General Discussion and Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once OPP dismissed that boat case and the holes were filled in I have another theory:

Just Theorizing - DM's company offered to lease space (There is a blog by KOZ saying that). Leases space (like a hair salon rents out a chair) to a bunch of young evil chop-shop-pers who feel it's an ideal location for shipping out parts overseas to be at the airport.

The chop shop-pers are connected to other chop shop locations, one of which MS is connected. The chop shop-pers say they are buying a truck. They have one of their guys that looks like DM be the driver (fake tattoo or not). MS is the 2nd guy that went to TB door, or maybe even one of their other guys who might be shorter and scruffier. They are followed by probably two other guys IMO

They ask to borrow DM's trailer to haul the truck back after the purchase until they get the registration done, etc. DM being naive, says sure.

Unless DM DNA or prints are in TB truck it's all circumstantial. And if my theory is right, for his sake, hopefully the chop-shop-pers didn't take the truck to DM to have a look at it, at which point he might have innocently put his prints on it thinking they'd bought it.

MS ordered the DM look-alike to kill TB. The guy in shock and feeling guilt-ridden takes his life (letting it out that he was party to it so police know they have #3). The others along for the ride are who knows where. Hopefully if he did take his life it wasn't murder to look like suicide.

Must be others to be running a chop shop imo. Others DM might not even have known until he rented space, or maybe never met at all if they're part of a bigger operation.

IMO

Once OPP dismissed that boat case and the holes were filled in I have another theory:

Just Theorizing - DM's company offered to lease space (There is a blog by KOZ saying that). Leases space (like a hair salon rents out a chair) to a bunch of young evil chop-shop-pers who feel it's an ideal location for shipping out parts overseas to be at the airport.

The chop shop-pers are connected to other chop shop locations, one of which MS is connected. The chop shop-pers say they are buying a truck. They have one of their guys that looks like DM be the driver (fake tattoo or not). MS is the 2nd guy that went to TB door, or maybe even one of their other guys who might be shorter and scruffier. They are followed by probably two other guys IMO

They ask to borrow DM's trailer to haul the truck back after the purchase until they get the registration done, etc. DM being naive, says sure.

Unless DM DNA or prints are in TB truck it's all circumstantial. And if my theory is right, for his sake, hopefully the chop-shop-pers didn't take the truck to DM to have a look at it, at which point he might have innocently put his prints on it thinking they'd bought it.

MS ordered the DM look-alike to kill TB. The guy in shock and feeling guilt-ridden takes his life (letting it out that he was party to it so police know they have #3). The others along for the ride are who knows where. Hopefully if he did take his life it wasn't murder to look like suicide.

Must be others to be running a chop shop imo. Others DM might not even have known until he rented space, or maybe never met at all if they're part of a bigger operation.

IMO

The real DM is smack dab in the middle of everything......

IMO

It's possible but doesn't explain evidence found at the farm especially the incinerator or knowing where DM's mother lived to stash the trailer. I think LE had to have fairly strong evidence like DM's fingerprints on/in TB's truck before changing the charge to murder. There even had been something found with the remains that pointed directly to DM. One could question whether DM did the killing by his own free will or if he was coerced into killing TB. If the latter were the case, you would think DM would be talking.

One could question whether DM did the killing by his own free will or if he was coerced into killing TB. If the latter were the case, you would think DM would be talking.

No, duress is only a defense if you're threatened with something worse than what they want you to do. "I had to kill him or they would have killed me." is not a defense for murder. That could theoretically have got him off the theft and forcible confinement charges had Tim been found alive, but it does him no good now.

I think DM loves to steal. I think he gets a kick out of it. He stole the motorcycle and trailer during the day and close to where his condo is. He stole a shopping cart with groceries to show off to his friends (fb photos). He wanted that Dodge truck and Tim got in the way.He showed up with the dark Yukon truck with Smich and suspect #3, thinking he would just take off with Tim's truck. Because Tim got in with him and Smich, he had to do something. I think his drive to steal was beyond his control. Why not just consider that a failed attempt and let Tim go and lose the truck? He was gonna steal it no matter what. The fact that he had a witness who saw him that night and earlier and he STILL stole the truck by KILLING the owner tells me he is sociopathic. And now for Smich....If suspect 3 is a secondary player and might not have been aware of the theft, why not just come forward and tell all? This person was in on it too, IMO. I think he wanted Tim's truck for his own because he had lots of millage on his red Dodge. He's had that truck for at least 3 years judging from the photos I've seen.

How do you know he stole the shopping cart? I didn't get that at all.

Yes and would be as per my argument. Plus his nature was to hold parties, entertain and be nice to people so he could get caught up by being nice and naive and being like he said his dad wished, "wishing competition would only be friendly" .

I think DM loves to steal. I think he gets a kick out of it. He stole the motorcycle and trailer during the day and close to where his condo is. He stole a shopping cart with groceries to show off to his friends (fb photos). He wanted that Dodge truck and Tim got in the way.He showed up with the dark Yukon truck with Smich and suspect #3, thinking he would just take off with Tim's truck. Because Tim got in with him and Smich, he had to do something. I think his drive to steal was beyond his control. Why not just consider that a failed attempt and let Tim go and lose the truck? He was gonna steal it no matter what. The fact that he had a witness who saw him that night and earlier and he STILL stole the truck by KILLING the owner tells me he is sociopathic. And now for Smich....If suspect 3 is a secondary player and might not have been aware of the theft, why not just come forward and tell all? This person was in on it too, IMO. I think he wanted Tim's truck for his own because he had lots of millage on his red Dodge. He's had that truck for at least 3 years judging from the photos I've seen.

and that is just what the press and prosecutors want you to think.

How do you know he stole the shopping cart? I didn't get that at all.

It's in the back of his truck. Unless he travels with his OWN shopping carts loose in the back of his truck. JMO

(respectfully snipped)
(quote respectfully snipped)

Insightful theory. I am just adding my opinion. This could have been how it began, but has warped into something more with direct involvement by DM. We have seen evidence that DM is into cars, motorcycles, car racing, and "man toys" in general. I am sure he knows about VIN#'s and the implications of removing them. The "chop shop" might have started without evil intent.

Do we know how long MS and DM were friends? Has anybody seen pictures of the two of them or other circumstantial evidence of how long they have known each other? Anything from social networking sites? (please don't post details here, just general references to years would be fine). i.e. We know that DM attended a race in Baja a few years ago, was he already acquainted with MS prior to that race?

(quote respectfully snipped)

Insightful theory. I am just adding my opinion. This could have been how it began, but has warped into something more with direct involvement by DM. We have seen evidence that DM is into cars, motorcycles, car racing, and "man toys" in general. I am sure he knows about VIN#'s and the implications of removing them. The "chop shop" might have started without evil intent.

Do we know how long MS and DM were friends? Has anybody seen pictures of the two of them or other circumstantial evidence of how long they have known each other? Anything from social networking sites? (please don't post details here, just general references to years would be fine). i.e. We know that DM attended a race in Baja a few years ago, was he already acquainted with MS prior to that race?

about DM being into all that jazz, since I've been sleuthing here I've found SO MANY young men into cars, motorcycles, etc., as you call it "man toys". Even TB had family and friends into that kind of stuff. Even the guy I suspect took his life has truck engine replacement stuff on his social media pages. That alone doesn't make someone a killer, though.

I don't believe we have a solid tie with DM and MS. Even the photo some have said they're standing in the drive way together one reporter termed what some called MS as "an unknown man".

Let me just add PL has many acquaintances on FB from the Waterloo Airport -- many into man toys too. TB might have been up there once, or in passing PL might have said, "My buddy's trying sell his RAM" to the wrong person or overheard by the wrong person. IMO

<snipped>

Of course without being able to link to anything, this will have to be taken purely as speculation but I believe they were at least acquaintances, at least since around the 2011 Baja race. I'm basing this on a photo I saw of who I believe to be MS with a dog I believe to be the one DM & company brought back from Mexico. Again, this is all JMO.

MOD NOTE: If you haven't read this statement, then make sure you do now.

Kavanaugh said Bosma had no connection to Millard and no criminal record. The image emerging of Bosma since his disappearance &#8212; that of a devoted family man and devout Christian &#8212; is true, he said.
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2013/05/14/20819921.html

FB and Twitter posts, comments after news articles are considered rumor here on WS. (The few exceptions should be obvious, i.e., LE and media.)

Rumors are not allowed. If a "fact" can't be properly linked, it can't be posted. And don't rely on someone else to post the link for you. If you post it, you link it.

Further, this is a victim friendly board with zero tolerance for groundless bashing and negative speculation about victims. No exceptions.

(This post falls at random, and is not directed at anyone in particular.)

Interesting story about the restoration of a Constellation aircraft at the MillardAir hanger in 1996. One of the sections of the story is entitled "Long Term Ambition". Who knows, this story could be the origin of DM's tattoo.

www.rbogash.com/CF-RNR_Article.pdf

Interesting story about the restoration of a Constellation aircraft at the MillardAir hanger in 1996. One of the sections of the story is entitled "Long Term Ambition". Who knows, this story could be the origin of DM's tattoo.

www.rbogash.com/CF-RNR_Article.pdf

After reading it I don't see the connection. IMO after this weekends reading of the news (National Post story) I am thinking it was joke meaning the opposite of ambition. No ambition hence, the boxed in frame.

OT his blue haired friend's tatto reads Respect in a font script called 'romantic'. Blew up a picture to be able to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa