Greta - August 18, 2008

Half truths, grains of truths. Leonard must have been talking to the Anthony's. Now he's on the same track of manipulations.

He says there's no proof Caylee is deceased. He says Casey tells half truths. He buys her version of what happened, but says there's half truths mixed in.

Greta has invited both Baez and Padilla back tomorrow night.

Greta has a vote going on Gretawire..........will Casey try to flee if released.

Go here to vote on Gretawire:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

I'm sure the detective wasn't telling half truths when he testified that he smelled decomposing flesh in the vehicle. That is conveniently not even being discussed.

Vote on Gretawire now stands at:

Will Casey flee..............

Yes - 53

No - 47

Dogs and forensics. A body is not needed for a conviction.

I am talking about just the dog hits....that will not convict anybody.

Hopefully LE has something to add to the dog hits

"GET YOUR PEANUTS - PEANUTS HERE -- HOT PEANUTS"

"POPCORN COTTON CANDY"

welcome to the circus

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

lmao. You have any popcorn?

Ride along with Padilla and bondsman to the vigil at Anthony house.

Greta is asking if he expect further charges, and he's not expecting any, but is prepared to address. Baez maintains that Casey has cooperated and getting out will give him open access to her and Casey can help with investigation.

Greta: Has she given him info of why she didn't go to police.

Baez: Yes, she has and we're all going to be surprised.

Surprised? What does this man think he is? Its crap.
If they had any clue as to what this case is doing to so many people, the least they can say is..Yes she is dead, or no she isn't and we know where she is. They are wasting tax payers dollars, showing no lack of concern for the public at all with this goose chase of the truth. My opinion is that every last one of them should be charged..including Baez! How dare you say that we are going to be surprised?
I was only surprised to find out a sweet child has been missing for so long, and Mom never reported it. The only surprise there could actually be IMO is that this is some real live skit in some awfully planned movie. Finding Caylee either dead or alive will only be a relief, not a surprise!:behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back