TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No verification required to self identify an occupation on LinkedIn.

Court records and her attorney confirm she was formerly the assistant manager of Ace Cash in Humble, Tx until she was charged with theft. She was acquitted in August 2019 when charges not proven beyond reasonable doubt. (Reporter's tweet posted re. interview with her lawyer posted un-thread).

I believe she was associated with a specific venue in the Houston area. It was one of the first things I saw when her name circulated early this morning.

I’m confused about one part. Do you think she’s talking about when Maygens house was raided here?

“After the story broke, Potter said she was talking to Fieramusca and another friend, and all of a sudden, Fieramusca abruptly said, “I gotta go! I gotta go!” She then hung up and Potter hasn’t heard from her since.”
Possibly. Or it could have been when the overall story broke. It's not really clear. MOO

Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive in Houston-area home, friend arrested
[...]

Caressa Potter, longtime friend of both Broussard and Fieramusca, told KXAN reporter Steffi Lee that she had been in contact with Fieramusca every day since Broussard has been missing. Potter said they talked multiple times a day, and during those calls, Potter said she could hear a baby in the background.

Potter said Fieramusca told her friends and family she also recently gave birth to a baby named Luna Mae, but wouldn’t show any pictures of her.

KXAN has found baby registries under the name Maygen Humphrey with Amazon and Target. Descriptions for both indicate a location as Houston and a due date as Dec. 1, 2019

“Her story wasn’t too far fetched,” Potter said. “She did her research, I feel like — I feel like she really did plan this. She thought about this.”

Potter said Fieramusca used to go by the name Maygen Humphrey, but doesn’t know when she changed her name. She said the three met each other at church camp when they were pre-teens. Potter described Broussard and Fieramusca as “best friends.”

[...]

Church camp!!

I'm guessing SOMEbody didn't listen very well to their sermons...

I believe she was associated with a specific venue in the Houston area. It was one of the first things I saw when her name circulated early this morning.

Fieramusca, according to her LinkedIn, has also worked as a wedding planner at Enchanted Cypress Ballroom in Cypress. An employee who picked up the phone on Friday confirmed Fieramusca was employed there but said she left several years ago.

True -- left several years ago.

Re BBM
Thanks for sharing this. I had never considered that. Even back when one of the horrific "cut out baby and take it" crimes happened in I think Missouri a long time ago, I dont think I ever considered that as a possible motive but it does make sense if someone is desperate to hold onto a BF and/or breadwinner. The person would have to be a little on the "sick head" side of course but the motive does make sense.

Thanks for sharing.

Bobbi Jo Stinnett case back in 2004

Neighbors on Bo Jack Drive say it’s a quiet neighborhood, and every person KXAN’s Candy Rodriguez talked to was shocked something like this could happen in the area.

“When we found out the Texas Rangers were involved, it got a little more important to us,” Darryl Ehlert said. He has lived in the neighborhood for 35 years.

“I didn’t know what to think,” he said.

Ehlert said APD asked for surveillance footage from his doorbell camera, and specifically law enforcement wanted to know if a black SUV drove by Thursday night. Ehlert said his footage didn’t show one.
Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive in Houston-area home, friend arrested

I wonder what the black SUV is about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member