Greta 8-15-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to say I was listening to the new spokesman for the Anthony's and I really don't like him. There is something about him that I just don't like. I would rather see the Anthony's speak than him. JMO

He just said on NG (not that I believe too much of what he says...) that someone from NY contacted him to bail her out. His son/nephew run the bailbond business so it's them that'll lose on this monster. Old Padilla just gets the "fame".

I missed NG. Someone from NY??? Someone has money. :eek:

It's just that the behavior of the family has been a joke to most people, and then you throw in these two people and it's like turning into a huge circus.... the vast majority of people are furious over this case and how the grandparents have acted and the over the top statements they have made. If you go to the blogs in Orlando, well.......they want blood. I am beginning to think that Casey should have 24 hour protection.

With the exception of the third call to 911 from Cindy, everything else this family has said or done is beyond what anyone can imagine.

I'm not going to change my mind on Garrison, it's my opinion he's goofy. Cindy sounded more firm, and tenacious than he did. Cindy sounds brighter and more educated than this Garrison. I stand firm that he looks ridiculous in my eyes. I hope he's doing this for free.

It's just that the behavior of the family has been a joke to most people, and then you throw in these two people and it's like turning into a huge circus.... the vast majority of people are furious over this case and how the grandparents have acted and the over the top statements they have made. If you go to the blogs in Orlando, well.......they want blood. I am beginning to think that Casey should have 24 hour protection.

With the exception of the third call to 911 from Cindy, everything else this family has said or done is beyond what anyone can imagine.
True, you don't have to be crazy to be involved in this case, but it helps.:clap::clap::clap:

I'm not going to change my mind on Garrison, it's my opinion he's goofy. Cindy sounded more firm, and tenacious than he did. Cindy sounds brighter and more educated than this Garrison. I stand firm that he looks ridiculous in my eyes. I hope he's doing this for free.

i think its safe to say that the majority agree on this one!!!!

I have to disagree with you SWAG...these people have created this situation themselves. They are only living with the consequences of their crazy behavior. Don't put a guilt trip on us. We are innocent bystanders. We are concerned about a three year old defenseless child. Get real!
And so am I. But calling Leonard Padilla an idiot is not abiding by the TOS. We need to focus on the case - and stop with all the name calling of people that are stepping up.

IIRC He contacted the Anthony family first. IMO these two guys are connected somehow and plan to profit from this somehow. IMO, even if LE brings additional charges next week and blocks Casey's release, these guys have all this free publicity from the media, unless they negotiated a nice compensation package for their interviews. That would put them in the black already.

Padillo seems to be a media *advertiser censored*. ( sorry )
He wants the fame.
Movie, book, talk show circuit, and whatever else.

Does anyone care about where little Caylee is???

i just wanted to clear up for the dumb spokesman. There has been 3 sightings of a brown headed 2-3 year old female not caylee. This spokesman is just a male Cindy. Just a bunch of crap falling out of his mouth that doesnt amount to anything. JMO

IIRC He contacted the Anthony family first. IMO these two guys are connected somehow and plan to profit from this somehow. IMO, even if LE brings additional charges next week and blocks Casey's release, these guys have all this free publicity from the media, unless they negotiated a nice compensation package for their interviews. That would put them in the black already.

According to the interview earlier, the reporter said that the family did not know anyting about this at all

I stand behind my opinion of both of them. I would rather listen to Cindy and George than these 2. At least GP's aren't profiting.

I thought the Padilla's were bad until Garrison came on.

Somewhere, PT Barnum is smiling.

This is turning out to be bad reality tv. I will not post what my impression of Garrison was, for fear of getting banned.

Am shaking my head, mumbling to myself: This is just pitiful.

i just wanted to clear up for the dumb spokesman. There has been 3 sightings of a brown headed 2-3 year old female not caylee. This spokesman is just a male Cindy. Just a bunch of crap falling out of his mouth that doesnt amount to anything. JMO

he had some real good facts to convince us that caylee is still alive and the nanny story.....rolling my eyes as if yeah right

He must have some connections to be able to get someone to put that 50,000.00 bail up for her. It's not that she will run, but the Anthony's have already said they don't have that money. He will never see a dime of it back.

I don't think any third party did put up the 10% fee. This guy's nephew is the bondsman -- they're positive they're not gonna lose money, so there is no risk in bonding her out with their own surety company guaranteeing the full bond, without any third party paying the bondsman's fee. They get publicity they could only dream of, and all for the price of travel, meals and maybe some nominal court fees. It's a no-lose situation for them.

As for the new family spokesman...omg...what a dimwit! He was HORRIBLE! The Anthonys should just ask the family friend, Holly, to be their spokesperson. She does a much better job and most definitely is much quicker on her feet in responding and making any kind of sense. I was shocked -- this guy is a total loser! And just like the Padillos, IMO he's in it for what it can bring him (exposure and money).

Poor little Caylee....what in God's name has become of everyone....it's just disgusting! Anthonys, if you want someone to help lessen hard feelings towards Casey or others in your family, ditch this dude now. He will do nothing but cast further negative aspersions on your daughter and family.

My impression of Garrison is that he doesn't believe in what he is saying. Too much stumbling, no confidence and a lack of knowledge about the case and the Anthony's viewpoints. A spokesman should be relating the feelings, thoughts and desires for what the family is going through and what they would like to be happening. I just don't see any of this in Garrison.

:clap:
Excuse me - and I think this might just get things thrown at me - BUT

Does it really matter with you guys posting on here WHO would be on the TV talking about this case - that you wouldn't attack them one way or the other? I mean go back and read your posts. You are calling these guys idiots. This has got to stop. What do you want? You want these big high profile people to just come down to Orlando and solve this case and NOT TALK to anyone? The media is like a cockroach farm - they swarm to anyone that pulls up in the driveway? I don't get this. I'm sorry, but I don't like anyone calling anyone else an idiot. You have all been saying for weeks that the GP's need a spokesperson - so they get one - and now - you call him an idiot. Well, gee why don't you call the Anthony's and just tell them WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE as their spokesperson.

I'm sorry - I'll shut up now.

:clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members