FEATURED Help Find Marvin "Rusty" Holderman/ Police Reached out to Websleuths, 2008?

This was sent to me regarding Rusty:

Good afternoon,

Sorry for the delay, but I have been waiting on Ashville PD to respond.

The gentleman “Rusty” is a long term homeless resident in the Ashville area and it is not Mr. Holderman.

Thank you and keep looking

Detective Corporal Charles Hess

Major Crimes Unit

Criminal Investigations Section

Kissimmee Police Department

8 N. Stewart Avenue

Kissimmee, Florida 34741

407-847-0176 ext. 3672 desk

321-624-9430 cell

407-518-2408 fax

chess@kissimmee.org

PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: All e-mail sent to and received from the City of Kissimmee, Florida, including e-mail addresses and content, are subject to the provisions of the Florida Public Records Law, Florida Statute Chapter 119, and may be subject to disclosure.
This is such a disappointment, but many plaudits to those who suggested he may be RH and took the time to get LE to check this out.

It was definitely worth a look and I appreciate anyone who looks out for others.

I hope nobody is too disheartened with the news. I'm in awe of your efforts here. I really am.

It’s been a particularly difficult day, hanging out with my daddy in the ICU. When I read this news about Not-Our-Rusty, I actually laughed out loud. Maybe it was just an inappropriate emotional response, but I had to laugh for some reason. (Maybe I’m losing my mind.) He’s still out there, and we’ll find him. I sincerely hope he’s happy when we do.

No new information. This is in the capable hands of LE now.

Good afternoon,

The gentleman “Rusty” is a long term homeless resident in the Ashville area and it is not Mr. Holderman.

Major Crimes Unit

8 N. Stewart Avenue

Kissimmee, Florida 34741

321-624-9430 cell

407-518-2408 fax

chess@kissimmee.org

PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: All e-mail sent to and received from the City of Kissimmee, Florida, including e-mail addresses and content, are subject to the provisions of the Florida Public Records Law, Florida Statute Chapter 119, and may be subject to disclosure.

Tagging @GigTu

I'm going to give my opinion, based on nothing but instinct/hunch. Some people don't want to be found, and if they ask to not be identified then LE probably has to obey that. I will let this go, but in my gut I feel confident this is a closed case. That is all. jmo

Good afternoon,

Major Crimes Unit

8 N. Stewart Avenue

Kissimmee, Florida 34741

321-624-9430 cell

407-518-2408 fax

chess@kissimmee.org

I really thought it was most likely him. I'm so sad that he hasn't been found yet.

I know nothing about Marvin Lewis Holderman (Rusty?)

Bringing this forward bc someone inquired about this case. I’m not sure his connection but he wanted Tricia to do a story on him. tim greenglass.

my opinion is that he died from his way of life? Succumbed to the elements.

samsmom (twinmom2011)

Last edited:
Checking on some of my old watched threads from years ago, was hoping this was a happy update. Its sad they've never found him :(
... and here it is a little over a year later and he's still remembered. "Funny" how some people you never met just keep taking little trips through your thoughts now and again. I, too, was hoping for a happy follow up. I do wish that somehow, in some way, he's okay wherever he is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back