TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the strangulation happening in the trunk is likely too. Like I posted upthread, I think she could even have been threatened into climbing in by herself if MF had been physically threatening the baby in front of her.
If there was any kind of struggle and MF ended up with any injuries, it's possible to likely they've had a week to heal.
Here’s what keeps throwing me off - we know this happened in broad daylight, and likely at the apartment complex.

Forcing someone into a trunk and just banking on not being seen would be SO risky.

I think she was forced to drive or forced into the car, somehow. Trunk came later.

Heidi Broussard's cause of death was ligature strangulation, death ruled a homicide | Daily Mail Online

Green, who was named on Humphrey’s baby register, is actually her landlord, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Green, 33, has owned the home since 2015. He has not been charged in connection to the case.

Speaking outside her Houston home, his mother Christine Green, 54, said her son had been renting the property to Humphrey for two years.

She dismissed any notion that his relationship with Fieramusca was closer than landlord and tenant and claimed she 'had never paid rent'.

Asked if her son had been in a relationship with Fieramusca, who also went by Humphrey, she said: 'No, she lived there. That was it. She never paid the rent. She was there for two years and never paid a thing.'

However, Green bailed out Fieramusca out of jail in 2018 after she was arrested for theft for allegedly stealing money from an Ace Express check cashing business where she worked as assistant manager. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charge

This article says there is video showing Heidi got into Magen's car willingly.
This article at link above is from today; I was trying to get caught up to see if this had been noticed in the thread yet:

Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her. They were old friends.

You can buy a bottle of Ketamine across the border, so I imagine you could get other powerful drugs there. Or if you work for a dentist or animal vet you might be able to steal something.
It will be interesting to see what comes out in toxicology report.
MF was a Wedding Planner for awhile. Such a romantic job.

Heidi Broussard's cause of death was ligature strangulation, death ruled a homicide | Daily Mail Online

Green, who was named on Humphrey’s baby register, is actually her landlord, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Green, 33, has owned the home since 2015. He has not been charged in connection to the case.

Speaking outside her Houston home, his mother Christine Green, 54, said her son had been renting the property to Humphrey for two years.

She dismissed any notion that his relationship with Fieramusca was closer than landlord and tenant and claimed she 'had never paid rent'.

Asked if her son had been in a relationship with Fieramusca, who also went by Humphrey, she said: 'No, she lived there. That was it. She never paid the rent. She was there for two years and never paid a thing.'

However, Green bailed out Fieramusca out of jail in 2018 after she was arrested for theft for allegedly stealing money from an Ace Express check cashing business where she worked as assistant manager. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

Well this would be an odd twist.

But he was her landlord and she never paid rent, for 2 years? Huh? That makes little sense.

Seems more likely she never paid rent because they were in a relationship. Magenss baby registry also listed him as the father right?

Yes, this was definitely said in an MSM video, I heard this myself. I also don't know if there is a link for a written article. It was posted on here earlier, that's why I listened to the video.
You can buy a bottle of Ketamine across the border, so I imagine you could get other powerful drugs there. Or if you work for a dentist or animal vet you might be able to steal something.

MF was a Wedding Planner for awhile. Such a romantic job.
Almost hate to divulge this for fear of being judged of the knowledge, but “roofies” are also taken recreationally and willingly. Illegal drugs can be easier and cheaper to obtain than prescribed drugs from a pharmacy, if you know who to ask. And I can assure y’all, she wouldn’t have had to go to skid row to procure them. IMO.

This article talks about the fantastic podcast someone referenced earlier. Sounds like it was all playing out live in real-time. Absolutely horrifying. Poor (real) friends.

For those that followed the Watts case, the "fantastic podcast" was done by 1/2 of our old MRS podpeople fame. I have to say, though, that the live audio of the friend making those connections was chilling. It's still up on their youtube AFAIK.

Yes, wow, poor Caressa... as she clarifies that this original fateful meeting was... 24 years ago.

Not kinda, sorta 20 years... but almost a full quarter century that they have been "best friends". Never trust anyone, I guess!! :eek:

This is exactly how long my best friend and I have known one another. We met in sixth grade and have been joined at the hip since. We’ve seen each other through tragedies, miscarriages, weddings, childbirth and guys (who come and go, sometimes literally) and that is what kills me the worst here.

When it’s a stranger, you can say: “well, wackos exist,” and when it’s a partner, we say “Domestic violence is a problem;” but when it’s your best friend?! It’s just incomprehensible to me.

Why would he let her live there for free? She made all the baby registries with his name. MF told her friends it was his baby. Wow I guess one of them not telling the truth. Maybe the guy doesn’t want anyone to know he was with the psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname