GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #4

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toe

toe New Member

So thats why the razor attacked him his skin hadn't woken up :banghead:

2. ThaiBali

ThaiBali Well-Known Member

I admire Allison for remaining as is, what you see is what you get. She never attempted to win him back by buying clothes, shoes, hair, dieting as many women do, to no advantage.

I have a Daughter In Law like Allison and yes she was having issues with my Son.

Her girlfriend suggested that she dress up every afternoon just before before hubby arrived home, she did, once, he was "where are you going do we have something on".

She burst out laughing and said "which do you prefer the 5pm wine drinker or the moet me. I'm trying to spice our marriage up" He replied go and put your tracky pants on.

She tells me everything, we have a great relationship and we love her to bits even if she hasn't done the housework for a week. They have 3 small boys, she spends hours playing with them. She says they are only on loan to me until they start School, they then belong to the system (Education),

I'm certain Allison would have agreed.

3. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

If anyone is looking for something to read when we go offline in around 1 1/2 hrs...Figtree has very kindly collected all the tweets together from last three days of the trial & they're now posted in pdf file in Timeline thread.

Fantastic job Figtree!!...thanks again!! :hug:

Posts #266 & #267...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171094&page=11

4. Phantom's Diana

Phantom's Diana New Member

Maybe he already knew this from watching tv crime shows over previous months

5. Aliwonders

Aliwonders New Member

Good thought!! No doubt that will happen some day!! I think the heat of the car is a relevant thing but once driven in the morning any checks on the car would have been pointless. Apparently a car engine would stay warm for some hours after the last use. Depending on the temp outside.

6. Aliwonders

Aliwonders New Member

The water question has never been asked either. A lot of people carry water when they walk.

7. enthralled

enthralled New Member

Due to the disgusting way the Baden-Clay family have tried to portray Allison I believe they deserve to be ripped to shreds. They could have conducted themselves in a more appropriate manner whilst still supporting gbc. There is No excuse for what has come out of their mouths

8. Aunty

Aunty New Member

Great post and welcome.
    Food for thought...
    Missing Phone, glove tip,chipped tooth, scratches, missing clothes and sparkling kitchen.
    This lunch box washing up has got me thinking...

Do you think Toni sent Allison and Gerard a message , whilst they were in the kitchen washing up the lunch boxes?( He mentions the lunch box washing up ?)

Gerard had gloves on washing up (cut hand changing light fitting) and Allison has her phone and his phone in her hands.
    Message comes in...
    Allison says... " um, why is Toni messaging you and me?"
    Allison puts his phone down and opens hers to read this message.
    Gerard, wet gloves, grabs for her phone before she can read it.
    Allison holds it away from him and struggles to read it.
    He is brutally holding her down to try to get it off her.
    He chips Allisons tooth with the phone, and she scratches his face and bruises his chest and underarm trying to get him off her.
    The tooth chip lands on the floor.
    She can't hold the phone any longer, because he is now trying to strangle her but manages to take the tip of his glove off as he twists her jumper up over arms and twists it over her head.
    She gets up but she slips on the water on the floor and hits her head on the sink. She falls and is dead? There is blood on her phone , clothes , and in the kitchen.
    :jail:
    This is what happens when you have been here since day 1 .
    You just keep rambling on, and ... :loveyou: no one tells you to just shut up. :blushing:

9. Mumma Bear

Mumma Bear New Member

My apologies if this has been discussed previously, but I'm surprised that the defence presented only one possible alternative scenario (suicide). Why would this be?

I know that no alternative scenario is going to fit as well as the obvious 'hedunnit' scenario, but why would the defence whittle it down to one theory? Is it a legal thing? Is this the way it's normally done?

10. ThaiBali

ThaiBali Well-Known Member

Volvo were able to check the movement of Novy Chardon's car. They were able to ascertain the car had been moved.

Her dastardly husband faces court on July 20. Rape charges on minors (sick man) and a whole lot more.

Praying the police have enough to charge him with her murder.

WS is carrying this case as well. Thank you.

11. MaxwellSmart

MaxwellSmart New Member

...is he married?

12. AAAA

AAAA New Member

Very true, when I'm walking I carry a water bottle in one hand, and my iPhone in the other. You never know when you might need it. Especially around Kholo Creek I'd imagine? But seriously, I wouldn't leave without it. Too many weirdos around. My kids do too, although they use theirs to listen to music.

13. AAAA

AAAA New Member

Never be tempted to shut up Aunty. The only reason we know more than what the jury knows to date is because we talk, share and dissect theories. X

14. digitup

digitup New Member

If they 'win' they will have still lost a lot.If they lose,they will lose a lot more. Perhaps justice will prevail but no one wins in this case.Some lose more than others.Nothing hurts more than losing your Mother,your sister or your daughter.

15. Tangled_Web

Tangled_Web Active Member

Unlikely - since he told us (twice) that he didn't know what CIB meant or what a crime scene was!

16. Fluffykins

Fluffykins Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree. I keep coming back to the scratches as one of the key points that will do him in. If he'd had time to think it through, he could have come up with something relatively plausible:

- I was driving around looking for A and I saw a movement on the side of the road so I pulled over and dived into the scrub and that's when my face got scratched, and then I saw a fox (feral cat, whatever) running away.

- Giving away the kids' toys/clothing reminded me that we had some unwanted household items, and I pulled a box down from a high shelf. The bottom fell through and a carving fork fell out and scratched my face on the way down.

Just any sort of reasonably plausible explanation would have created doubt, in my mind at least, but those marks are so clearly not razor cuts I have to dismiss the whole argument. Together with the chest injuries, it's a picture of a guy who's clearly been in an altercation. Same night his wife went missing.

I think together with the fallen leaves and the blood in her car, those scratches will put him away.

17. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

We sure are....link to Novy's thread...

Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6th Feb 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

18. Fluffykins

Fluffykins Well-Known Member

They couldn't very well argue she was murdered by a third person due to no robbery and no sexual assault. And I suspect a serial killer on the loose with a pillow rather than a gun in his car would have been stretching it a bit far.

19. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

Of course, that's it, Allison would have been found within a day because her phone should have been with her. GBC made it disappear for this reason. Hopefully this will be his undoing because there is no reasonable explanation for her phone to be missing. :twocents:

20. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

WS will be going offline shortly for approx. two hours.

See you all on the bright n shiny new side :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.