General questions here

Do we know what incident had transpired to cause Travis to send those texts stating that he found her to be a sociopath and wanted nothing more to do with her? Was it the tire slashing incidents and letter to the girl he was dating?

no. we do not know the full context of those emails.

Aloha! I am new here and just learning my way around here, but thought I would take a moment to ask if there is a special thread or "sticky" where people can post strictly videos? More specifically: Comedic/spoofs and snippets of the Arias trial? There are so many funny, clever & interesting ones on YouTube (I have created a few as well), and it would be handy to have a place where they can be neatly filed together in one location.
:)
Thanks!

many are posted in the sidebar thread.

Hi, brand new here but it looks like the perfect place for this question. In the burglary at ja's grandparents home, is there a description of the stereo/cd player that was stolen? I only ask because when asking about Daryl's gas cans, Juan Martinez asked ja if she had to return to Daryl's after getting the cans. She answered yes and the reason was to bring back a remote control. I find it hard to believe that she would pick up any remote controls from Daryl's house, but more likely it was a remote in her car (maybe to the stereo?)

Hi, brand new here but it looks like the perfect place for this question. In the burglary at ja's grandparents home, is there a description of the stereo/cd player that was stolen? I only ask because when asking about Daryl's gas cans, Juan Martinez asked ja if she had to return to Daryl's after getting the cans. She answered yes and the reason was to bring back a remote control. I find it hard to believe that she would pick up any remote controls from Daryl's house, but more likely it was a remote in her car (maybe to the stereo?)

Here's the burglary report + motion to preclude...

492_445524848856996_196966292_n.jpg

579841_445525205523627_353210906_n.jpg

735142_445525432190271_273480898_n.jpg

578675_445525565523591_1442853505_n.jpg

599812_445525688856912_1499007126_n.jpg

I'm pretty new here myself, although I've been watching for over a year. I'm Mde. LaVeaux, from New Orleans, living in Texas!! I don't even know if I'm in the right place. However, I do have a questions. HLN had Jodi Aria's parents' interviews on last night, but just little segments. I'd like to hear their entire interviews. I think it would be enlightening to say the lease. Does anyone have a link to those? I've been searching, and searching! I'm pretty bored with this LaViolette. It appears that Jodi's done a number on her. I also think she doesn't think much of men. For her to say that if a man doesn't want to "snuggle" after sex, as being abusive, she's full of crap. I would say she hasn't had sex with a man before!!!

I'm pretty new here myself, although I've been watching for over a year. I'm Mde. LaVeaux, from New Orleans, living in Texas!! I don't even know if I'm in the right place. However, I do have a questions. HLN had Jodi Aria's parents' interviews on last night, but just little segments. I'd like to hear their entire interviews. I think it would be enlightening to say the lease. Does anyone have a link to those? I've been searching, and searching! I'm pretty bored with this LaViolette. It appears that Jodi's done a number on her. I also think she doesn't think much of men. For her to say that if a man doesn't want to "snuggle" after sex, as being abusive, she's full of crap. I would say she hasn't had sex with a man before!!!

Complete interrogation tapes have not been released publicly yet.
Stay tuned.

:seeya::doh:I pretty much feel invisible on this forum...but...can anyone tell me what kind of dog Travis had and how old the dog was when Travis had him? TIA:tyou:

I hope you get a better answer than mine!! I just wanted you to know you're visible!!!

He's a small black pug maybe? I can't get his photo to post but if you google TA (real name) and Napoleon his photo comes up.
IIRC he's 13 now and going deaf but lives happily with TA's longterm ex-GF Deanna.

There was discussion that she possibly exchanged the gas can for a DVD player that was stolen from her grandparents house and forgot to give him the remote.
:welcome5: by the way!! Great nic!

Can anyone tell me if the two things circled in this pic have been identified?

WOW!! No they haven't been identified that I know of. Great catch!! I don't recall the ME mentioning scars either. It almost looks like JA dropped her knife. :what:

WOW!! No they haven't been identified that I know of. Great catch!! I don't recall the ME mentioning scars either. It almost looks like JA dropped her knife. :what:
The top one is the crease of TAs armpit. The bottom item is the tip of JAs pen.

I have searched but am a fruit loop :) Is there a link to list of the initials of all the players in the case. I get so confused reading sometimes. I want to print it out if there is one. TIA.

I have searched but am a fruit loop :) Is there a link to list of the initials of all the players in the case. I get so confused reading sometimes. I want to print it out if there is one. TIA.

JS = Judge Sherry Stephens
TA = Travis Alexander
JA = Jodi Arias
JM = Juan Martinez
JW = Jennifer Willmott
KN = Kirk Nurmi
BJ = Bobby Juarez
DB = Darryl Brewer
MM = Matt McCartney
RB = Ryan Burns
RS = Richard Samuals
LV or ALV = Alyce LaViolette

media

BK = Beth Karas
NG = Nancy Grace
JC = Jean Casarez
DD = Dr Drew Pinsky
JVM = Jane Velez Mitchell

:seeya:

Is there a thread regarding Jodi's journal entries? So much of the case seems to depend on journal entries that also contain many of the cunning woman's lies.

Is there a thread regarding Jodi's journal entries? So much of the case seems to depend on journal entries that also contain many of the cunning woman's lies.

no. hopefully they will be released by the media soon in their entirety.

I would like for the state to ask avl for her license. I hv been doing some research and i see she isnt licsenced in any state in any way that i can see.

Can mr martinez plz demand for her testimonymto be stricken based on the fact she isnt an expert in anything, including snow white? Tyvm Just putting bugs in ears......that really listen. Legally she doesnt qualify as an expert in any field, maybe hatred of man himself...but i digress. Jmo

I would like for the state to ask avl for her license. I hv been doing some research and i see she isnt licsenced in any state in any way that i can see.

Can mr martinez plz demand for her testimonymto be stricken based on the fact she isnt an expert in anything, including snow white? Tyvm Just putting bugs in ears......that really listen. Legally she doesnt qualify as an expert in any field, maybe hatred of man himself...but i digress. Jmo

she is licensed in Cali by the Board of Behavioral Sciences.

Earlier, someone suggested that that JA's drawings below Snow White had some significance. I remember seeing a star, maybe a flower & something else. Does anyone have an explanation of that part of the sketch? What could the symbolism mean?

Sorry. I do not know where that picture was linked. Perhaps someone can copy it here.

Am I just imagining it or does anyone else think there is something weird about the whole Prepaid legal, Gus Searcy, Chris Hughes thing. There seems to be far more going on there than we know about and I wonder if it will all come out after the trial. All is not as it seems with that set up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria
Back