Greta - August 18, 2008

I have to say that Greta knows how to talk to her interviewees. She knows how to put them at ease and get them to talk vs. what Shep did earlier today.

What happened to the good old days when Nancy was on for an hour on court tv, then Catherine Crier. MSNBC followed up with Dan Abrams, then Larry KIng, Greta and Geraldo.

LOL ... those were the days when stories were really covered.

I spend way too much time on this case, but I am obsessed!

Okay, pardon me, I was indisposed.....Padilla said he hasn't spoken with the Anthony's in this little interview, but did he say that he spoke with Baez?

Pay us for the dope & you get the little girl. Could she owe more than $225K

I am talking about just the dog hits....that will not convict anybody.

That's actually up to a jury to determine. IMO, a DA will not pursue a case based on dogs alone. The point is, you do not need a body to convict.

He even talks about the drug theory. He really thinks that Caylee is alive.

At one point in an interview earlier I thought he called her Kyle, but then I thought he said child.
I've heard him refer to Caylee as "that child" when he was talking about no evidence she is dead.

Padilla talking to Lee now at Vigil. Lee is in agreement with Padilla. Lee a bit defensive about the assumption that Casey did a dumb thing turning the baby over to someone.

What happened to the good old days when Nancy was on for an hour on court tv, then Catherine Crier. MSNBC followed up with Dan Abrams, then Larry KIng, Greta and Geraldo.

LOL ... those were the days when stories were really covered.

I spend way too much time on this case, but I am obsessed!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I find myself looking too. I miss Catherine Crier the most.

Lee seems very "happy" joking and laughing during his meeting with Bounty Man...

Padilla is relating an incident that happened with his own daughter at age 3.

I cannot believe that the meeting between Lee and Padilla is being filmed. This is ludicrous. Unreal, I am flabergasted!

Guys, this CIRCUS makes me sick. Poor little Caylee is getting lost in all of this crap. I may have to turn Greta off............

You do not need a body to convict.

Im sorry I dont see Casey being charged for murder from Just dog hits. That isnt enough to convict anybody. You dont charge someone with murder with Dog hits with the huge chance she will be found not guilty and will never be able to be charged with murder because of double jeopardy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back