GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smokes. She's a piece of work.

Love the prosecutor. I'm surprised there weren't objections. She asked a lot of compound questions.

I also love the prosecutor's accent.

That TM seems so personality disordered. She can't help herself and was more interested in "setting the record straight" than not making herself look bad.

The car washing video and the gross kissing shows me a couple celebrating that they murdered the person TM felt was breaking them up.

Repulsive.

Yes, us armchair psychologists have diagnosed her with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

I would diagnose Malignant NPD. The worst was when she was addressing the Judge at her sentencing, whining about how she's the victim and has been persecuted, and then the topper, "I'm Heather's biggest advocate." (She may have used a different adjective—I can’t find her sentencing video.)

I've heard that Nancy Livesay and Chris Helms are on 94.5 radio, I'm listening online.
Talk 94.5 Talk radio WTKN NOW!!

What I heard.

Sounds like they're going to be on Dateline and maybe 20/20. They laid everything they had out to the jury, they don't have a smoking gun and don't have enough for the murder charges but will reopen if something comes up, encouraging folks to send in tips, they did receive a tip they are following up on during the trial. Thought the jury was fair and impartial. The interviewer was a former defense attorney, he said what convinced him of their guilt was burning the cleaning rags from the truck cleaning. He said he had a part time job cleaning cars and never, after cleaning over at least 2000 cars, did he or has he known anyone to burn the rags. He said that was all it took for him to be convinced they are guilty. Think his last name is Axelrod and evidently Chris Helms worked for him when he first started out as an attorney. Great interview! They were so real and having fun, cutting up, etc...

What I heard.

Sounds like they're going to be on Dateline and maybe 20/20. They laid everything they had out to the jury, they don't have a smoking gun and don't have enough for the murder charges but will reopen if something comes up, encouraging folks to send in tips, they did receive a tip they are following up on during the trial. Thought the jury was fair and impartial. The interviewer was a former defense attorney, he said what convinced him of their guilt was burning the cleaning rags from the truck cleaning. He said he had a part time job cleaning cars and never, after cleaning over at least 2000 cars, did he or has he known anyone to burn the rags. He said that was all it took for him to be convinced they are guilty. Think his last name is Axelrod and evidently Chris Helms worked for him when he first started out as an attorney. Great interview! They were so real and having fun, cutting up, etc...

@bestill, thanks for the update. I am kind of bummed they said that they laid everything out for the jury. SM/TM won't feel like there is another shoe to drop. But, maybe there is. Funny they got a tip during the trial. Tammy was in town, so it leaves one to wonder if she would sell Sid down the river even further--the ultimate betrayal between them. Is it possible to know who visited TM at the local jail when she was there? Hmmmmm. I am hoping one of these monsters turns so the Elvis family can get answers and bring their daughter home.

I didn't know he has a radio show! You can't help but know his name if you live in the area. He very strategically places his "Got Axelrod?" commercials. Whenever I watch something on my DVR, right before my show starts, you hear, "Got Axelrod?" You don't see the whole commercial, just the tail end. It's very annoying. It's equally effective.

BO-ZGSoCYAAhoRD.jpg

I hate it I missed the show. If anybody finds a link, let us know. I'd love to listen.

I didn't know he has a radio show! You can't help but know his name if you live in the area. He very strategically places his "Got Axelrod?" commercials. Whenever I watch something on my DVR, right before my show starts, you hear, "Got Axelrod?" You don't see the whole commercial, just the tail end. It's very annoying. It's equally effective.

BO-ZGSoCYAAhoRD.jpg

I hate it I missed the show. If anybody finds a link, let us know. I'd love to listen.
Exactly. Between him, George Sink and Anastapoulo they have the earworm commercials.

Exactly. Between him, George Sink and Anastapoulo they have the earworm commercials.
YES! And Family Kingdom! I know it's not a law firm, and completely off topic, but:

Discover the fun - Family Kingdom! ♪♪♪
Best time under the sun - Family Kingdom! ♪♪♪

Ha! Sorry. I know that's not very nice of me. I hope it doesn't stay in your head too long.

@bestill, thanks for the update. I am kind of bummed they said that they laid everything out for the jury. SM/TM won't feel like there is another shoe to drop. But, maybe there is. Funny they got a tip during the trial. Tammy was in town, so it leaves one to wonder if she would sell Sid down the river even further--the ultimate betrayal between them. Is it possible to know who visited TM at the local jail when she was there? Hmmmmm. I am hoping one of these monsters turns so the Elvis family can get answers and bring their daughter home.
I was bummed to hear that too. Especially after Jimmy Richardson said they had so much they couldn't share and may never be able too. I would like to relisten to their interview again. Of course, Nancy could be just saying they laid out all they needed to get the kidnapping charge to stick.

BO-ZGSoCYAAhoRD.jpg

I figured that was him!

I was going to ask you if that's what she could have meant. As in "everything they had" for kidnapping charges. That's what I'm hoping they meant.

:D:D:D

She did say that they didn't have enough for the murder charges that's why they dropped them, but that could always change and if something presents itself they can reopen that charge. Now I want to hear it all again, there were four folks talking and sometimes they were talking over each other. I did hear her say they laid it all out and they don't have a smoking gun, even though folks are saying they do...

She did say that they didn't have enough for the murder charges that's why they dropped them, but that could always change and if something presents itself they can reopen that charge. Now I want to hear it all again, there were four folks talking and sometimes they were talking over each other. I did hear her say they laid it all out and they don't have a smoking gun, even though folks are saying they do...

I would say the payphone, burning rags, and removal of the SD card at midnight are all smoking guns.

ETA: And also Bri's testimony about Heather's phone call to her and Bri telling her to "not go out and meet Sidney." That was HUGE the first time we heard it.

Last edited:
I would diagnose Malignant NPD. The worst was when she was addressing the Judge at her sentencing, whining about how she's the victim and has been persecuted, and then the topper, "I'm Heather's biggest advocate." (She may have used a different adjective—I can’t find her sentencing video.)

Oh! Can anyone point me to that video?

What I heard.

Thanks for sharing the summary of the radio interview.

He made a very valid assumption about the burning of the cleaning rags convincing him of their guilt. I agree with him about that. Nobody in the world would burn cleaning rags unless they were worried about body fluids, DNA or some other microscopic type evidence that would have soaked into the rags.

If anyone was still on the fence then this alone should be enough to know they are guilty of her disappearance and ultimate demise.

I would say the payphone, burning rags, and removal of the SD card at midnight are all smoking guns.

ETA: And also Bri's testimony about Heather's phone call to her and Bri telling her to "not go out and meet Sidney." That was HUGE the first time we heard it.

I personally think even without the carwash/burning rag evidence all of the other evidence strung together is a smoking gun. Everything along the way that happened that night shows their guilt and it shows premeditation.

Go down to the sentencing video at the bottom, start at minute 26. Verdict Watch: Tammy Moorer Kidnapping Trial

"I am Heather's #1 advocate."

ETA: This is the video where Jade gives the thumbs up as she shepherds Tammy out of the courtroom lol.

Thank you for finding this! I had seen it recently, but couldn’t relocate it. I knew it was either ‘#1’ or ‘biggest.’ The delusions and lies she spews are just unbelievable. While looking for this, I saw the part of TM’s trial where Jade testified about the C family breaking the sequestration order. Both the defense attorney and the judge said they’d never experienced anything like it in their careers. Leave it to TM’s family to flaunt the law and break all the norms.

What I heard.

Can’t wait to see them on dateline or 20/20. I think they meant they laid everything out to get the kidnapping charge to stick and that they don’t have the smoking gun for a murder charge...yet. I do very much believe they have a lot more we haven’t seen yet tho.

Can’t wait to see them on dateline or 20/20. I think they meant they laid everything out to get the kidnapping charge to stick and that they don’t have the smoking gun for a murder charge...yet. I do very much believe they have a lot more we haven’t seen yet tho.

I'm looking forward to what hopefully comes after the airing of a Dateline or 20/20.....someone finally having a heart for the Elvis family and saying where they can find their daughter.

Thank you for finding this! I had seen it recently, but couldn’t relocate it. I knew it was either ‘#1’ or ‘biggest.’ The delusions and lies she spews are just unbelievable. While looking for this, I saw the part of TM’s trial where Jade testified about the C family breaking the sequestration order. Both the defense attorney and the judge said they’d never experienced anything like it in their careers. Leave it to TM’s family to flaunt the law and break all the norms.

Can you even imagine the RAGE the family and friends must have felt when she said that!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa