TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as LE knowing Heidi & Margot made it back home, it could be as simple as a neighbor saw them. KWIM

I also took LE at their word at first PC that all avenues were open and nobody had been cleared as POI. Call me simple but that's what I believe.

I also firmly believe that someone very close to MF notified CPS about treatment of newborn.
It's not exactly like MF was all over SM posting photos of her new baby. :rolleyes: Yes once at hospital and birth of Margot but that's it.

KISS is a motto I thoroughly follow.
Don't sweat the small stuff is another.

JMHO

BBM. *HYPOTHETICAL THINKING* I wonder if someone saw MF with baby or was aware of her timeline of “having” baby... and felt suspicious, but did not feel they had sufficient reason to report to LE. Then perhaps that person consulted with someone of authority (LE or other), and that person suggested, “Well, you could always make a report to CPS which will prompt a welfare check...no harm in that, and that way you’ll know for sure, but not be sending LE on a wild goose chase.”

Or some variation of this.

Who knows. Unfortunately, we may never know specifics.

Honestly, I also wondered if there might have been some “off the record” type activity leading to CPS visit. It seems it puts Margo at much less risk when one CPS worker comes to house, vs. a marked police car. It also gets eyes on Margo while warrants are sought. Speculation only.

BREAKING: Austin PD have just left the Harris County Jail with suspect charged in connection to Heidi Broussards kidnapping and death. Magen Fieramusca was riding in the front seat crouched down with her hood up #Abc13 https://abc13.com/woman-charged-in-connection-with-kidnapping-of-austin-mom-and-baby/5771862/

Stefania Okolie on Twitter (video)

New video of Magen Fieramusca leaving the Harris County jail now headed back to Austin.

Brett Buffington on Twitter (video)
Woa. Why isn't she cuffed,in the backseat?

Buccee's is a popular stop between Austin and Houston, and has more cameras than an airport. Depending on who was in charge of little M at that point though, I'm not sure how much compassion for a change there might have been, especially if it wasn't poor HB.
You know that’s the wonderful thing about newborns they r always the ones in charge. No compassion needed but may need a good pair of ear plugs otherwise.

My best friend for over 20 years could pull up in anything. I’d hop in no questions asked...well, I’d eventually ask questions. No car seat? She would know to just put the car in park so we could quick chat...as we couldn’t go anywhere without that. My best friend would bring me my favorite iced coffee some mornings after having my daughter this summer. It went exactly like that...walk out with baby & hop in car for coffee & chit chat & then she would head to work. It was much needed & so appreciated. MF could have pulled something similar. This was her best friend! SOOO terrible, truly disgusting.

Yeah, it's easy to imagine any number of plausible scenarios where MF convinced HB to get into the vehicle with Margo willingly, to me as well.

MF was a life-long friend, so trusted by HB that she was reportedly in the delivery room when Margo was born.

As someone pointed out upthread, that gave MF a huge advantage as compared to a stranger or acquaintance looking to lure a good mother like HB.

Caressa, HB’s best friend, said live on the podcast that the driver’s seat in HB’s car was reclined all the way back. I wonder if HB was strangled in her own car. HB could’ve been sitting in driver’s seat, someone sits in back seat, directly behind her. Person reaches forward with ligature device and maybe strangled her from behind.

Either way, it’s strange the seat in her own car was all the way back.

Grace White on Twitter

"There was not one single indication she had anything to do with it."
Tim Miller tells us he got numbers for some of Heidi Broussard's friends after she went missing and Magen Fieramusca was the first person he called. #KHOU11
Quoted bbm

These are words that are going to forever haunt me in this case and moving forward. I will never, ever forget this.

It turned out to be the wolf in sheeps clothing resposible for the crime here. :(

JMO

It was posted here this morning by someone who looked it up.

I looked it up this morning and stated that the Harris County tax assessor doesn’t list a mortgage amount, only an assessed value. This is because the assessor doesn’t appear to record and/or make public any mortgage information. Therefore, I would say that any mortgage information for this property is simply unknown. Perhaps I am missing something.

I can't keep up with all of the posts, so I'm not sure if this long version of Tim Miller's interview was posted

Thanks so much for sharing this!

He spent a lot of time with Shane and talking to Shane. Interesting that he says he needs to remember that he (Tim) went through this and in the beginning there are a lot of things going through your head and now he understands it.

Sounds like MF was pushing the "Shane did it" narrative. MF talked to Heidi that morning around 8:30 according to what she told Tim and what she told Tim LE called her about. The call was supposedly about her (I think Heidi) having troubles breast feeding.

Well, if she died in the trunk of the car, there very well could be forensic evidence of that.

Ligature strangulation, as we have seen too much of; usually (hopefully) has the person completely unsuspecting of it and gets it from behind, so it's quick (hopefully).

Since we know the outcome of this case, Heidi sadly is dead. What we can hope for, is she died quickly and unaware of what was happening to her, or who did it, one of her best friends. This case is absolutely diabolical..the 'suspect' not pregnant - picking Heidi's exact due date for her non existent baby..making a baby registry for a non existent baby....Heidi being one of her good friends...its beyond comprehension..

From the photos of MF and her partner (the supposed father of the phantom baby) he appears - to me at least - to be at least part black. Has anyone else wondered what was her long game in explaining a baby of an surprise race to him? I mean, if I was him I’d damn sure ask why the baby - our baby - wasn’t darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600