Germany Germany - Katrice Lee, 2, Schloss Neuhaus, Paderborn, 28 Nov 1981

This is one of the cases I'd most like to see solved. I feel so badly for her parents. They deserve answers and justice. I hope there will be more evidence found.
We will not forget Katrice.

No we won’t. This is heartbreaking. Thinking of Katrice’s family and hoping, as always, that one day this case is finally solved.

ONLY CASE OUT OF THE UNITED STATES THAT JUST STUCK WWITH ME. OVER HERE IN THE USA WE DONT HEAR MUCH ABOUT CHILDEN GOING MISSING OUT OF STATES. I HAVE HELPED WITH THE MISSING AND UNIDENTIFIED FOR 4 YRS NOW. THERE ARE SOOOO MANY LOST PEOPLE. IT IS JUST SO SAD. I FEEL FOR ALL THE FAMILYS THAT NEVER GOT CLOSURE. IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE PRETTY SURE THE GIRL IS STILL ALIVE AND HAS NO IDEA WHO SHE EVEN IS. THAT HAS TO A DEVISTATING THING FOR SOMEONE TO LIVE WITH. COPING WITH THE FACT YOUR WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE WOULD BE AWFUL. I HOPE SOMEDAY SOON THERE IS CLOSURE FOR THIS YOUNG GIRL. ITS POSSIBLE SHE MAY BE IN THE USA. I BELIEVE ALL MISSING PERSONS CASES SHOULD HAVE MORE OF A INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROGRAM. IT WOULD HELP BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT SPEND ALL THEIR EXTRA FREE TIME TRYING TO HELP FIND ALL THESE PPL. IF MORE PPL WOULD JUMP ONTO THIS TRAIN AND HELP WE COULD ACCOMPLISH SO MORE. AND I BELEIVE THAT ALL THIS FUNDING FOR CASES IS NOT RIGHT. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO HAVE TO FUNDS TO TRY AND FIND THEIR LOVED ONES. NO MATTER THE CASE. BECAUSE EVERYONE IS LOVED BY SOMEONE OUT THERE. AND I TELL MY SELF ALL THE TIME THAT IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED TO 1 OF MY CHILDREN I WOULD WANT SOMEONE OUT THERE HELPING ME FIND THE ANSWERS TO WHAT HAPPENED. I HOPE THIS CASE GETS SOLVED ONE DAY. AND IF THE GIRL IS STILL OUT THERE I WONDER IF PEOPLE WOULD EVEN BELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE HER.

Occupied country? It wasn’t occupied, BAOR were stationed there as part of peacekeeping forces for protection in the event of the Cold War.

The publication you have linked to is not MSM, it’s a crackpot conspiracy theory rambling, and as such is basically unreliable. There has never been any suggestion whatsoever that the IRA had anything to do with Katrice’s disappearance.

Occupied country? It wasn’t occupied, BAOR were stationed there as part of peacekeeping forces for protection in the event of the Cold War.

The publication you have linked to is not MSM, it’s a crackpot conspiracy theory rambling, and as such is basically unreliable. There has never been any suggestion whatsoever that the IRA had anything to do with Katrice’s disappearance.
IM CONFUSED. WHAT S IRA? IS IT THE IRA IM THINKING?

IN THE USA ITS INTERNATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION. CAN YOU FILLNME IN

I WAS REALLY SHOCKED TO FIND KATRICE'S CASE ON WEBSLEUTHS. SHE 1 OF EVERY FEW THAT COME CROSS MISSING PEOPLE IN AMERICA

ok. so what is the IRA and what does it have to do with her case

why do they so strongly believe this girl is still alive

I don’t know that anyone strongly thinks she’s alive. It’s always possible of course. If my baby girl had been taken from me in a split second, I would always hold onto hope I suppose.

You can Google the IRA. They are terrorists who weren’t exactly big fans of the British Army.

An extremist Irish nationalist and seperatist group (inactive now). They did plenty of terror attacks in North Ireland in the 70s to 90s.
But not sure what the connection is to a missing US army toddler in Germany.

Katrice’s father was in the British army not US.

The IRA certainly didn’t limit their terrorist attacks to Northern Ireland.

i want to be able to help bring light upon her case in america...

i started helping with the missing and unidentified about 4 years ago. i came across katrice lees case on a facebook page. the reason she even caught my eye was because the picture they displayed looked just like my oldest son when he was little. i never have been able to break away from her case.... however i still have family secrets im trying to unbury but it takes everything in my might to do so.

i started helping with the missing and unidentified about 4 years ago. i came across katrice lees case on a facebook page. the reason she even caught my eye was because the picture they displayed looked just like my oldest son when he was little. i never have been able to break away from her case.... however i still have family secrets im trying to unbury but it takes everything in my might to do so. i do know for a fact that if katrice is in the usa alive unaware or aware of who she could be, the MP will be taking her DNA not the local law inforcement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back