Greta 12-11-08

I am also disappointed in Greta tonight. She was asking LP some questions and it was evident that she didn't even know the major players in this tragedy... Rev. Grund and Jesse, specifically.

Interesting exchange between Leonard and Greta. Greta not knowing who Richard G is and why Leonard is coming back to Florida on Leonard's own money.

If there was no accident, I hope that the little remains can tell everyone finally that Caylee did nothing to cause her own death, such as disobeying in the swimming pool. No clothes in the bag could indicate blood was on them and the skull may show a head injury. Duct tape could have been used to tape a chloroform rag over the face and the murder weapon could even be in the bag. I hope all is brought to light and soon. In the meantime, it sounds like some are planning some sort of memorial. Hopefully it won't be too disrespectful to the grandparents and family.

I am disappointed w/Greta also--she has been out of the loop for so long because she has been concentrating on the political scene. The exchange between her and LP was awkward! He is a lot closer to the situation than Greta is at this point.

For the first time tonight, Mr. Grund and Jesse have just crossed my mind. I can't imagine how a young man Jesse's age is feeling right now about a child he loved so dearly being found dead. I know he knew it in the back of his mind maybe, but this must hurt him really bad. Mr. Grund also. I can't imagine the pain they are feeling tonight. I know what it feels like to attach yourself to children that do not belong to you, and boy, my heart has just took a major hit thinking of the Grund family. Lord please heal their hearts tonight!

I am also disappointed in Greta tonight. She was asking LP some questions and it was evident that she didn't even know the major players in this tragedy... Rev. Grund and Jesse, specifically.

This is so true!! I was really annoyed with Greta's "confused" attitude with LP. Obviously, she doesn't know anything about him other than he's a bounty hunter that bailed KC out...Not only has she not been covering this case but she hasn't been following it much, either. jmo

Seemed a little like Greta was calling into question LP's motives in going. It was as if she was saying LP had no reason to go, that dinner isn't a reason.

IMO Greta is out of the loop by her choice. She gave up on CAYLEE IMO. At this point jumping in on a story that you have no clue about is ridiculous. I totally liked Greta but my views have changed on her a bit after this.

This duct tape piece of information has me sick to my stomach. Poor Caylee. That poor sweet child. Why on earth would she need her mouth duct taped? I've always thought deep down that this had to have been accidental, or at least some sort of soft death (drugging maybe). But now, hearing about the duct taped mouth, it must have been terrifying for poor Caylee. That just makes me so so sad. How could someone do something so horrible to a child.

This is what I wrote in the other thread (remains found near A's house)
I felt and FEEL the SAME way.

I had honestly thought looking at all the Loving photos of Casey that she couldnt possibly MURDER her child, that it had to be accidental HAD TO ME

But Not now

DUCT TAPE ? If that was over little caylees mouth :( I cant even think of itlet alone say it

Tim M. on now he believes in his heart that this is Caylee.
So do I.... :(

So do I....

Last month on the full moon... me and my dear SO were sitting outside enjoy the view of the moon...discussing this case... he stated.."She will be found within 6 weeks"... the moon was full last night and it has been 4 weeks roughly.... Ironic!!!!!!!

She is an angel above us now..looking down wanting justice.. and a final resting place..to be at peace.. the truth revealed. She has gotten her Christmas Wish.

The world moves in mysterious ways.

I have no problems with Greta questioning LP. He "promised Casey a memorial?" That's just plain weird. I have no doubt LP cared about that baby, as well as the Grund family, but imo, this is just plain bizarre.

Hard news reporters do not like to get sucked into sensationalizing, and that's just what this is, just as he threw out all sorts of other "claims".

To say she has no clue is ridiculous. Even the major news networks have not been caught up in the CA/GA/LP circus. Just the facts, ma'am. No tabloid garbage.

I've watched Gretta for years...
and I was also shocked at her treatment of LP
.... it was totally WEIRD>>>>>
she came across as more.... weird... than the fact...
that she was trying to make it weird.. that LP was
weird... for being close to the case and being involved...

GRETTA has changed so much in the last 6 months...
Gee whiz.................. she was so nice to
Beth and family of Natalee Holloway....
I am just
getting one shock after another... today...
I'
I'm sooooooo sad for people that Love little CAYLEE MARIE !!!

I know I have love for her...
I know
that CA & GA just have to be feeling
some really
really mixed emotions... Dear Lord.....
It it such a Sad , S A D Case !!!!
and
the "SPIN" ......
here is an idea: TRY THE TRUTH KC ! ! !
Try to tell the truth and
help your parents to get out from under the stress
and burden that you have laid on them.!!!

Oh I best shut my mouth !
I better
stick to praying for ALL who need to get
this handled ! ! !
This is a SAD >>>> SENSELESS case ......

O h I just want to know WHY>>>WHY>>> WHY ? ? ?
but
I already know.....
SELFISHNESS ..... EVIL..... HATE.... JEALOUSY . period .

God Bless everyone.... cause we ALL CARE ! ! !
jjgram

That was so Bizarre, the way Greta treated Leonard...

That's not like her at all...

This duct tape piece of information has me sick to my stomach. Poor Caylee. That poor sweet child. Why on earth would she need her mouth duct taped? I've always thought deep down that this had to have been accidental, or at least some sort of soft death (drugging maybe). But now, hearing about the duct taped mouth, it must have been terrifying for poor Caylee. That just makes me so so sad. How could someone do something so horrible to a child.

I think the duct tape relates to creating the appearance of a kidnapping. Whoever deposited the body either decided to leave the duct tape in place after Caylee's death, or added the tape after Caylee had died. It seems they took the time and effort to remove Caylee's clothing-- why leave the tape on?

This is so true!! I was really annoyed with Greta's "confused" attitude with LP. Obviously, she doesn't know anything about him other than he's a bounty hunter that bailed KC out...Not only has she not been covering this case but she hasn't been following it much, either. jmo

IMO Greta has not followed this case at all, she didn't even do her homework.
We all know how LP was so close to this case...........he does have friends and is very involved in this and a memorial...........geez, Greta stick to politics!:furious:

Oh my God! What if she sedated her and put her in the trunk so she could go to ToNEs and she duct taped her mouth so if she awoke why she was in the trunk she could not cry out. Caylee would of died from the heat and suffocation. Oh if this is the case that poor excuse for a mother better get the DP!
--------------------
I think you hit the nail on the head.She may have read chloroform doesnt keep one "out " for a long time, probably used her zanny too.

Perhaps Greta was as sickened as I was when she heard what LP supposedly said to TM. I'm paraphrasing but it went something like this...think of all the publicity and money we can get if we find Caylee's skull in front of the cameras.

This came from TM himself. I'll take Tim's word over LP's any day.

I thought LP said on NG he had to rush back to Orlando to give Caylee a memorial service. Now it's dinner?

I’m not convinced that TM was telling the truth. There are a lot of rumors about TM out there, too. Yes, he lost his daughter, but he’s a man and not perfect either. I do like him, but I think he was out of line on NG when he said stuff like that about LP. Again, I’m not picking sides, it was just out of line for the interview that was being conducted.

If LP wants to return to Orlando and have dinner with friends he made there and have a memorial, more power to him!

If TM wanted to be out there today explaining why his team didn't find her, more power to him too. There's just no reason to slander each other in front of the cameras anymore than we are allowed to do it here.

:)

How is one supposed to treat someone who wanted to parade a child's skull in front of the cameras for publicity and money? According to TM, that's what LP said.

EXACTLY.

I’m not convinced that TM was telling the truth. There are a lot of rumors about TM out there, too. Yes, he lost his daughter, but he’s a man and not perfect either. I do like him, but I think he was out of line on NG when he said stuff like that about LP. Again, I’m not picking sides, it was just out of line for the interview that was being conducted.

If LP wants to return to Orlando and have dinner with friends he made there and have a memorial, more power to him!

If TM wanted to be out there today explaining why his team didn't find her, more power to him too. There's just no reason to slander each other in front of the cameras anymore than we are allowed to do it here.

:)

Great post Kimster! I totally agree!! :clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled