GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live feed showing Jason entering courtroom.

An hour to go then for today............

I wonder if they have taken a vote by now, and where they are at??

I might be wrong on this, but they have a bathroom in there, but I'm not sure they can use it while deliberating? Don't they all have to be there at all times?

Does anyone know if they are allowed to have water/coffee/anything in the jury room?

I missed this discussion, Dmax, what was your stance?

There are components of blood that can not be diluted. They are simply not soluble with water. No amount of water will remove all traces. The pressure or force of the water (+ gravity) may push these components partially through soil but these solid particles will become trapped once soil density increases.

This is why hospitals and crime scene clean up crews don't simply hose down areas with blood. It requires special chemicals and detergents to bond to the blood rendering them 100% water soluble.

I might be wrong on this, but they have a bathroom in there, but I'm not sure they can use it while deliberating? Don't they all have to be there at all times?

You would think so... I thought that was strange too!

"Let the record show the jurors have retired to resume deliberations and we will be at ease until we reach a verdict."

I'll predict now it'll come when I have to run my daughter to the orthodontist.

Well then would you mind bumping her appointment up by half an hour? I can't take much more stress today. :D

Hubby just came into my room to say 'if he gets convicted, we are going to have a toast'.

There are components of blood that can not be diluted. They are simply not soluble with water. No amount of water will remove all traces. The pressure or force of the water (+ gravity) may push these components partially through soil but these solid particles will become trapped once soil density increases.

This is why hospitals and crime scene clean up crews don't simply hose down areas with blood. It requires special chemicals and detergents to bond to the blood rendering them 100% water soluble.

Wow, thank you.
So, if there had been any traces of blood, even with the water trickling or rain, the blood would able to be detected?

Makes sense... I remember watching Crime Grime or something like that last summer.. Where they cleaned up crime scenes or where someone had died... I remember one show where they had to clean a driveway from where a guy had been shot... They were down on hands & knees scrubbing with brushes and some type of chemical..

How long have deliberations been now?

10-11 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members