TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the beginning, I could tell how much he loved Heidi. He was so distraught. He was pure, not eloquent at all. His eye contact was probably off, his words so mixed up. Because he loved her so much and his baby girl. I pray for him tonight. I prayed for him from the beginning. His poor red eyes. God bless him. He loved her.

Respectfully, this may be a stretch based on what we've heard about an on and off relationship, but ok, I'll agree I saw actual tears.

I am following this thought.
What about? Forcing HB to drive at gunpoint. Once away from people. FM has her pull over. From behind she strangled her. Drags her to the trunk. GM then drives on to Houston.
(But how does the purse end up in HB's car?)

My guess is that Heidi never had a chance to get it out, that murderous dirtbag found her in the parking lot.

I'm so sorry to hear this- I am sure that this was horrifying for you and your family to hear, even though she was no longer a legal family member. It really is scary, knowing that a person you've known for any length of time, could do such a thing. What a horrific death for her mother and grandmother. :(

Thank you, Steelslady. She was a beautiful little girl, one of the prettiest I've seen. As an adult she had a lot of issues but we did not expect this, of course. Her late father was NYPD, and she had saved his nightstick as a cherished memento.

None of us are over this and never will be. Our situation, Heidi's situation, and all of these on Websleuths, remind me of the Bible verse, "the heart is deceitful and wicked, who could know it?"

This is my first day on Websleuths and I'm so happy I've joined. I'm learning so much. I had friends in high school, Mitch and Bonnie, who disappeared in 1973 and have still not been found. Websleuths having a forum for them, and for other freezing cold cases, is why I love and respect this site.

I would guess LE had some knowledge from video...and the presser was absolutely coached.
When they say no signes of violence that means obvious signs...until an autopsy report its only speculation there were no signs...with ligature strangulation that's an obvious sign of trauma and a contradiction in and of itself

That youtuber was interviewing Carissa, one of Heidi's best friends, in real time as the news from Houston was coming online (it was unbelievable to listen to as she was figuring it out herself in real time), the information they discussed was straight from her. They also interviewed a good family friend of Heidi's parents who was in the chat and called them.

The first 45 minutes was talking badly about SC. There is no evidence that he ever laid a hand on HB. He may not be the best person that ever lived, but there is very large divide between that and killing someone.

MF (her initials are rather ironic) doesn't strike me as the type who leaves a relationship in a mature manner. IMO her BF likely has some tales to tell regarding her behaviour. Speaking to their relationship.

HB knew MF for 20 yrs. possible MF has recently (?) suffered some mental breakdown? had all those motor vehicle tickets too.

From the beginning, I could tell how much he loved Heidi. He was so distraught. He was pure, not eloquent at all. His eye contact was probably off, his words so mixed up. Because he loved her so much and his baby girl. I pray for him tonight. I prayed for him from the beginning. His poor red eyes. God bless him. He loved her.
I'm sorry, but although I salute your empathy, I wouldn't get out my violin. Have you seen the MSM-backed posts that he was abusive? I understand that you're trying to make a point about letting up on SC, but this feels like you are simply baiting others on the thread, which is not what this is about. MOO.

I did read that the neighbor with the video surveillance system was asked if he saw a black suv driving by. I wish I knew why they mentioned and what they were looking for? Maybe we'll learn why when they release the probable cause indictment.

I was watching KHOU TV most of the day and heard the neighbor say that.

I also recall one of the reporter's say black SUV was towed from residence. Before I get tarred and feathered I was watching this and have no clue where link is. I just know I heard it at some point today.

JMHO

Respectfully, if anyone sees a post you feel violates WS TOS, click “report.” Commenting here and continuing to discuss/allude to what shouldn’t be discussed, creates more mess for the mods to clean. MOO
Sighhhh, this has been going on now for several threads. Isn't it common sense to hit "report" rather than quoting the post you are complaining about or making another whole separate post o_O

LE has had the infant for over 24 hours now. Shouldn't they have the DNA results by now?

I'm sorry that my post was unclear. My reference was about SC and the parents not being coached what to say on the day after HB went missing specific to MF and any actions by her in or near her Houston residence. In other words, LE had no knowledge of MF involvement less than 24 hours after HB went missing, and therefore could not share it with the family or coach them on the details as others alluded to. The presser answered many questions here.
Nope, I apologize to you! Evidently, I have selective reading/understanding. I am sorry. : peace :

The thing is, this was Heidi’s good friend. Heck best friend of 20 something years even. She did not see or expect this coming.

This was no stranger needing to attack with a weapon. MF had the luxury of trust and being comfortable with Heidi. Heidi I’m sure even let her hold and watch Margo while she got some stuff done. Maybe MF was holding the baby while Heidi took a shower/made a snack/got dressed/etc and MF simply walked out the door with baby. Leaving door open. Heidi comes out to see them gone, door open, runs out to parking lot. Probably still not even thinking anything wrong. Why would she? Maybe they went for a walk around the complex. So she finds MF putting Margo in her car and starts asking what the heck!!??

A swift blow to the head and load her into the trunk and off she goes. Judging from her mugshot, this MF was a good size and with adrenaline pumping could have pulled this off.

There are so many possible scenarios but I think it’s important to remember that this was someone Heidi trusted and would never in a million years expect anything like this. That’s the advantage MF had.

Hm, this is actually the best theory so far. Requires no violence, no threats, no suspicious activity. And Heidi wouldn't be in any condition to resist the final attack, either.
I agree but were does one buy a roofie? I don't know if I am dence or just sheltered. This is blowing my mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members