GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this issue has been beaten to death, but what was said upthread has been going round and round my head for a while. PC’s car!!! Was it REALLY hit by a deer? Any tests done on it?
The scenario upthread (sorry, still learning to post) makes sense. SM has a window of freedom. Taking the SD card out. Wanting to see HE at PTL, they meet, and here comes TM in PC’s car barreling at them with the fury of Hell on her heels.
Again, sorry if I missed something. PC’s car and “deer incident” just sounds hinky to me...

+bunny

PS sorry for the novel!

PPS AHA! It was Ohiobuckeyegirl’s post

I feel like I'm not so crazy now with my thoughts lol

At 6:25 into the complete 20 minute version, SM goes into the back seat of the truck and gets a white bag out. Any thoughts on that? Concrete?
Based on how heavy it appeared to be when he got it out, I would say so. When he walks up to the house after that, it looks like something white is on his pants. Concrete dust from the bag?

At around 3:25 there is someone else who walks into vision and is with Ashley Tammy & Sidney. Is it their daughter?
Quoting myself because you see that same person in the fire pit footage at around 21:27, look at the activity at the far right of the screen. Someone else is helping, that's clear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members