Here is my John Karr did it theory. whaddya think?

aspidistra said:
Very good point about the photo he may have dropped. I did read that curious questioning of Patsy about whether she photographed JBR in the laundry room. WE KNOW that they arrested him because they have some very, very incriminating things that link him to her murder. It is interesting to try and guess what they might be.

The other important issue you address is "he was there at the open house and came back at 5". Now remember there were two parties, the White's on Xmas and the Ramsey's on the 23rd. Which one did he attend? Was he at both? How did he blend in and even get to know JBR without anyone remembering him? This MUST be solved by interviewing absolutely everyone at both parties. This may take a long time (but they may not even need it...if they have a real smoking gun like a photo, or as I speculated, another practice ransom note that no one ever saw because he kept it).

In an audio of his answering a reporter in Thailand, he says the story would take hours to tell. I always remember that - whatever happened it was highly complicated and convoluted. But, apparently he does want to tell the story and we will get to hear what really happened.
Not from Karr we won't.
I can't believe how many people believe his crap.

I remember reading in "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town", that the Ramsey's had seen a stranger at a party. (suspicious man) They made a sketch for authorities. I was thinking that it was the basis for the Dorathy Allison sketch. Anyone remember reading this anywhere?

mysteriew said:
It has been shown that JMK had a facination with Polly, but he never claimed to have kidnapped her or have murdered her. It is entirely possible that her murder did put the idea in his head. Maybe he had thought or fantazied about it before. Polly's murder then showed him the way it could be done, and with a deviation- how it could be done without getting caught.
He is sick/crazy...... he may have some mental illness or personality problems. But he shows no signs of being delusional. Pedophilia in and of itself is not considered a mental illness, but a sexual abberation. Pedophiles can tell you very clearly that society thinks they are wrong. They can tell you that it is illegal. But they want to. They are too aware to be called delusional. They don't see children as children with living problems. They are an object of attraction. They will swear they don't intend to harm children but they don't see that what they do is harming children. More or less they only see children as a target for their 'attraction'.
Karr of course is a little different. According to some hints from the first wife- he may actually be a sexual sadist who also has an attraction to children. There is also a hint of that in one of the schools he was fired from, in that he was disciplining children who had not done anything wrong. That would be in keeping with the murder he is accused of. But still not 'crazy'.
You've got to be joking.

No proof of Karr being in Colo.He stated that he was hiding under the Bed during Bedtime story never happened per PR herself. The man is a nutcase.But not a killer

narlacat said:
Not from Karr we won't.
I can't believe how many people believe his crap.

We won't. Have you ever tried to talk to someone who is unbalanced? They may truely believe what they are saying is fact...when it's not.

The Ramsey's party was on the 23rd.

They went to a dinner/early evening party at the White's on Christmas.

Karr talks about going to the "open house" and then coming back to the house at 5:00 when the Ramseys went to the Whites.

He has all of his facts and dates wrong. He knows less about this case than we do.

Misstrewriter said:
I remember reading in "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town", that the Ramsey's had seen a stranger at a party. (suspicious man) They made a sketch for authorities. I was thinking that it was the basis for the Dorathy Allison sketch. Anyone remember reading this anywhere?

Hmmm...I don't recall this, but there's so much from the past that I'm sure I have forgotten.

But you have to wonder...you have a party and there is a strange person in your house and you don't try and find out who it is or ask him to leave? That doesn't make sense. If they did say this, I would think it was another one of their attemps to toss another person under the bus.

But it does sound like something they would do. I remember "Sketchman" but I don't remember why they were looking for him or where they saw him.

stonewall said:
I have another theory. I think John Karr was at the end of his rope. His teaching certificate was revoked in the US, he was arrested for child *advertiser censored*, his wife divorced him and he lost his children. Along with that, he was conflicted about his own sexuality, lusted after children and obsessed over dead children. Last, he was broke. A total loser. I think he figured he had nothing left to lose.

Confessing to the murder mystery of the century could very well put money in the pockets of his family and pay for the education of his children. They are already talking about writing books and making movies. He could never accomplish this on his own. Also, it could give him the notoriety he has always craved. All of a sudden, a nobody is a somebody and his family is enriched by his insanity...

Family does appear to be capitalizing on the current interest. But as far as JMK.... the father says JMK hasn't been in contact in years. He had court ordered supervised visitation with his kids, but living in Thailand I don't believe he was doing it. I just don't see any altruist (sp) motives for the confession. And as far as family, I believe they are acting independently of Karr with their own motives.

wenchie said:
He has all of his facts and dates wrong. He knows less about this case than we do.

That's the truth...and that will be his downfall....along with the fact that they can't place him at the scene or even in the state of Colorado...at least physically he wasn't there. He's mental, that's for sure...regardless of what his new attorneys have to say about him.

luvbeaches said:
That's the truth...and that will be his downfall....along with the fact that they can't place him at the scene or even in the state of Colorado...at least physically he wasn't there. He's mental, that's for sure...regardless of what his new attorneys have to say about him.
Definetly 'not quite right'.

I've been playing with the idea that he's been fantasizing about the murder for so long that when they came to arrest him for it, he started believing his own fantasies.

I agree with the motivation from the Polly Klaas case.

He could have been inside with the open house.

This happened to us, a burglar walked right in the open door in the day time when a lot of people were around.

I think JMK may have found an auxiliary key in the kitchen or inside a lock. He may have unlatched a window to get himself back inside. I don’t know what kind of locks they had, double keyed, single keyed… and if let himself back out though the door if he came in though a window. (this has also happened to me, an intruder came in though a second floor window, and went out through the door that he couldn’t lock from the outside. At first I was confused and thought I must have forgotten to lock the back door) I don’t know what kind of windows they had other than the basement one.

This is the first I have heard of a camera being used and the perp. having her pose. It sure would match up with a pedophile like JMK.

I think the ransom note was left to divert speculation towards the family, inside job.

I guess my own experience of having random intruders in my own house more than once was an eye opener.

wenchie said:
I've been playing with the idea that he's been fantasizing about the murder for so long that when they came to arrest him for it, he started believing his own fantasies.
Yep.
He probably thinks he did it.

narlacat said:
A for effort Juliet.
But Karr did not kill JonBenet. More than likely, a Ramsey committed this crime, as hard as that is for some to fathom.
Wouldn't you be bored if you didn't have anyone to say that too? What do you want anyone with another theory to do? Just lurk?

How could he get "back inside" if he wasn't inside in the first place?

The Ramsey's party for their friends was on the 23rd. There was no "Open House" on Christmas day.

There was no "Open House" at all. There was a private party, and also the guided tours, for which he would have been identified immediately if he'd taken one.

along with the fact that they can't place him at the scene or even in the state of Colorado
Can anyone source this information? I keep reading it but I have never heard anyone state that as fa\ct outside of forums! How do you know this?

T Broodwater said:
Wouldn't you be bored if you didn't have anyone to say that too? What do you want anyone with another theory to do? Just lurk?
They are entitled to their opinion just as I'm entitled to mine.
I did say A for effort, what more do you want lol

wenchie said:
How could he get "back inside" if he wasn't inside in the first place?

The Ramsey's party for their friends was on the 23rd. There was no "Open House" on Christmas day.

There was no "Open House" at all. There was a private party, and also the guided tours, for which he would have been identified immediately if he'd taken one.
"Back inside" does't mean "the same day" to me.

narlacat said:
They are entitled to their opinion just as I'm entitled to mine.
I did say A for effort, what more do you want lol
I'm not asking you that - I'm curious as to where the source of this information is... I would like to know if he absolutely cannot be placed in CO at the time. If it's just what you think - well then fine - think how you will.

I apologize - I read that thinking of another post. No - well I'm curious about that too - would you all like for anyone that throrizes or feels outright that IDI - to leave? I'm absolutely serious - because I'd be happy to move on to someplace where people are willing to discuss things and theorize.

Misstrewriter said:

Very Interesting! (And didn't a neighbor see JBR talking outside to a male stranger or is my 40 something mind mixing facts again???)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back