TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The posts are coming so fast and furious I can’t keep up!

Regarding how Heidi was made to leave the apartment, I think MF picked up the baby and after that, she had total control over Heidi. JMO.

Sorry if someone has already posted this theory - I’m trying to keep caught up but my non-Websleuths life keeps interfering!!
This makes the most sense to me actually.

I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out how this went down with no signs of a struggle, no on-scene evidence (that we’re aware of), and no witnesses.

She could have easily picked up the baby in the apartment (whether she was there invited for “help breastfeeding” or just showed up) and told Heidi to go down the stairs and to the car or she would do something to the baby. “Don’t scream or ill hurt/kill her”. It would looks like two women’s and a baby walking to the car and no one would have looked twice or remembered anything...why would they?

She could have told Heidi to drive, got in the backseat with Margo, had Heidi pull over somewhere and strangled her with something from behind. She could have even tossed that something out the window after- along with heidis phone even, and her phone may show her pinging in one place for an extended period of time. And now LE is looking for evidence in that place.

In another news article it said neighbors had been asked if they saw a black SUV the day of the abduction. Do you know why LE was asking about a black SUV when the one in the pics is not the one?

Remember a black SUV being mentioned? Sorry, can't find the right article.

Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive in Houston-area home, friend arrested
Two cars reported associated with the Houston house where baby found, a silver Nissan and a black SUV. I don’t know who owned or operated them (MF, her male live in, or other) and which one associated w the kidnapping

NEW DETAILS IN BROUSSARD MURDER CASE: Baby Margot was safe & in a baby swing at the Houston-area home when investigators arrived yesterday, per sources. Kidnapping suspect, Magen Fieramusca, was adamant the baby was hers. Heidi was dead in the trunk of her car. #abc13

Jessica Willey on Twitter
! This is my baby, and I don't know anything about that body in the trunk of my car.

"One of the charges is abuse of a corpse. I guess I don't know what that means."

It means they can keep Megan for a longer period of time, with a high enough bail before the County DA can file Capital Murder Charges against her.

Morticians are licensed by the state, so I am guessing any transportation of a corpse by an unlicensed driver/business can be looked upon as a felony. In this tragedy, it is used to keep Megan in jail indefinitely before filing a complex capital murder case.

LE is sure keeping quit about her partner...hmmmm

I'm wondering if they worked out some kind of deal between them.

If and I say IF, her SO is the one who provided LE with the credible lead that led them to her, he may have done so in exchange for some type of plea deal.

I'm not buying that her SO thought the baby was theirs.

JMO.

I'd love to know the details of how MF pulled off that FaceTime call to Chris Fine's sister wherein she pretended she had just given birth to Margo and held her up to the phone. Like, where was she? Were they still in the hospital, or back at HB's studio apartment where her mother was also helping? Either way, how did she manage to get someone else's newborn baby to herself for a call like that where she was that confident that nobody would overhear? Because that call sure sounds like evidence she was planning this kidnapping for at least 2 weeks (obviously it could have been much longer).
I wonder if Chris Fine or sister called police when Hiedi and baby Margot went missing.

Still not understanding how a woman managed to strangle another woman to death in broad daylight and make off with her dead body and an alive baby in a populated apartment complex.
Roofie her (bring her a tainted Starbucks ... her favourite kind). Walk her down the stairs to to her own vehicle in the parking lot. Load her and the baby and up then drive somewhere isolated or to the house in Houston where she (and an accomplice?) could carry out the murder.

^^s/bbm
From the presser on 12/20/19, I believe Detective Brad Herris made it very clear that during this current week, a lead was generated that led them to Harris County and the home where the victim and baby were located.
There is no evidence that investigators ever had this information to share with SC or HB's parents when they gave interviews to reporters or media on Friday and Sunday. There's no evidence they were coached by LE what not to disclose.
And big thanks and credit to @CrimeDawg123 for the excellent transcript of the presser quoted above.

It's reasonable to believe - to expect- that they absolutely would have been advised/coached/briefed on how to handle public statements and pleas for assistance and that includes what to say and what not to say. They may have had an idea early on that she was abducted and were treating it that way. SC's comments were made both directly to HB and to whomever may have taken her. The repeated use of Heidi's name is one. It can sound very odd or forced if you don't know why he's doing it (for those of you who thought he did something to her). It included telling her and any suspect/s what an amazing mother she is (her aunt used the same words, too btw) and how much support and love she had from family and friends. His requests were directed to an abductor about feeding the baby, etc. Both bases were covered: voluntary disappearance and abduction.

LE didn't have to know the name of the person involved, only that the possibility existed that someone was involved in their disappearance and based on their extensive knowledge and experience, absolutely they would have advised and coached family what to say and what to keep.

"One of the charges is abuse of a corpse. I guess I don't know what that means."

It means they can keep Megan for a longer period of time, with a high enough bail before the County DA can file Capital Murder Charges against her.

Morticians are licensed by the state, so I am guessing any transportation of a corpse by an unlicensed driver/business can be looked upon as a felony. In this tragedy, it is used to keep Megan in jail indefinitely before filing a complex capital murder case.
Great post!
Ok....now, this makes sense to me.
Thus it sounds like she was killed first them transferred to Houston.

I thought someone up thread said 3rd floor up.

The only way I see a lone woman pulling this off successfully is with a weapon of some sort - a gun held to Heidi or a knife/gun held to the baby to get Heidi to her car quietly. She probably already had a carseat in her car for the baby, or just didn't care about that, and got Heidi in the trunk.

Roofie her (bring her a tainted Starbucks ... her favourite kind). Walk her down the stairs to to her own vehicle in the parking lot. Load her and the baby and up then drive somewhere isolated or to the house in Houston where she (and an accomplice?) could carry out the murder.

Hm, this is actually the best theory so far. Requires no violence, no threats, no suspicious activity. And Heidi wouldn't be in any condition to resist the final attack, either.

You don't get instant unconsciousness from chloroform. It takes several minutes. I don't remember exactly but u can google it. This little factoid was learned thru the C.Anthony Trial. Despite how the movies portray it quick acting.
Yeah, here’s a good article about it.

Chloroform has been featured in crime fiction since the 19th century, but in those pulpy publications it’s erroneously presented as an instantaneous “knockout drug,” often applied via soaked rag in an alleyway ambush. In reality, chloroform-induced sedation requires careful and continuous dosing, says Nathan Lents, forensic biologist and professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

How Chloroform Has Been Used to Murder Over the Last 25 Years

I'm wondering if they worked out some kind of deal between them.

If and I say IF, her SO is the one who provided LE with the credible lead that led them to her, he may have done so in exchange for some type of plea deal.

I'm not buying that her SO thought the baby was theirs.

JMO.
I don’t think they could strike a deal quick now absent, say, forensic analysis of autopsy and other evidence. What if they made a deal and found his DNA under her nails or something? They are probably just proceeding with caution on determining what role (if any) he had, either with the abduction/murder or after the fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member