GA GA - Woodstock, BlkMale 40-60, UP11522, glasses, ring, Sz13 Adidas "Questar" shoes, clothes, Jul'13

A couple of suggestions:

Handy Shade III
possibly homeless, missing from Clarksville TN since June 2013, fits the height description www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/34890?nav while a couple of hundred miles away, there are relatively large roads connecting Clarksville and Woodstock (I-75 and I-24). It's not clear in his MP record whether he was hitchhiking or had a history of travelling outside TN.

Charles Dale Mack Jr missing from 13mi away in Marrietta GA since November 2012. Slightly younger than the age estimate. Difficult to tell skin tone from the two photos in his Namus profile due to the different lighting situations. www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/18956/details?nav

Would have been around 67 in 2013 so a bit older but thought I'd suggest anyway
Marion Bobby Gresham Sr.
was last seen by his son on March 25, 2012 at the missing person's apartment located at 809 Magnolia Way NW Atlanta,GA. After Mr. Gresham Sr. did not answer his phone for (3) days, the son went back to his father's apartment to check on him. Mr. Gresham Sr. was gone and has not been seen nor heard from since.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back