Greta 12-11-08

I’m not convinced that TM was telling the truth. There are a lot of rumors about TM out there, too. Yes, he lost his daughter, but he’s a man and not perfect either. I do like him, but I think he was out of line on NG when he said stuff like that about LP. Again, I’m not picking sides, it was just out of line for the interview that was being conducted.

If LP wants to return to Orlando and have dinner with friends he made there and have a memorial, more power to him!

If TM wanted to be out there today explaining why his team didn't find her, more power to him too. There's just no reason to slander each other in front of the cameras anymore than we are allowed to do it here.

:)

I believe LP is exploiting Caylee and I think it's wrong. Not another cent should be made off of this precious child. Publicity equates to money for LP.

I suggest the clothes were removed because they reeked from body fluids - or they were bloodstained.

I also suggest if Casey attempted to make it look like an abduction/murder - she wouldn't dump it basically in her backyard.

It has been suggested by another esteemed WSer (certainly not I) that the duct tape - if found on her mouth - was put there to stop additional decomposition fluid from leaking through her mouth.

I think this is a very reasonable theory.

Keep it simple: The baby died by accident. Mom freaked and responded inappropriately. Put baby in trunk. After a couple days she noticed a stain in the trunk and stuff is coming out of baby's mouth. Puts baby in bag and seals leak with duct tape. Drives around with baby in trunk for another 8 days until smell is unbearable. Leaves bag on Suburban, heads back to Tony's and runs out of gas.

How is one supposed to treat someone who wanted to parade a child's skull in front of the cameras for publicity and money? According to TM, that's what LP said.

EXACTLY.

I heart Greta. I wish Nancy would start questioning LP's motives instead of kissing his big ole cowboy hat.

How is one supposed to treat someone who wanted to parade a child's skull in front of the cameras for publicity and money? According to TM, that's what LP said.

EXACTLY.

W2H - why did Greta even have him on then?

If, indeed, LP said that he so wrong. I don't believe either TM or LP are saints; however, I do believe they both cared deeply about finding Caylee and seriously doubt if either of them have gotten rich off of this.

Greta is calling LP to the carpet about why he's flying to Orlando tomorrow. What for exactly? LP is stumbling, but mentions "visiting" with RG, and having dinner with MN.

LP started to say he had made a promise to KC in the beginning of the case that if Caylee was found he would do somthing to memorialize her?? That's when Greta pounced on why he would feel compelled to fly to Orlando on HIS dime for a family he wasn't that close with. LP seemed to not want to completely roger up, but told Greta if she had any questions to "just ask him".

It was a very uncomfortable question LP apparently wasn't prepared to answer.

I saw that and felt it was very unprofessional of Greta. She has clearly been out of the loop on this case. I wouldn't blame LP if he didn't appear on her show again.

I saw that and felt it was very unprofessional of Greta. She has clearly been out of the loop on this case. I wouldn't blame LP if he didn't appear on her show again.

I agree. And when she asked "who is Richard Grund?" my jaw dropped.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Greta. She is no more perfect than anyone else - including TM, LP, RG, and even Kimster!

The only perfect one today is our meter reader!

:blowkiss:

Yes, I think Greta would have looked better if she "hadn't gone there" with LP. I think he was caught off guard by her "attitude" since he assumes that everyone knows how involved he's been. I don't think we want to start throwing stones at all of the players in this circus that have profited from it. jmo

I don't think we want to start throwing stones at all of the players in this circus that have profited from it. jmo

EXACTLY! I think that's the bottom line of what I've been trying to say here. We've seen all kinds of characters find their five minutes of fame in this case and it really distracts from Caylee to go on and on about it, IMO.

:twocents:

I think the duct tape relates to creating the appearance of a kidnapping. Whoever deposited the body either decided to leave the duct tape in place after Caylee's death, or added the tape after Caylee had died. It seems they took the time and effort to remove Caylee's clothing-- why leave the tape on?

Here is why I think the duct tape was still in place. I believe she removed Caylee's clothing when she "wrapped" her up, and then when she attempted to remove the tape it was also removing the skin and it was more than she could stomach to literally tear off her daughter's face, basically, and it was likely also stuck in her hair...which, incidentally is going to give some good comparison hairs to the one found in the trunk that showed decomp, AND which MAY allow for drug testing to be performed and prove once and for all that Caylee was being drugged. She obviously removed the clothing so that nobody could identify them as having been Caylee's thus making identification harder...she must have forgotten about DNA...

Seemed a little like Greta was calling into question LP's motives in going. It was as if she was saying LP had no reason to go, that dinner isn't a reason.

I got the impression that she was going to say some disparaging remarks about LP having a memorial. He didn't clarify, so she had no where to go with it. She probably knows the family hates him and she definetely on the GP's side. Maybe she feels that someone else doing a memorial for Caylee outside the family is inappropriate????

Something about the tape has me wondering if this might not be Caylee.. Maybe it is another child who was being abused, and they put tape over her mouth so she wouldn't scream. I don't know.. I am not totally convinced. I want the autopsy report.

I got the impression that she was going to say some disparaging remarks about LP having a memorial. He didn't clarify, so she had no where to go with it. She probably knows the family hates him and she definetely on the GP's side. Maybe she feels that someone else doing a memorial for Caylee outside the family is inappropriate????

That was another idea I had. No matter who loved that baby, and it's obvious everyone but her mother did, no one should have a memorial service before her family does, nor should they be talking about it.

I mean, for the love of God, we all know it's Caylee, but I think everyone involved, no matter how remotely, or closely, should at least respect her grandparents enough to not make memorial plans before the remains are certified by the FBI to be hers.

Something about the tape has me wondering if this might not be Caylee.. Maybe it is another child who was being abused, and they put tape over her mouth so she wouldn't scream. I don't know.. I am not totally convinced. I want the autopsy report.

Oh.My.God. You cannot be serious. Cindy???? Casey??? George???? please stop.

Hi. I have no television whatsoever, can someone who is watching tell those of us who cannot what is being said? This duct tape on the mouth and head has had me sick all day long...:mad:

I learned about it when I woke up this AM, and, I had crawling skin most of the day...

I hope garbage lady still has the bag, that she got from the a's.

I had worried that they may have used the bags and had to buy new...We get ours at Costco, so a box lasts for ever.

My thoughts have been about the dear precious baby , more than ever today.

And, to think the baby had duct tage on her mouth is stomach churning.

I mostly lurk here and seldom post...

Here is why I think the duct tape was still in place. I believe she removed Caylee's clothing when she "wrapped" her up, and then when she attempted to remove the tape it was also removing the skin and it was more than she could stomach to literally tear off her daughter's face, basically, and it was likely also stuck in her hair...which, incidentally is going to give some good comparison hairs to the one found in the trunk that showed decomp, AND which MAY allow for drug testing to be performed and prove once and for all that Caylee was being drugged. She obviously removed the clothing so that nobody could identify them as having been Caylee's thus making identification harder...she must have forgotten about DNA...
I was thinking along the same lines as your tape theory goes. Even if it was never removed by her, it would still be there in the bag, with residual skin or other decomp matter, hair, even Casey's prints.

I learned about it when I woke up this AM, and, I had crawling skin most of the day...

I hope garbage lady still has the bag, that she got from the a's.

I had worried that they may have used the bags and had to buy new...We get ours at Costco, so a box lasts for ever.

QUOTE]

There were quite a few reports in the media today that LE took bags out in the first search.

Interesting exchange between Leonard and Greta. Greta not knowing who Richard G is and why Leonard is coming back to Florida on Leonard's own money.
Hi Patty G. My take on that interview...DISGUSTING. I posted as such on gretawire. I do not see her down there poking around like she did and continues to do with Natalee. She was completely trashing LP and it completely pi$$ed me off that she could have such ill affects toward someone seeking justice......

Her whole interview section on this case was a waste. And I am not even quoting Casey on my use of that previous word. :furious:

Greta is calling LP to the carpet about why he's flying to Orlando tomorrow. What for exactly? LP is stumbling, but mentions "visiting" with RG, and having dinner with MN.

LP started to say he had made a promise to KC in the beginning of the case that if Caylee was found he would do somthing to memorialize her?? That's when Greta pounced on why he would feel compelled to fly to Orlando on HIS dime for a family he wasn't that close with. LP seemed to not want to completely roger up, but told Greta if she had any questions to "just ask him".

It was a very uncomfortable question LP apparently wasn't prepared to answer.

I love greta, but when she hammered LP I sure did not like it.

I love to hear LP, and, hope he does not get treated like that again

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back