George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I am surprised that anyone would think that comparing an international celebrity to the common man is a good argument.

But you did, so I guess..."you got me".
Yeah, Chris Brown isn't exactly your average guy.

When GZ first picked up the trail of Trayvon, he must have noticed that Trayvon was talking on his cell and carrying a bag of Skittles with a can of iced tea. Does this sound like the night stalker or a cat burglar??? GZ was a trigger-happy wannabe cop - pure and simple. Since he insisted on disobeying orders to stop following TM, he should have at least identified himself as 'neighborhood watch', and the entire incident would have blown over. He could have been non-confrontational by just telling TM that there had been several burglaries over the last few weeks, and he was just doing his job. Asking a young black man 'what are you doing here' or 'where are you going' is an invitation for trouble in today's racially divided society. Sadly, I doubt that GZ has one ounce of remorse over this event - he doesn't get it!

Does this look like Iced Tea to you?

http://www.local10.com/news/evidenc...uice/-/1717324/20683764/-/b5ehbu/-/index.html

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/...orge-zimmerman-trial-20130624,0,5743016.story

In his testimony, Noffke said he didn’t order Zimmerman to stop. Dispatchers don’t issue such orders because of liability issues, he said.

How do you know he does not have an ounce of remorse? You are not George and neither am I and neither is anyone else.

I am still scratching my head about Rachel. Somebody wrote a letter and gave it to Trays mom. Rachel did not write it, the person said they were 16 years old. Rachel stated several time yesterday I believe that other people used her cell phone, in regards to text messages.
How do we know without a doubt that it was actually Rachel on the phone with Trayvon or someone else on her phone who didnt want to step forward. imo

The testimony said that Rachel told her friend what she wanted written in the letter because Rachel does not write cursive and wanted the letter to Trayvon's mother to be in cursive. Hope that helps.:seeya:

Just as are all other so-called news oulets....albeit the hacking was reported in other sources as well.

Well, then can we get a link to one of the non "infotainment/gossip" sites? Like, a credible news source maybe?

His phone was on a headset; his tea and skittles were in his pocket. This is per DeeDee and the crime scene tech.

No orders were given to Zimmerman, either.

The 911 operator told him to stop following TM - the audio was played in court. It was a stupid thing to do.

The 911 operator told him to stop following TM - the audio was played in court. It was a stupid thing to do.
He did not. He said "We don't need you to do that." He even said under oath that he did not tell him to stop, and that they could not because of liability reasons.

The posts to his Twitter were made before his death.

And I addressed this before you had made such edits.

I gave you a link and several paragraphs which showed that all of his accounts had been hacked , dates can be changed thusly. Sorry but I didn't see the post you refer to or didn't read it in totality.:seeya:

Because he was originally was heading there until he decided to confront George .

Why did he end up 70 yards north away from his destination if he could have been at the place he was staying well before George got off the phone with the NEN taker, Sean?

Based on the 911 call timeline: Trayvon should have made it home

http://gzdocs.com/documents/opening_graphics/timeline.jpg

there is absolutley no evidence where any on can sau for certain like you are that tm doubled back, it is a theory by the defense and they have not set forth and evidence to prove this yet, unless you have any evidenxe besides gm talking that would prove this

I don't have pics, but as an RN I would think you would see swelling, redness, bruising, scraping/abrasions with debris embedded in the skin and wounds. Depending on how hard the head was bashed, an xray might show a skull fracture.
And every patient is going to come in presenting different injuries.

and every one keeps saying that racheal is a liar and cannot be believed because she lied to tm's mom saying she was sick and couldn't go to the wake - but what about gz lying in court about his money so he wouldn't have to pay bail, or how in the renactment gz said tm talked and moved after he was shot which was impossible????

I gave you a link and several paragraphs which showed that all of his accounts had been hacked , dates can be changed thusly. Sorry but I didn't see the post you refer to or didn't read it in totality.:seeya:

Dates of tweets cannot be changed in the manner you're suggesting, and the historical tweets were obtained before the alleged hacking incident.

I am not sure if they are allowed to be linked, as they were not back in 2012, but the source for this is the Daily Caller.

So trivial yet so indicative of GZ's reasoning, being told his following was not needed was a polite way of asking him to Stop it....since he had just said Yeah, I'm following him. This point has been gone over ad nauseum and most know for Fact that LE never ever wants a private citizen to get involved in pursuing some one they imagine is a suspect. The idea they would want GZ or anyone else not in LE to chase after a boy who hasn't behaved suspiciously or even one who has is positively preposterous. :moo:

Dates of tweets cannot be changed in the manner you're suggesting, and the historical tweets were obtained before the alleged hacking incident.

I am not sure if they are allowed to be linked, as they were not back in 2012, but the source for this is the Daily Caller.

I agree to disagree. Thank you.

I've given it some thought: What is the minimum sentence GZ could serve? Say if he is found guilty but they don't feel it was murder. Can they give a lighter sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa