Greta 8-15-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in So Cal but I've never heard of this guy. But just hearing him now on Greta I agree he sounds like an ??.

He's run for Governor many times... he finally tried to run for Mayor of Sacto and lost there too... he's a sick publicity hound that only cares about his so-called "fame". He's a jerk...

As Wm Shakspeare proclaimed, I am beginning to think that all of these vultures that are circling are whoring to the media and all of this is "Much Ado about Nothing"

:clap: Yes, they're all coming out of the wood work now, aren't they?

Interview with anthony family spokesman on greta: him and greta agree that being a liar doesn't make you a murderer, BUT lying about a murder, and lying to cover up a murder....that will almost def. make one a murderer......Everyone knows that every liar in the world is not a murderer.....but there's a difference

He's run for Governor many times... he finally tried to run for Mayor of Sacto and lost there too... he's a sick publicity hound that only cares about his so-called "fame". He's a jerk...
He must have some connections to be able to get someone to put that 50,000.00 bail up for her. It's not that she will run, but the Anthony's have already said they don't have that money. He will never see a dime of it back.

Interview with anthony family spokesman on greta: him and greta agree that being a liar doesn't make you a murderer, BUT lying about a murder, and lying to cover up a murder....that will almost def. make one a murderer......Everyone knows that every liar in the world is not a murderer.....but there's a difference

Thank you! :blowkiss:

Connecting the dots with my crayon. Hispanic bondsman, lawyer and babysitter. Is this a set up?

He must have some connections to be able to get someone to put that 50,000.00 bail up for her. It's not that she will run, but the Anthony's have already said they don't have that money. He will never see a dime of it back.

He just said on NG (not that I believe too much of what he says...) that someone from NY contacted him to bail her out. His son/nephew run the bailbond business so it's them that'll lose on this monster. Old Padilla just gets the "fame".

He will fit in well with Cindy!

Oh he sure will. I really should walk away from the tv and computer. I jumped off my chair yelling at this guy my daughter put me back in my chair just shaking her head. This case has way taken over my life. Poor Caylee I just can't stop thinking of her.

I found this on one of the local news forums and they are talking about Tony Padilla:

"Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn’t answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted “Are you going to listen to me?”

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

“Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can’t do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold..”

I rebutt with “What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her *advertiser censored* beat?!”

And he interrupted and said “Look, I’m not looking for a body here. We’re looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she’ll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren’t going to let her get away.”

and again I asked “What about all the lies?!”

and he says “That’s what these tweakers do..” and I asked, to clarify, “What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?” And he replied with a RESOUNDING “OH yes!”

Then he added “Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she’s out”.

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

some one over at myfox.com posted this" http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

crazy huh?????

So he was the Holloway family spokesman also. This is really getting weird. I just think this family is obsessed with the Holloway case. I have felt that way since I saw Cindy in Caylee's bedroom. Deja vu Beth Holloway.

IIRC He contacted the Anthony family first. IMO these two guys are connected somehow and plan to profit from this somehow. IMO, even if LE brings additional charges next week and blocks Casey's release, these guys have all this free publicity from the media, unless they negotiated a nice compensation package for their interviews. That would put them in the black already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname