Greta 12-11-08

How is one supposed to treat someone who wanted to parade a child's skull in front of the cameras for publicity and money? According to TM, that's what LP said.

EXACTLY.

I remember when TM said that-he said (and I'm paraphrasing here) that LP was trying to convince him (TM) to continue the search in the Econ River and could you imagine what would happen when he held Caylee Anthony's skull up in front of the television cameras for the world to see.

I'm sorry to be so gross- but isn't it ironic that that was the body part that was found first? It's my understanding the bag was kicked or moved and the skull came out of the bag. I'm not suggesting anything at all, believe me, but wow-creepy.

I feel so sick for what happened to poor little Caylee. I've been following this case since it happened and I just knew in my heart she was gone. Poor little girl. It tears at my heart as I know it does everyone's when they show her singing "You are My Sunshine." That precious little darling deserved so much better of a life.

I learned about it when I woke up this AM, and, I had crawling skin most of the day...

I hope garbage lady still has the bag, that she got from the a's.

I had worried that they may have used the bags and had to buy new...We get ours at Costco, so a box lasts for ever.

QUOTE]

There were quite a few reports in the media today that LE took bags out in the first search.

Kimster...so glad to hear that from you....I thought I had heard that at the beginning.

A bit of good news for a change...Thanks!

This duct tape piece of information has me sick to my stomach. Poor Caylee. That poor sweet child. Why on earth would she need her mouth duct taped? I've always thought deep down that this had to have been accidental, or at least some sort of soft death (drugging maybe). But now, hearing about the duct taped mouth, it must have been terrifying for poor Caylee. That just makes me so so sad. How could someone do something so horrible to a child.
~~ bold by me

You took the words right out of my head. This is just unbelievable.

I think the duct tape was to keep Caylee quiet in case she woke up in the trunk of Casey's car. I think Caylee was naked because it was probably 100 degrees or more in that trunk and she took her clothes off because the heat (combined with the chloroform and/or Xanax) was literally killing her.

Casey didn't remove the duct tape because she's lazy. She couldn't be bothered to do more with her poor child's body than to put it in a trash bag, walk a few feet into the woods and sling it.

I think the duct tape was to keep Caylee quiet in case she woke up in the trunk of Casey's car. I think Caylee was naked because it was probably 100 degrees or more in that trunk and she took her clothes off because the heat (combined with the chloroform and/or Xanax) was literally killing her.

Casey didn't remove the duct tape because she's lazy. She couldn't be bothered to do more with her poor child's body than to put it in a trash bag, walk a few feet into the woods and sling it.

Here is a good video...

http://www.local6.com/video/18258152/index.html

:clap: pcap...I am late-late on here..was watching all the programs I could...

I totally agree...

It was blistering hot...and if this happened right after the huge fight with grandma CA...then as some already stated here in the past, poor little Caylee would be upset and crying/wailing if taken out of the house by an angry KC.

If she used the trunk as a place for Caylee, then a diaper would suffice. Alot of kids in the summer in their own yards or houses just wear undies anyway.

All I could see in my thoughts was that night...KC angry, resentful at Caylee...wanting her to shut up! Wanting to be on the phone, driving around...

The very way she dumped her...it would have meant nothing to her to do this, SHUT her up...we are horrified, try to put some reason to it...but we have human emotions, not a monsters. Being Websleuthers, we know there are monsters in this world...

How I felt about how Greta questioned LP:

It was if she WANTED to say, are you just going for the sensationalism? But she was holding back on that, so she came across as awkward.

I think she thought he just wanted to be in the limelight, where all the action is, and that's how her questioning came out.

MOO

Greta was very unprofessional with LP. remember...she invited him to the show.

He bailed out Casey
His people were in that house
He has alot of information
He has a vested interest
and he wants publicity just like TM ( who in my opinion wants a monopoly on MP cases and publicity)
Yes, he inserted himself into this high profile case, but no more so than others, including the media and folks like Greta who make a living off of sensationalism.

Greta is just pissed because she would rather spend time with her girl-crush Sara Palin.

I was really dissapointed in her last night and I think she should apologize.

also, Greta should stick to crime on her show...her slanted political coverage was a snore. She won't win any awards for that trip to Alaska, but did a great job on the Holloway case , the 2 Peterson cases. We tune in for Bernie and the rest. There is absolutley nothing wrong with LP wanting to become a media contributor and using his background to be a commentator.

She was a total B. shame on her.

I am disappointed w/Greta also--she has been out of the loop for so long because she has been concentrating on the political scene. The exchange between her and LP was awkward! He is a lot closer to the situation than Greta is at this point.

I was also disappointed with Greta last night. It was awkward and it was apparent that she didn't have a clue what she was talking about, but that's to be expected from her considering every time I tuned in to watch her she seemed to be in Alaska on her "Adoration Tour."

She was totally unprofessional with LP last night and I admire him for not telling her stupid she looked.

Greta is just pissed because she would rather spend time with her girl-crush Sara Palin.

LOL...I posted my other post prior to reading yours. This is exactly what I was thinking. I thought her coverage was so strange. I first started noticing Greta getting really bent out of shape whenever anyone would say anything negative about Palin. And it just got more bizarre as time went by.

So it's no wonder she didn't know squat about LP. I think she should apologize to him, but I'm guessing she won't.

I was p*ssed watching the way Greta treated LP last night too! And got even more so as I realized she didn't even know who some of the major players are in this case (Jesse & Richard Grund). She was nothing less than condescending and rude. I wish I had not watched. Since it is obvious she hasn't been following the case very closely, she looked like an idiot to be questioning someone who has been intimately involved for months. My opinion, of course.

I suggest the clothes were removed because they reeked from body fluids - or they were bloodstained.

I also suggest if Casey attempted to make it look like an abduction/murder - she wouldn't dump it basically in her backyard.

I think Casey removed the clothing because she knew the body would eventually decompose, but the clothing wouldn't decompose nearly as fast.

Her statements of, "they can't even find her clothes," indicate to me that it was purposeful.

Something about the tape has me wondering if this might not be Caylee.. Maybe it is another child who was being abused, and they put tape over her mouth so she wouldn't scream. I don't know.. I am not totally convinced. I want the autopsy report.

I find it hard to imagine that another abused child would just happen to be found 1/4 away from the A's - just coincidentally, out of all of Orlando.

It has been suggested by another esteemed WSer (certainly not I) that the duct tape - if found on her mouth - was put there to stop additional decomposition fluid from leaking through her mouth.

I think this is a very reasonable theory.

Keep it simple: The baby died by accident. Mom freaked and responded inappropriately. Put baby in trunk. After a couple days she noticed a stain in the trunk and stuff is coming out of baby's mouth. Puts baby in bag and seals leak with duct tape. Drives around with baby in trunk for another 8 days until smell is unbearable. Leaves bag on Suburban, heads back to Tony's and runs out of gas.

That makes no sense. For starters, if the body is seeping fluids, how would you make the duct tape stick? Try duct taping a raw turkey next time you cook one. And if you're trying to keep fluids in, you'd also have to tape the anus.

Greta was very unprofessional with LP. remember...she invited him to the show.

He bailed out Casey
His people were in that house
He has alot of information
He has a vested interest
and he wants publicity just like TM ( who in my opinion wants a monopoly on MP cases and publicity)
Yes, he inserted himself into this high profile case, but no more so than others, including the media and folks like Greta who make a living off of sensationalism.

I was really dissapointed in her last night and I think she should apologize.

also, Greta should stick to crime on her show...her slanted political coverage was a snore. She won't win any awards for that trip to Alaska, but did a great job on the Holloway case , the 2 Peterson cases. We tune in for Bernie and the rest. There is absolutley nothing wrong with LP wanting to become a media contributor and using his background to be a commentator.

She was a total B. shame on her.

ITA! The only thing Greta did with this interview was to show just how behind and uninformed she is now regarding this case. What did she expect to hear from LP? She asked, and he answered. I think he handled it terrifically!

That makes no sense. For starters, if the body is seeping fluids, how would you make the duct tape stick? Try duct taping a raw turkey next time you cook one. And if you're trying to keep fluids in, you'd also have to tape the anus.

And the ears, the nose and eyes.

Go Gretta!!! Loved it when she asks LP why he'd fly out there on his own dime for dinner. He'll be lost when this is all over. Oh wait.......maybe he'll go find another psycho killer mommy to bail out of jail, and be the ring leader of a new circus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back