Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, tortured and murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumors confirmed - Third person in Babi's life - Public shock

Thanasis Katerinopoulos: Confirms the extramarital affair of the 32-year-old pilot

Γλυκά Νερά: Επιβεβαιώνεται η εξωσυζυγική σχέση του πιλότου (Vid)

Major upheavals in the Freshwater case are expected to take place in the coming days. One of them concerns the personal life of Babis Anagnostopoulos, in which there is allegedly another person besides his wife, Caroline. The rumors have appeared in the last few days, after the implications in the air of the extraordinary "Tunnel" of Angeliki Nikolouli, however, according to new reports, they are completely true and this is not "neighborhood gossip". According to the nassoblog, Babis had an illicit relationship with a person who "came in and out of his life" - as it was typically written - whose details are expected to shock the public. This person is probably directly related to Caroline's decision to leave her husband, taking little Lydia with her, however nothing has been officially announced by the Police.

ΕΚΤΑΚΤΟ: Επιβεβαιώθηκαν οι φήμες - Τρίτο πρόσωπο στη ζωή του Μπάμπη - Σοκ στην κοινή γνώμη | KalimeraEllada.gr

BBM I have read in other articles that Stavros "came in and out of B's life". These same words were used. However, I have also read that this person could be a shapely woman who is in his professional circle. I think there has been mention of one previous girlfriend but no details. It seems strange to me that a man like B would have had not many girlfriends before he married C who would have come forward by now or at least one long-term relationship. Perhaps he was happy to marry C when she got pregnant as perhaps he is a closet gay if the rumours about B and Stavros are true. Perhaps C found out about their illicit relationship and she threatened to tell others and wanted a divorce. The media has stated that Stavros became depressed after C's murder when he had everything to look forward to with the purchase of his new business. Perhaps Stavros felt responsible. There are so many twists and turns in this case.

If B is involved in "other crimes" as AK is hinting around at, then why isn't he making enough money to pay for the plot of land? I mean C's mother paid 50,000 euros for the land. Is there anything deeper here (in other words, criminal) than extramarital affairs, domestic violence, and the coercive control of a cold-blooded narcissist murderer? JMO

If B is involved in "other crimes" as AK is hinting around at, then why isn't he making enough money to pay for the plot of land? I mean C's mother paid 50,000 euros for the land. Is there anything deeper here (in other words, criminal) than extramarital affairs, domestic violence, and the coercive control of a cold-blooded narcissist murderer? JMO

If he is receiving money from Caroline's mother ,perhaps he is not keen to show he has funds of his own. He might have some secret accounts.

Something I would like to know is if B and C owned the maisonette they were living in. If they did and he was involved in organised crime, perhaps he paid off his mortgage with it.

Yes it seems that C's mother was paying them one thousand euros (a month or weekly?) and then she also paid 50,000 euros for the block of land. He must have paid only 5 euros for it as it cost 55,000 euros. Then he had a loan for 160,000 euros organised and needed another 30,000 euros for the building project. I think C's parents have a civil case against B where they will possibly claim for the 50,000 euros she gave him. However, he bought it in his name not even putting C's name on the title and C did not really wish to move there anyway.

I am not surprised that C went to Crete to see if she would like to live there to start a new life as it was the furthest away in Greece she could go away from B. But she would have further isolated herself from family so not surprised she did not end up renting that house.

Something I would like to know is if B and C owned the maisonette they were living in. If they did and he was involved in organised crime, perhaps he paid off his mortgage with it.

Yes it seems that C's mother was paying them one thousand euros (a month or weekly?) and then she also paid 50,000 euros for the block of land. He must have paid only 5 euros for it as it cost 55,000 euros. Then he had a loan for 160,000 euros organised and needed another 30,000 euros for the building project. I think C's parents have a civil case against B where they will possibly claim for the 50,000 euros she gave him. However, he bought it in his name not even putting C's name on the title and C did not really wish to move there anyway.

I am not surprised that C went to Crete to see if she would like to live there to start a new life as it was the furthest away in Greece she could go away from B. But she would have further isolated herself from family so not surprised she did not end up renting that house.

I am wondering if B suggested to C it would be a good idea for her to have a break away for a while and spend the summer somewhere and arranged for her to look at the house in Crete.

If he is receiving money from Caroline's mother ,perhaps he is not keen to show he has funds of his own. He might have some secret accounts.

I hope the police have looked into his bank accounts. But he must have cried poor to C's parents for her to have to send them money every month. Why would she pay for that block of land if her own daughter did not really wish to build a house there? I also read somewhere that B's parents were also going to contribute to the building of the house. Perhaps they were going to pay for the extra 30,000 euros he needed as the project was going to cost 190,000 euros. I find it amazing that B's parents had never even seen Lydia until after C's murder yet they are willing to lend him money and speak glowingly about him at the trial. Had either of the parents even visited their maisonette? They did not seem to have had much of a social life with guests staying or even visiting them.

I am wondering if B suggested to C it would be a good idea for her to have a break away for a while and spend the summer somewhere and arranged for her to look at the house in Crete.

Yes that seems possible especially as B must have organised her helicopter flight. I don't think she would have been able to go there without his permission.

But I must admit that when I first read about it, I wondered if anything was going on with this other helicopter pilot and C behind B's back as I found it hard to believe that C would move there alone with a young baby unless she had friends there. Perhaps she wanted a short-term rental to collect her thoughts about their marriage.

Yes that seems possible especially as B must have organised her helicopter flight. I don't think she would have been able to go there without his permission.

But I must admit that when I first read about it, I wondered if anything was going on with this other helicopter pilot and C behind B's back as I found it hard to believe that C would move there alone with a young baby unless she had friends there. Perhaps she wanted a short-term rental to collect her thoughts about their marriage.

I think the arrangement would be entirely for B's benefit. Perhaps he needed a legitimate reason to visit Crete or wanted C out of the way.

Apparently they were renting. It sounds like Caroline's parents were paying the rent which enabled B to save enough to put down on the lot. Imo

But he only paid 5,000 euros for the block of land. I guess C's parents were grateful that B was looking after C! :rolleyes:
Yeah, I couldn't remember the exact amount but it seemed like he borrowed the majority of it. They still would have had a significant payment on the mortgage. I guess none of that matters now since it will probably be sold and someone else will end up building on it.

Freshwater crime: The connection between the two tragic events cannot be said with certainty. But there is something in common.

Glyka Nera Crime: Babis Anagnostopoulos is currently the face of the day, the discussion that takes place in every Greek home. The reason is certainly none other than Caroline's homicide and the "theater" she has been playing all this time. What is required is the tail of the murderer. If there is one.
Sportime brought to light something creepy in what has to do with what Babis Anagnostopoulos was looking for shortly before the murder. It had to do with his searches on the internet and social media.

Stavros Dogiakis is said to have done something similar. He had saved in the "restaurant" folder some photos for his new store that he wanted to open. Tragic coincidence and irony that neither of them managed to implement his plans. And all this four days before what Babis Anagnostopoulos was looking for on pinterest.

See the photo he had saved in the restaurant folder.

The 32-year-old pilot allegedly had an extramarital affair, although this has not been confirmed so far. Nor the connection between the two incidents, for the time being. However, in this particular account on Pinterest, only one more person was following.

The unanswered questions about the murder of the businessman. The video with the relevant report in detail

https://www.sportime.gr/extratime/koinonia/egklima-sta-glika-nera-apokalipsi-ti-epsachne-o-dogiakis-i-tragiki-simptosi-me-ton-piloto/amp/

I hope the police have looked into his bank accounts. But he must have cried poor to C's parents for her to have to send them money every month. Why would she pay for that block of land if her own daughter did not really wish to build a house there? I also read somewhere that B's parents were also going to contribute to the building of the house. Perhaps they were going to pay for the extra 30,000 euros he needed as the project was going to cost 190,000 euros. I find it amazing that B's parents had never even seen Lydia until after C's murder yet they are willing to lend him money and speak glowingly about him at the trial. Had either of the parents even visited their maisonette? They did not seem to have had much of a social life with guests staying or even visiting them.

BBM

This article says that both B's and C's parents are said to have contributed to the payment of the 30,000 euro amount.

This article also has more details about B's luxury lifestyle. His income is very high by Greek standards, but he nevertheless seems to be living beyond his means.

Γλυκά Νερά: Τα ερωτήματα για τη χλιδάτη ζωή του πιλότου - ΤΑ ΝΕΑ

I wonder if her parent's money is what attracted B to C. Or did he want a young impressionable girl as a front for his other relationship?

Firstly, I wonder how often they saw each other in the dating days. He was living in Athens and his family was no longer living on the island. Perhaps B got to know C's parents as C's father used to be a pilot, I think so would have had a lot in common. C's mother being a Filipino would have been very hospitable so B probably stayed with them on his visits and she treated B as a son. B would have had a good idea of how wealthy C's parents were from his visits and played on that later. They had a beautiful daughter so they may have encouraged the relationship. But if C was living at home, there was not probably a seuxal relationship going on until around the time she got pregnant. I would predict that none of them expected them to marry when C was so young - until she got pregnant. I think B probably enjoyed his short visits but also he could return to Athens to continue his other illicit relationship/s there. On the surface, it appears that B chose C because she was young and he thought he could control her but I think that C had fallen romantically in love with him otherwise she would have used protection. Perhaps B felt trapped and obliged to marry C when she fell pregnant and offered to do the right thing to please her parents. If B, in fact, is a closet gay, perhaps he agreed so that his homsexuality was hidden in a respectable marriage and wanted to have a child. But I doubt that B ever loved C. I think she loved him more than he ever loved her but she did not realise that until after the marriage. I think C's mother's generosity to B with giving him money is the result of being grateful for B marrying C as she was pregnant. When C realised B did not love her and he only married her because she was pregnant, she was too ashamed to tell anyone and gradually fell out of love with him concentrating instead on her baby and the domestic violence began as both felt neglected by the other. If their sex life was minimal, C could have become suspicious that he had another lover and eventually found out that he did. C threatened to tell people about it so B installed the security cameras and told her not to tell anyone as he would find out if she did. So C accepts the situation. Perhaps they agree to stay together until Lydia is older. I think she could have told the priest that B is gay.

But from media reports, there seems to be another layer to this. Not only has C found out that B is a either a closet gay or is having an affair with perhaps someone in his professional circles, she found out that he is involved in organised crime of some sort so that is something she cannot accept so demands a divorce. B realises that C is now a threat and tells bis moral accomplice who demands that C's life is ended or his own life will be.

Currently, that is how I see it by trying to interpret the latest reports in the media.

apparently LE is investigating SD's death as a crime (which would mean a murder) and not a suicide:

Η υπόθεση της δολοφονία της 20χρονης Καρολάιν από τον σύζυγό της στα Γλυκά Νερά, φαίνεται ότι έγινε «οδηγός» για την υπόθεση του θανάτου του επιχειρηματία Σταύρου Δογιάκη, ο οποίος αποδόθηκε σε αυτοκτονία.
The case of the murder of the 20 year old Caroline by her husband in Glika Nera, appears to be "the driver" in the case of the businessman SD, which had been attributed to suicide.

(my translation)

Τι αποκαλύπτει εγκληματολόγος για τον θάνατο Δογιάκη | in.gr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads