Greta 8-15-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
i no its been argued about if they go with the charges for child neglect they cant charge for murder later on according to florida laws, but i personally believe they can still charge her with murder at a later time and i dont belive LE will press murder charges until they know they have a solid case with t's crossed and i's dotted.

Holly Bristow...............Cindy and George had a good visit with Casey. Cellphone pings - can't get a straight answer on the cellphone pings near the airport. Cindy Anthony hadn't heard anything about the Padilla bailout. They said they're not comfortable bringing her to their home.

i no its been argued about if they go with the charges for child neglect they cant charge for murder later on according to florida laws, but i personally believe they can still charge her with murder at a later time and i dont belive LE will press murder charges until they know they have a solid case with t's crossed and i's dotted.

A solid case....my thots too...totally......I hope these bondsman don't make them have to charge her too soon!

Holly Bristow...............Cindy and George had a good visit with Casey. Cellphone pings - can't get a straight answer on the cellphone pings near the airport. Cindy Anthony hadn't heard anything about the Padilla bailout. They said they're not comfortable bringing her to their home.
Leila, give me your first impression. This is not normal. I am beginning to think the person on WS that says this is a scam is correct.

I really can't bear the thought of her getting out of jail. It really disgusts me to think that she is going to be out and really hope that there are alot of things going on behind the scenes with LE and they will have more charges before that happens.

Anyone who lives in CA knows what an idiot Padilla is... he's slime...

Anyone think the GP's know the real truth and they're just "playing along" to keep Casey's trust??.....so maybe she'll confess to them?
I'm not sure I think this way, but just wondered how many did....

A solid case....my thots too...totally......I hope these bondsman don't make them have to charge her too soon!

i dont believe that LE or the FBI is gonna let these ppl bully them into charging her to soon and the prosecutors have to believe they have a solid enough case against her before murder charge would be pressed

As Wm Shakspeare proclaimed, I am beginning to think that all of these vultures that are circling are whoring to the media and all of this is "Much Ado about Nothing"

so this new person, Larry the spoksman.......does anyone know how the Holloway family felt about him after he was there spoksperson?

Anyone who lives in CA knows what an idiot Padilla is... he's slime...

So this guy has a reputation for being nuts? Or what?
What else do you know about him?
He comes across as a nut to me. But that's jmo.

so this new person, Larry the spoksman.......does anyone know how the Holloway family felt about him after he was there spoksperson?
So he was the Holloway family spokesman also. This is really getting weird. I just think this family is obsessed with the Holloway case. I have felt that way since I saw Cindy in Caylee's bedroom. Deja vu Beth Holloway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname