skeletal condition of the body found in the woods off South Cherokee Lane, medical examiners were unable to determine how or when the man died.

snipped

Despite the lack of information on how the man died, Baker said the Georgia Bureau of Investigation autopsy did reveal that the man had “no broken bones or trauma to the skull.”

Since the body was discovered, the Cherokee Sheriff’s Office has looked through its missing persons cases and asked neighboring jurisdictions to do the same, but the man has not matched the description of anyone listed as missing.

snipped

Lt. Col. Ron Hunton, field operations commander for the sheriff’s office, said Monday that it did not appear the body had been outside Allgood’s home too long.

“I don’t think it’s been (there) a great length of time,” Hunton said. “It’s nothing like years, or even months.”

Read more: http://cherokeetribune.com/bookmark...n-t-say-how-man-found-in-Woodstock-woods-died

bbm

Why is noone missing this man?

Why would he have a baton with him?

I think he may be from another part of Georgia. Not sure why he had a baton. Thinking he was up to no good. Woodstock is not a place you would need a baton for protection. Even at night. I wish we knew COD.

Maybe Johnny Lamar Brown - black male, age 44? Johnny went missing from Myrtle Beach while on a vacation with his family on 8/3/12? He lived in Cartersville, Georgia.

Cartersville and Woodstock are about 30 minutes apart. Maybe he was somehow able to get back to greater Atlanta metro area but not able to get back home. His family says he has special needs, including becoming confused. The time frame could fit if he somehow managed to live on his own & head back towards home within the last 11-12 months but something happened recently & he didn't make it home. (I hope that makes sense.)

(Johnny is listed on NAMUS as being 5'6"-5'7", shorter than the UID's estimated height of 6".)

SC SC - Johnny Lamar Brown, 44, Myrtle Beach, 3-Aug-2012 - SPECIAL NEEDS - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

NAMUS Profile: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/17025

I called in a tip for Kael Johnson. His clothing and shoes matched and his height and age.

I just found MP Kael Johnson's connection to Georgia! I fould a plea agreement for a James Robinson in the State of Ga which discusses a vehicle that the defendent was making payments on that was titled in Kael Johnson's name. This vehicle had to be turned over to the Federal Government....

http://www.justice.gov/atr/cases/f239300/239394.pdf

The defendant warrants that he is the sole owner of all of the assets listed
in Paragraph 8 and the defendant warrants that he has not transferred, conveyed,
or encumbered his interest in any of those assets except to the extent that he has
transferred the $146,000 in cash noted in paragraph 8(f) to the custody of federal
agents and transferred the title to the 2004 Cadillac escalade noted in paragraph
8(d) to Kael Johnson. The defendant acknowledges that the 2004 Cadillac
Escalade, VIN 1GYEK63N74R286273, bearing Georgia tag BQ3CWI is titled in
Kael Johnson’s name. The defendant hereby warrants, covenants, and represents
that Kael Johnson did not contribute any money towards the purchase of that
vehicle. Accordingly, the defendant agrees to cause Kael Johnson to sign over to
the Government title to the 2004 Cadillac Escalade, VIN 1GYEK63N74R286273.
The defendant agrees to hold all law enforcement agents and the United States,
its agents, and its employees harmless from any claims whatsoever arising in
connection with the seizure or forfeiture of any asset covered by this Plea
Agreement.

more at link

Did you call in a tip for Michael Tucker?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

No, georgiagirl, I thought you did.... :waitasec:
Did you call in Kael (not Michael)? I am confused.

WOW this will teach me not to watch the local news.... I visit Woodstock at-least once a month and I haven't even heard of this find.... very near a friend's house will have to ask him about it...

No, georgiagirl, I thought you did.... :waitasec:
Did you call in Kael (not Michael)? I am confused.

I originally only called in Kael. But I called in Michael Tucker today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund
Back