GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say, hope to not get in trouble, Casey Brown is young and probably has very little idea of what has gone on and how emotionally raw the Elvis family and community is right now. He needs to walk away and let this calm down. He's not an injured party. This is crazy.

Who is that lady? Sorry I'm at work at can't turn up the sound.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 2m2 minutes ago

Victim's Services Director Patty Fine said she didn't see the incident, but talked to Terry Elvis about it. Said no family has gone through more than the Elvis family in the last five years. “I feel with all my heart that is not a bit of harm in Terry Elvis,” Fine said.

This is a bad move, IME. Even if - IF - terry called him a name, this is bad publicity for Mr. brown, and additionally it will forever tie him to putting a victim’s family on the defensive (literally).

I say this as one who has worked for both the State “side” and the Defense “side”.

“Try putting yourself in the victim’s shoes” woman on stand
“Well I am!” Casey brown

That was a very bad idea, Mr. brown. You cannot equate the loss of a child with an insult. Thicker skin would be advisable.

EDIT; I didn’t know it was either or. That’s fine, IMO, and fair. to the rescue!

Sentenced to serve 30 days? Wow. Weekend serving, which is basically suffering through a strip search each and every weekend for awhile - that’s appalling and I disagree with the sentence. It should be, IMO, much less.

Just, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member