General discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, that's great news, IMHO. I've seen many a slow story come to the public forefront by so-called " tabloid" journalism.
I would love to see the National Enquirer do to Raven what they relentlessly did to the Ramseys for years. ( Not taking up for the Ramseys, just sayin' )

Mr.A, do you not think that by publishing their IP and name, you might be preventing them from returning in the future? Not sure how many people want to fly under the radar.. I am a BLOG idiot.

Thanks!!

misterallgood said:
12:28 a.m. EDT, June 1, 2005 --

IP 151.198.232.10
Country
United States
Region New Jersey

City
Secaucus
ISP
Current Affair

Go figure.

Mr. A.

I received a communication wanting to confirm that it was indeed merchandise that was taken from Eurosport.

Thinkoflaura said:
I would love to see the National Enquirer do to Raven what they relentlessly did to the Ramseys for years. ( Not taking up for the Ramseys, just sayin' )
I wonder if he'll enjoy all that attention though. From the description of a psychopatho in Mr.AG's blog, it certainly would seem so.

JerseyGirl said:
Shilo Smith and Shiloe J. Smith, too.

And Jo and John Ammons, (but no Derek).
Treena smith too, at least it lists something like that on classmates.com

PrayersForMaura said:
Treena smith too, at least it lists something like that on classmates.com
You're right. That was actually the first name that I had looked for on the list that golfmom posted but it wasn't there.

anneshirley said:
I wonder if he'll enjoy all that attention though. From the description of a psychopatho in Mr.AG's blog, it certainly would seem so.
......$9000.00 is a LOT of merchandise, i wonder what it consists of..

...felony embezzlement, if he IS plaeding guilty, and it sounds like that's the case, anyone know the 'usual punishment' for that crime ?

lauriej said:
......$9000.00 is a LOT of merchandise, i wonder what it consists of..

...felony embezzlement, if he IS plaeding guilty, and it sounds like that's the case, anyone know the 'usual punishment' for that crime ?

I tried to figure that one out. NC because of overcrowding issues is generally easy on white collar crimes. I guess they figure that if the person isn't a threat to society in general, that it isn't worth society supporting him as an inmate. At the very minimum he would have probation, need to repay the company, and get hit with fines.

helloyellow said:
He stole soccer gear.

Thank you for sharing that information with us and welcome to the boards!

That's an awful lot of gear, do you know the details on how he was able to do this and what he did with all this gear? It's not like he could have it around the house without Janet getting suspicious.

golfmom said:
Thank you for sharing that information with us and welcome to the boards!

That's an awful lot of gear, do you know the details on how he was able to do this and what he did with all this gear? It's not like he could have it around the house without Janet getting suspicious.
I don't know...Raven had a lot of stuff and soccer gear is expensive

helloyellow said:
I don't know...Raven had a lot of stuff and soccer gear is expensive

He sure did have a lot of *stuff* . . .

This would actually have to be a pretty complicated scam. It sounds to me like each month he would order around $1,500 in merchandise. He'd have to have it delivered somewhere. Then, he'd have to sell it somehow. Then he'd have to hide any money he got from Janet.

I remember awhile back I found an ebay account that I thought was his, but the records were unavailable . . . hmmmmmm

golfmom said:
He sure did have a lot of *stuff* . . .

I remember awhile back I found an ebay account that I thought was his, but the records were unavailable . . . hmmmmmm
He used to sell on ebay a lot so that could have been his account....as for what he did with the merchendise after he received it.....one can only speculate

helloyellow said:
He used to sell on ebay a lot so that could have been his account....as for what he did with the merchendise after he received it.....one can only speculate

So what is your thought on Janet's murder? Do you think Raven was capable?

golfmom said:
So what is your thought on Janet's murder? Do you think Raven was capable?
I am going to try to be careful with my posts. You have gotten a feel for the kind of person Raven is. Some is correct, some is a little off. I think that when you take his personality and the fact that his life has changed dramatically in the last few months then something could snap.

helloyellow said:
I am going to try to be careful with my posts. You have gotten a feel for the kind of person Raven is. Some is correct, some is a little off. I think that when you take his personality and the fact that his life has changed dramatically in the last few months then something could snap.

Hello, I so appreciate you taking the time to help us understand a little more clearly this situation.

Would you be able to elaborate on what you feel that we've gotten wrong?

golfmom said:
Would you be able to elaborate on what you feel that we've gotten wrong?
I just said it was a little off. I just don't want to beleive that he could be cold and calculated.

helloyellow said:
I just said it was a little off. I just don't want to beleive that he could be cold and calculated.

So we lead back to the premeditated or spur-of-the-moment discussion. :(

This has been a very frustrating case. Hopefully, something will break soon.

helloyellow said:
HelloYello! Thanks for posting to WS!

When you say changes, do you mean the things that we've already been talking about? Having a baby? Getting fired? Charged with embezzelment?

HelloYellow,
I also sent you a private message welcoming you to WS. If you look in the upper right corner you can see a link that will take you to the pm feature. If you have a pop-up-blocker enabled, you may need to disable it to access private messages.

Jenifred said:
HelloYello! Thanks for posting to WS!

When you say changes, do you mean the things that we've already been talking about? Having a baby? Getting fired? Charged with embezzelment?
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members