GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they said it was a witness that has already been on the stand? What did I miss lol?
Damn work :cool:
while they were up there talking to the judge before he called recess until Monday, it sort of looked like Ms. Livesay was mouthing "Sidney Moorer" or you could vaguely hear the "S" whispered .. then when jury was dismissed they talked about bringing someone back who already took the stand?? I wonder who?

To me the defense does nothing but ramble with his questioning. Just total confusion - pretty telling that they don't have anything.

I was afraid to post this, for fear of looking stupid but here goes;
I was a juror when I was much younger and knew little of judicial system or courts. I was determined to do a good job and took great notes and listened intently. I followed every rule the judge told us to at T.

Now that I look back, I see what a buffoon the defense attorney was in that case.

He did much of the same things as this defense attorney here. Asking meaningless questions or rambling with a million questions that end up going no where. I remember that when the defense would do this, I thought I was missing something. Missing the point. I thought to myself that he wouldn't possible just ask questions and go on like this unless there was a big point or revelation that I was missing. I was sure I was the only one missing it! I mean, he wouldn't ask if he wasn't trying to make us see something very important.
I became so wrapped up in what he was saying and doing and asking, that I would miss the real issue. I remember being so overwhelmed with these questions he was asking and embarrassed that I didn't get his point or proof.

Because of his rambling, my mind really wandered.
Think of that when he's talking and going on and on. I think that's his motive. glass-lighting the jury. When you have nothing else, confuse them!

Just so you know;
We were a unanimous jury, finding them guilty at the end. But it took a lot of (wasted) time trying to figure out what the defense attorney was trying to say and we almost gave up because of it.

while they were up there talking to the judge before he called recess until Monday, it sort of looked like Ms. Livesay was mouthing "Sidney Moorer" or you could vaguely hear the "S" whispered .. then when jury was dismissed they talked about bringing someone back who already took the stand?? I wonder who?

I don't know who they were talking about with the Judge, but I did read his lips to say, "How long will it take?" Then Nancy said something and he said, "How long?" Then he decided to recess.

The second thing that happened was talking about bringing another witness back. They said "he" so I think it probably was the sexting dude.

Do you mean the witness that they want to recall? I did notice that once he was finished, the prosecution didn't ask the judge to excuse him (I think that is the term) like she had for the other witnesses.

I heard them reference the "t-mobile guy" as the witness they were referring to. I could have heard it incorrectly, though.

They also said it was someone who was changing there testimony and becoming a defense witness.

I was afraid to post this, for fear of looking stupid but here goes;
Snipped
I

You are exactly right it does nothing but confuse. I know I was struggling to hear him, follow him and understand his point. I hope someone on the jury has picked up on that. Very little substance coming from that side this week.

What was that? Why did they all just put their hands up like that? Is that a southern thing?

I think something was causing noise (maybe feedback in a microphone) and they put their hands up to say "wasn't me".

I missed it. Who put their hands up and what did they look like? And what was it in reaction to?

Ignore me. I saw Jash's response and rewatched the end. Got it.

Trying to find photos, but I did find an article about the condition of the house:

Horry County police report documents findings during search of Moorer home

Horry County police report documents findings during search of Moorer home

"Spoiled meat, moldy potatoes and three guns lying in plain view were among the findings during an Horry County Police Department search of the home of Sidney and Tammy Moorer, according to a police report."
I can no longer find the photos but:
I saw the photos of their home. I read the descriptions of their putrid living conditions and environment. Poor negligence, substandard morals and indifference was invasive and cancerous. Spreading to State intervention.

Home: Mirror into souls of Tammy and Sidney Moorer:<modsnipped name calling>
Disease alone was comfortable there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics